FIVE

DRY OUT TEARS

{FIVE}

 

She woke up, with her swollen eyes. She’s been crying all night long and didn’t even know when she fell asleep.

She lay back to her bed lazily, not wanting to wake up.

I wish today will never come.

When she tried to close her eyes, someone open the door.

“Hana-shi, you need to wake up now. The make-up artist has arrived. Hana-shi, wake up now.” Bekah, her maid shook her shoulder to wake her up.

“Bekah, let us wake her up. You can prepare the hot water.” Ailee and Kris entered the room, offering to wake her up.

“Ne Ailee-shi, Kris-shi.”

“Kim Hana you better wake up now!” She opened her eyes hearing the stern voice of Kris.

She did wake up, but sit there at her bed, not wanting to move even an inch.

“MY GOSH KIM HANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR FACE!!!!!” Ailee screams when she saw Hana’s eyes were bloated.

“I didn’t do anything. My eyes keep on crying last night.” She answered casually.

She knows both of them are pissed off by now.

Kris made his move towards her bed and took her hand. She fell from the bed but still managed to stand up immediately.

“That’s hurt Kris oppa!” she shouted, trying to let her hands go from his.

“It will be even more hurt if you don’t get your shower NOW!”

Kris was pointing at the washroom, telling her to go get her shower. Bekah has already out from the washroom and gave a shocked expression when she heard Kris was shouting at her master.

Kris never raised his voice towards girl, especially Hana. He loved Hana as his sister. He had always looked after Hana since she’s a little girl.

This time, he realized he need to do what he had done when they were little.

Hana’s childish side appeared again this time.

Hana didn’t disobey Kris instruction. She went inside the washroom together with Ailee.

Seohyun was already downstairs, helping Kim Kibum, Jongin’s father managing the dress.

Suho and Lay was in the bakery, helping out Kyungsoo and his mother for the cake. They wanted the cake to be perfect.

Hana was the luckiest girl ever. She has her friends to help out with everything.

Her parents didn’t have to look for most suitable cake or dress for their daughter. Their friends are willingly helped them with everything.

Jongin’s father, Kim Kibum is the best designer in Korea. They asked him to create a few dresses for their daughter’s wedding and he helped.

Kyungsoo and his mother owned the biggest bakery and bake the most delicious cake in Korea. They asked them to bake cake for their daughter’s wedding, and they did.

Suho’s parents owned a furniture company while Suho majors in interior designing. They helped to design and create the most beautiful house for their daughter, and they helped.

Minseok’s mother is a make-up artist and today, she will turn their daughter into the most beautiful lady in this world.

Kim Jonghyun and his wife, Sena entered their daughter’s room.

“How’s my beautiful daughter doing? Everything’s okay?” Jonghyun asked Kris when he saw them inside Hana’s room.

“Yes Jonghyun-shi, Ailee is with her inside helping her to wash.”

“Let us wait them downstairs. Sena, you wait here and keep her company will you?”

Jonghyun love these two women more than his life.

 

He loves his wife, Sena and his daughter, Hana. He would do anything for them. But today, he will be handing Hana to another man.

That man is the one he had chose for.

“I’ll wait her inside.” Sena answered her husband softly before giving him a soft kiss at the side of his cheek.

Kris and Jonghyun walk out the room together.

A moment later, Hana came out from the washroom, looking fresh.

Minseok’s mother, Kim Han Byul came in right after.

“Sena-ah, I’ll make your daughter as pretty as an angel. You don’t have to be worried. Kibum had already prepared her dress downstairs. He’ll bring it later once I’ve finish.”

“Byul-ah, thank you. You guys have always been here for us.”

Then Byul take Hana and sit her in front of the huge mirror.

It took Byul more than an hour to finish the bride. It’s not that Hana is not pretty, in fact she didn’t used too much make-up on her.

