SIX

DRY OUT TEARS

{SIX}

 

The wedding went on smoothly. Everyone was happy despite of the aching hearts.

“Congratulations Kim Hana.” That’s the sentence that Hana and Luhan heard all day after their wedding.

And thank you was everything they can say in response.

Later at night, they had a little gathering among them.

Luhan’s family, Hana’s family, Baekhyun’s family and everyone else was there.

Hana couldn’t help it but look sad and tense. After that night, she and Luhan will be moving in together.

“Baek, why can’t it be you?” Hana asked Baekhyun out of a sudden.

Everyone heard her. Everyone had their eyes on her.

She noticed it but she couldn’t care less.

She’s hurt. Too hurt to live a life.

Baekhyun didn’t response but gave her a smile instead.

You’ll know why later on Hana…

“Hana, smile please. This is your wedding night. “ Jonghyun hug her daughter to encourage her.

He felt guilty deep in his heart. He knew well his daughter was too hurt right now but he can’t do anything.

This is what had been written for her.

Instead of hanging around, laughing and chatting with her friends, Hana decided to sit alone at the corner of the house.

She didn’t want to mingle around them.

They didn’t understand me she thought.

“Why is it the most beautiful girl were sitting here alone?”

Hana recognized the voice.

It’s Jongin’s father, Kim Kibum.

Hana just let out a sad smile to him, not wanting to say anything.

“Hana-yah, don’t be sad. Accept this with your most deep heart. Pity Luhan and Baekhyun please. They didn’t fight at all for this. Luhan didn’t want this, Baekhyun didn’t want this, none of us wanted this Hana. Believe me darling, even your parents are feeling guilty right now.” Kibum her hair softly while saying the words to her.

“If they didn’t want this, why did they ask me to marry him? If Luhan and Baekhyun didn’t want this, why they didn’t switch place at the church? If you guys didn’t want this, why you didn’t help me to stop this from happening?” Hana’s tears were all drain now.

She didn’t have any tears to cry on anymore.

Kibum sigh.

“Hana, I know you are hurting right now. All you feel is pain. You’ve let the pain to control you for quite a long time now. Honey, everything happens for a reason. I’m sure there would be a good reason why you can’t marry Baekhyun. God knows better than us. He had a better plan for you. Try to open your heart for Luhan. He’s a good guy, that’s why your parents didn’t mind you marrying him.”

“But Baekhyun is a good guy also. Why they didn’t let me marrying him instead?”

This time Hana’s tears burst out and Kibum immediately take her into his arms.

He knew Hana could do anything at this moment just to let her pain go away.

“You need to be strong Hana. Baekhyun will always be with you until you didn’t need him anymore. For now, he’s there for you. He’s there to support you. Move on Hana. Luhan will take care of you, and he will love you the way Baekhyun loved you. He might love you more. Open up for him Hana, please?”

Hana shook her head.

 

“Oh Hana, I do pity you for experiencing this. Let’s go to the others. I guess you need to listen to some story before you can move on.” 

Then Kibum took her from the side and bring her to where the others had been.

Everyone has been waiting for them.

Kibum put her in between Luhan and Baekhyun. Sehun took the spot in front of her sister’, placing his hands at his sister’s hands, rubbing his thumbs to ease her sadness.

Luhan wrap his hands around her waist and Baekhyun wrap his hand at her shoulders.

“Jonghyun-ah, I guess this is the right time to tell your daughter a story.” Kibum said to Jonghyun.

“Hana my dear daughter, I’m sorry for making you getting through this pain. Before anything, I want you to know that we love you.”

Then he stopped. Trying to find the perfect time to continue, everyone has surround Hana to support her more.

“Hana, everyone here has been in arranged marriage. Me and you mother. Luhan’s parents, Baekhyun’s parents, Minseok’s, Suho’s, Kyungsoo’s. Everyone. We were just like you guys. We are childhood best friends. Somehow, one day my past girlfriend told me that she’s going to get married. She’s going to get married with my own best friend, Kim Kibum. I was mad, I was hurt. We fought and the bond between us grows apart. Kibum had no intention of stealing her from me. It was all arranged but their parents. They said, it’s for their own good. I didn’t understand that time. After a long time, I manage to bring myself back to reality. If she’s not the one for me, then she’ll never be. I accept the truth that my girl friend is going to get married with my best friend. I was Kibum’s best man at his wedding. He felt guilty, he says his sorry.” Jonghyun stop when he saw the shock expression in his daughter’s eyes.

