NINE

DRY OUT TEARS

{NINE}

“Hyung, should we make some soup for noona?” Sehun asked Baekhyun after they entered the kitchen.

“Wait, is it okay for us to be here? I don’t want to think that we are interrupting.” Ailee said.

“Ermmm I don’t think so Ailee noona. Why don’t we just cook something for them and leave it on the table?” Sehun suggest.

“And let them think there’s elf cooks for them?” Baekhyun ask Sehun when he found that his suggestion is too cute.

As they were busy cooking, Luhan had awaken from the sound in the kitchen.

“What are you guys doing here?” Luhan asked when he saw the three of them inside the kitchen.

“Oh Luhan! We are so sorry if we wake you up. You can go to bed back now. We’ll cook something then we’ll leave it here.” Ailee was obviously shocked when she saw Luhan was standing in front of the kitchen.

“What? No I don’t mind you guys are here, but why are you guys here?” he asked, looking confused.

“You didn’t answer my calls, you didn’t reply my texts so we decided to come over to look after you. Afraid something bad happen when you didn’t open the door also, we called Suho for the password. Sorry but we really is worried just now.” Baekhyun explained to Luhan.

“Sorry, I fell asleep.”

“We search the whole house for you guys but we can’t find you, so we called Suho again to ask about the rooms and he told us noona’s room. “ Sehun didn’t finish his words but he was smiling to his ears.

“And mind to explain why are guys smiling like this?” Luhan look confused.

“Well, it seems like someone look too comfortable sleeping in someone else’s arms, so we didn’t want to interrupt. We let you sleep and start to cook something. You sure didn’t eat anything yet right, Luhan?” Ailee continued Sehun’s words.

Baekhyun was smiling while he prepared the food.

“Did you give her anything yet Luhan?” Baekhyun ask when he saw Luhan’s ears are already red.

“She didn’t want to eat. She woke up, and then she fall asleep back.”

When they were talking inside the kitchen, Hana who felt cold again when Luhan let her go wake up and gather her strength to walk outside the room.

She found Luhan in the kitchen but she didn’t saw any of the other three.

“Luhan…” she called, sound very sick.

They immediately turn to her.

“Hana, you’ve awake. Why are you here? You shouldn’t be walking. Your body is still hot.” Luhan said while walks towards her.

“What are guys doing here?”

“Luhan, take her to her bed now.” Baekhyun instruct and Luhan followed.

When the food is ready, they enter the room and bring along the food for them.

“Breakfast has arrived! How are you today master?” Sehun joke around while pinching her sister’s cheek.

She just rolled her eyes, not wanting to say anything.

“You need to eat Hana. I’ve brought some medicine for you. Took your med after you eat.” Baekhyun instruct her.

She nodded while Luhan was feeding her.

She obeys her husband really well.

 

Later at night, she felt healthier than before.

Luhan had already fall asleep while taking care of her beside the bed.

“Luhan… Luhan… wake up.”

“Ehmm, why Hana? Do you need anything?” he asked with his husky voice.

Hana pitied her husband for staying like that for hours.

 

“You need to sleep… in your bed.”

“Oh, are you okay? Then, I’ll go to my room. Call me if you need anything.”

He started to walk but then came back to where Hana was.

He kissed her forehead softly then leaved her again.

 

Will she be okay?

 

Why does he treat me so nicely?

 


 

“Good morning. Appa sent me details for our flight. This weekend. Ireland would be okay with you right?”

It’s been a week since their marriage now.

“Huh, Ireland? It’s okay. I don’t mind anywhere would be okay with me.”

“Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are going to tag along. Okay with it?”

She almost choked the cereal she ate.

Did I hear it right?

“Hana, are you listening?”

“Uh-huh… okay.”

 

The day for their honeymoon had come.

“Noona! I’m sooooooooooooooooo happy that I can come along!” Sehun grinned at his sister.

“Sehun-ah, we’ve talked about this. You won’t interrupt your sister there. You are there with Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Remember that.” His father slapped the back of his head.

“Ouch appa! I know I know. I won’t interrupt their honeymoon. I got my own work remember?” Sehun hugged Jonghyun when he explain thing.

“You guys should be going now. You don’t want to miss the flight. “ Sena said as she hugged her daughter and her son.

“Luhan, I’ve booked the suite for you guys and another room for them. Make my money worth for it will you?” Jinki tapped his son.

Luhan look shocked when his father says like that.

The other was just grinned especially Sehun who seems so happy to come along despite of his works.

 

“Noona, I got works to do there. I need to finish my assignment before new semester start again. Will you pleaseeeeeeee be my model? Pwetty pleashhh noona.” Sehun knows how to melt his sister’s heart.

Aegyo.