But she didn’t satisfy with Hana’s hair. She kept on changing the style over and over again. Even though Ailee and the maids already said that the style was okay, she changed it again.

At last, she let Hana’s long hair fall after her shoulder. She didn’t pin it to the back.

Hana look even more beautiful like that.

When Byul has finish her job, Kibum entered and his eyes widen when he saw Hana’s reflection.

“Where did you hide this beautiful side of you all this time Kim Hana? O.M.G!”

“Kibum, the dress!” Byul snap him from the shocked.

“Oh forgot! Let’s go pretty Hana. Seohyun, help her. I’ll wait behind the curtain.” Kibum instruct Seohyun.

Seohyun is more than willing to help her own best friend right now.

Seohyun take over the dress and hand it to Hana behind the curtain to change.

When Hana had finished changing, Kibum made his last touch up with the dress.

He purposely let Hana’s neck empty without any necklace. Her collar bone showed her pure beauty.

The dress was long, covering Hana’s legs.

When everything has finish, they leave Hana alone in the room.

She looked her own reflection inside the mirror.

 

She couldn’t believe the person inside is her. She didn’t look the same as usual. She looks beautiful, she admits.

But her heart is still hurting.

She can’t cry, that will ruin her make-up and Byul will get mad at her.

Be strong Hana. You can do this.

She tried her very best to stay strong. She told herself to be strong.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

She heard someone’s knocking the door.

“Noona, are you ready?” Sehun asked, looking shock at his own sister.

“Wow noona. I never know you are this pretty! “ He exclaimed.

Hana smiled sadly at him.

“Noona, you can’t be sad today. Today is your big day. Come on, my noona is a strong woman! This isn’t Kim Hana that I knew.” Sehun said as he hugged his sister from the back.

Sehun love his sister very much. For him, Hana is everything aside from his parents.

Hana taught him about life. Hana taught him to be strong, but know it’s hurting him seeing his sister become weak day by day.

“Sehun, noona love you very much. You know that right?” Hana said as she held her brother’s hands.

She’s trying hard to hold her tears from coming down.

But she failed. She can’t hold it anymore.

She burst out crying in front of her brother.

“Noona, don’t cry. You’ll ruin the make-up.” Sehun said while wipe his sister’s tears with his fingers.

He hated to see his sister crying. That breaks his heart into pieces.

“I… I try… I tried to let him go Sehun but I can’t. I’ve loved him too much. Why can’t anyone see my feeling for him?”

“Noona, we’ve talked about this last night. I’ve let you cried the whole night. You’ve promised me not to cry today. Noona, this is for your own good.” Sehun trying to comfort his sister.

After a while, Hana stop crying and get back to her reality.

She tried again to accept the fact that she’s getting married today, with someone she doesn’t love.

Sehun helped her to walk downstairs and enter the car.

 

Chen had been waiting inside as he’ll be driving them to the church while Chanyeol had been waiting outside the car to open the door for the bride.

After Sehun and Hana have safely entered the backseat of the car, Chen drove the car away from the house.

Everyone has been waiting at the church, including Baekhyun.

“Baek, I don’t mind switching place with you right now. Here’s the vow. You can say this instead of me.” Luhan says to Baekhyun who was sitting calmly at the couch.

There’s Baekhyun, Tao, Kris and Luhan in the room, while the others were still busy arranging things outside.

The others entered the room the moment Luhan said the sentence to Baekhyun.

“Are you crazy Luhan? This is your wedding, not mine!” Baekhyun respond to him.

“But she loved you, and still does. I’ll take over the business. I’ll help Jonghyun-shi with the company but Baek please, I couldn’t stand to see her in pain.” Luhan was looking down this time.

“Luhan, you know better about this. You love her, don’t you?” Kris says as Baekhyun stay silent.

Everyone in the room now feels the tense.