“He even asked Jonghyun to replace him at the church Hana.” Jinki, Luhan father continue.

Everyone was shock with his sudden words.

“I thought you guys didn’t know each other.” Luhan says to his father.

The parents let out a dry laugh before Jinki continued.

“We knew each other very well. But after Kibum get married, Jonghyun detached himself from us. He went on overseas to further his study and when he got back, his parents introduced Sena, your mother. We’ve known Sena first, during his presence. Sena move in to the same neighbourhood the day Jonghyun left and his mother, your grandmother love her too much. Before she died, she asked Jonghyun to marry Sena and he did. He didn’t get the chance to know her before they got married, but they get along well after that.”

 

Jonghyun and Sena just smile at each other hearing to Jinki’s explanation.

“After your father got married, he moved out from the neighbourhood. We all moved out from our childhood playground. None of us stay except for Kyungsoo’s parents. His mother wanted to make the bakery success and she did. After a few years, we’ve been separated and we get busy with our own life. Job, marriage. One day, I got a call from Kyungsoo’s mother asking me to meet up and we did. We then make an arrangement to track everyone again. At that time, everyone has already been famous. Their faces are all over the magazines, newspapers, business magazine and such. It doesn’t take us a long time to get their contact. After a while, we manage to meet up again and that time you had already born. Some of you already had your first, second birthday. You had your first birthday a few days before we met Hana. Your mother was still pregnant on Sehun that time. We talked about our memories and such. There’s too many to talk about and since everyone is famous and rich, we decided to move in one neighbourhood. That’s how you guys manage to become friends until now. But for Jinki, he can’t move in immediately as he had business to run in China, where he took Luhan as their adopted son.” Kibum was smiling all the time he tells the story.

“Jinki took Luhan as his adopted son and manage to turn him into someone so handsome, good and intelligent man. That’s explain why his last name is Lu while Jinki’s Lee.” Jonghyun continue.

“Luhan parents are my friend in China. They died in an accident when Luhan was 3 months old. We’ve promised them to take care, and grow him into someone reliable and we did. Your parents will be proud of you Luhan. When everything’s settled in China, we move in here and met up. I’m sorry Hana, we didn’t tell you about this before hands.”

“We didn’t plan anything on your marriage. Not until…” Jonghyun stop his words when Baekhyun’s father knocks his hand lightly.

Hearing to her father’s words, she immediately moved her head to look at Baekhyun but he didn’t move and inch to look at her.

He can’t.

“Hana, we all did throwing tantrum when we need to marry someone we didn’t love. I need to get married with my own best friend’s girl friend. But as I said before, God had a better plan for us. My wife, Eunji died when she gave birth to Jongin. In fact, I didn’t expect that she would leave apart from her life to me. Jongin didn’t get the chance to feel a mother’s love but I’m grateful to have friends like them. Sena had always take Jongin as her own son when she already had Sehun. Kyungsoo’s mother also always did the same.” Kibum continue.

“What we try to tell you here Hana, you need to accept the faith. Nothing can change faith. Even we tried to fight, faith won’t lose to us. We won’t win in the fight Hana. Open up your heart dear. No matter how hard it will be, we will always be with you. We will always support you until you become stronger again. But you, yourself need to stand up. You need to bring yourself up like how your father did.” Sena finally talk to her daughter after a long time.

“Can you do that Hana?” Baekhyun ask while looking at Hana.

Sehun and everybody else were looking at her also.

Hana didn’t want to say anything but somehow she can feel her heart becoming a little bit warm and calm.

She takes a look at everyone’s faces until she look at her husband’s face.

 

With a big sigh, she nodded.

“I’ll try…” she let out a short answer.

You have to try no matter how hard it is Hana.

Baekhyun gave her a small hug before Sehun take over to hug his sister.

Then Luhan took her in his arms. Hana didn’t resist or push him away but he let him wrap his hands around her instead.

 

Make her fall for you, Luhan…

 


 

gahhhh really quick update!

guys, i wrote these chapters a few days before and just post it...

arghhh their childhood story was fuhhhhh

took me sometimes to create those..

comment & subscribe!

-XOXO-

p/s: i realllyyyyy love you guysss! thank you for subscribing  :D