“No. I’m not going to be your model again. I’m going to relax and enjoy the scenery there.” Hana replied cold heartedly.

Pout when his sister rejected. That’s his way to own his sister’s heart since he was born.

“No Sehun. Don’t you dare pouting at me! “

He still pouting and ignores his sister completely.

“Urghhh this boy. Remind me back why I don’t dump you when you were a kid.”

Hana loves her brother too much. Everyone knows that.

“Will you do it noona?”

“Alright, with one condition.”

“What?”

“Let me sleep in your room.”

“WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I’ll just find someone else noona. “

“Sehun-ah!!! Please… you want my help aren’t you?”

Hana try to persuade her brother.

She didn’t want to stay in one room with her husband, even though it’s been a week since their marriage.

“No noona, NO! Father sent you there to build up your relationship with YOUR HUSBAND not me. This is your honeymoon noona. I’ll ask Chanyeol or Chen hyung to help instead.”

Then he leaves his sister before they enter the gate.

 

After a long flight, they arrived at the airport where there’s a car already waiting for them.

 

“Welcome Mr and Mrs Lu. I’ll take you to the hotel now.”

The chauffer opened the door for them and took them to the place they were staying.

Jinki had booked a 5 stars hotel with beautiful scenery outside their room.

“Woah! I surely can finish my assignment here. “ Sehun looking satisfied with the scenery.

Hana and Luhan both enter the room despite of not wanting to stay in together thing.

 

Later at night, they went to the dining hall to eat.

“How’s the room? Is it okay? Did the bed enough for you guys?” Luhan asked them enthusiastically.

“Our room is fine. Everything is fine.” Chen assures him that everything is fine.

 

“I’ll sleep at the couch so that you can sleep in the bed.” Luhan suddenly says to his wife when they enter the room after finishing their dinner.

Luhan know Hana didn’t ready to sleep in one bed yet. Even though he really wanted to hug his wife in sleep, he can’t.

She needs time.

Hana just nodded to Luhan’s sentence.

Is it okay for him to sleep at the couch? The couch looks uncomfortable for him. It’s too short for his long legs.

Guess there would be no harm done if I let him sleep in this bed. It huge enough to separate us both.

Hana looked at her husband while thinking.

He sure looked uncomfortable sleeping at the couch.

 

“Luhan…” she called.

“Yes?”

He did reply but he didn’t show his face.

“You can sleep here. The couch looks too short for you. “

This time, Luhan turn his head to where Hana was sitting.

“Are you sure it would be okay with you?” Luhan ask to make sure.

Hana nodded before she took a few pillows and put it at the centre, dividing her and her husband.

 

Luhan who find that her action was quite cute just smile and went to the bed.

Luhan lie down beside his wife before he went overboard to whisper to his wife.

“Thank you.” he whispers close to her ears.

Thankfully it was dark so Luhan couldn’t see Hana’s shocked face.

 

Why is it so warm this morning?

This pillow is too comfy, I don’t want to wake up.

Hana was feeling lazy to wake up the next morning when she felt too comfy hugging the pillow.

Or that what she thought she was hugging.

 

She felt a warm kissed rested in her head. She immediately opened her eyes to see that she was hugging Luhan’s body all night long.

When she lifted her head, she saw that Luhan was already woke up, or just awake and throw a sweet morning smile to her.

“Good morning.” he gave his morning wishes with a sweet kiss to his wife.

Hana was shocked and lose her hands immediately.

Luhan let out a dry laugh towards her action.

Hana who was shocked had already in sitting position, backing Luhan.

She’s too shy to face him.

“I didn’t take you. You are the one who hug me last night.”

His hands had already around Hana’s waist.

He then kissed his wife’s neck while back hugging her.

Hana was shocked with her husband sudden action, but she didn’t try to let herself go from his hug.

 

 

“Good morning noona, hyung!” Sehun greeted them at the café.

Sehun had already been there a few minutes ago.

“Where are the others?” Hana asked when she didn’t see Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun around.

“Chen, Chanyeol and Baek hyung had things to be done. That’s what they said to me this morning.

They probably be out for the whole day today. So it just us. No wait, it just you guys as I will be going alone. “

“Are you sure you want to wander around alone Sehun-ah? You can tag along you right.” Luhan reassure his brother-in-law again.

“No hyung, I’ll be going alone. That would be easier. I’ll get going now hyung, noona. Have fun!”

He then leaves them there before kissed his sister’s cheek.

 

“Be safe, brother!”


 

I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIMEEEEEEEE T_T

i'm so sorry for the late update and i'm still writing on the next chapter

so it will probably be a little late

with all the tests and quizzes coming this and next week

for those who are waiting, my hundreds thank goes to you guys!

seriously, thank you for waiting 

-XOXO-

P/S: hope you guys will stay with me :')