“I… yes, I love her but Baek, you deserve her more. I don’t. Baek, please… I’m begging you Baek. I’ll explain everything to our parents later. Please Baek, I know you still love her. I can’t just watch you guys get hurt like this. This isn’t right Baek.” Luhan was now kneeling in front of Baekhyun, pleading him to take his spot at the aisle later.

“No Luhan, this is the best for her. You know it. I’ll be fine. She’ll be fine as long as you didn’t leave her. You deserve her much more than me Luhan. Promise me that you won’t leave her alone, no matter what happen. Promise me that, Luhan.” Baekhyun’s eyes were wet. He tried to hold his tears.

Luhan and everyone in the room knew Baekhyun’s hurting. But they also knew that he’ll be fine and he’s strong to handle the matter well.

Then, Luhan’s father, Jinki knocked the door saying it’s time for them to be at the aisle.

“She’ll be here anytime soon”. Lay was standing beside Jinki while looking at his phone.

They knew, Chanyeol had texted him to let them know their where about.

“Luhan, let’s go. We’ll get through this.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun stand beside Luhan at the aisle as his best man, together with Kris.

While everyone was still waiting for Hana, Kris decided to give a small talk to Luhan in private.

Only Kris, Luhan and Baekhyun can hear the conversation.

“Luhan, Hana can be childish at time. She’s not ready to accept this. She’ll be throwing tantrum at you. She’ll do anything to make you hate her. But you must know, she’s behaving like that because she’s hurting inside. I… we can help you before but not anymore after you get married. You need to try handling her on your own. We’ve showed you how, now it’s your turn to be the one for her. It’s your turn to be the place for her to lean on. Take a good care of her Luhan. Try to accept her at her worse state.” Kris ended his sentence with a light tap on Luhan’s shoulder while Baekhyun was just nodding beside.

Luhan didn’t get the chance to say anything as Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun enters the church.

She’s here.

Luhan was standing in front of the aisle, looking nervous when Ailee and Seohyun enter as Hana’s bride maids.

Soon, Jonghyun was there, standing in front of the door with her daughter.

Everyone’s eyes widen as they saw Hana’s appearances.

She’s pretty is all the guest mumbles out.

She is pretty… Baekhyun thought.

Hana couldn’t smile even she tried to fake it.

When she walks down the aisle, her father kept on whispering ‘it’s okay’ to her.

Her heart beat faster when she saw Baekhyun standing beside Luhan.

How she really hopes Baekhyun will be standing at Luhan’s spot, but no. Her hope will never happen.

When they reached the end of the aisle, her father hand her to Luhan. She heard his words to Luhan.

“Please, take a good care of my daughter.”

Then her father let go of her hand after kissing her cheek.

Now she’s standing beside him. With everyone’s eyes were looking on them.

Can’t it be you, Byun Baekhyun?

She’s holding her tears while the priest was asking them to say their vow.

“I, Luhan will take her, Kim Hana as my wife, my friend, my best friend and my everything till death grows us apart. I will love her, now and forever even if she hates me. I will be with her even if she didn’t want to. I will keep her company in her bright or dark days.”

“I, Kim Hana will take him, Luhan as my husband.” There’s a long paused after she said her vow.

The priest asked “that’s it?” but she shook her head.

 

“I will try to be a good wife for him… I… will not hate him… I… will listen to any of his words as my husband.”

It’s too hard for her to say her vow. She kept on holding her tears so that the guest won’t see her crying.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Luhan was hesitating whether to kiss her or not.

Hana was crying her heart out asking Baekhyun to replace Luhan instantly.

Luhan did kiss her. It’s more like a peck on her lips.

 

The guests were clapping, their parents were smiling, their friends were nodding but they are hurting.

 


 

married already!!!

i do hold my tears when Luhan plead Baek to switch place..

gosh i don't understand why i didn't switch their place but...

stay tuned guys!

do comment & subscribe!

thank you!!!

-XOXO-

p/s: thank you guys for reading this story!! love you guysssss :*