SEVENTEEN

DRY OUT TEARS

{SEVENTEEN}

 

It’s been two years now ever since Baekhyun left the world. He’s resting in peace in the other world.

 

The others? They meet up every now and then. Taking their parents’ advices not to break the bond they had.

 

Baekhyun’s parents? They live very well with the others as their children. While Baekhyun’s friends never stop visiting their friend’s parents. They take them as another parents of them.

 

Baekhyun? His friends meet him almost every week at the grave. They make sure that they will pay him a visit at least once a week. When they are not busy, they went there 3 times at least for a week. They could be there whenever they want.

 

Usually they will be there together, or alone if they want sometimes alone with Baekhyun. They knew each other well enough not to disturb if they want to meet Baekhyun alone.

 

And today, the anniversary of Baekhyun’s leaving. They had already made sure that everyone isn’t busy and spent time together today.

 

“Ya Sehun-ah! What take you so long? We need to move nowwwwwwwwwww!” Hana shouted calling her brother from outside of the house.

 

Sehun practically living in two house now. He’ll be at his mother’s house when he wants to but at time, he’ll be at his sister’s. Sena had always reminded him not to disturb his sister but that guy doesn’t have the heart to let his sister alone in the house when Luhan isn’t around. He also doesn’t have the heart to leave his mother alone. So, sometimes he would drag along his mother to his sister’s or vice versa. He had fun doing that.

“Sehun-ah, hurry up. Your sister are going crazy if you late a little more.” Luhan said as he helped his wife entering the car.

 

“Yes hyung-nim!” he stomped out the door and stood still for a while.

Hana and Luhan watch him and…

 

“The flowers! Wait hyung!!!! I get the flowers first!” then he ran back into the house to take the flower they had prepared for Baekhyun.

 

Hana and Luhan chuckled seeing Sehun’s attitude. Childish.

 

A few moments had passed and they are already at the graveyard.

Everyone had been waiting for them. They smiled when they saw the three of them making their way to Baekhyun’s grave.

 

“Awww Hana! You look stunning as always. “ Chen said as he helped Hana walking the road.

 

Chanyeol whacked his friend’s head and Chen grinned at him.

 

“She always stunning you idiot.” Hana laugh as she heard the two of them bicker all the way long.

 

Even when Baekhyun is still with them, the two never stop fighting, not until Baekhyun stopped them.

 

“Can you two please stop fight each other? Why must you two fight whenever you meet.” Suho shook his head looking at the two.

 

They reached Baekhyun’s place and all of them put on the flowers they had brought.

 

“Baek, it’s been two years now. And in two years time, your absence made its way. We missed you. “ Chanyeol said as he touch the stone, like he’s touching Baekhyun.

 

“Baek hyung, we bring you a good something. I’m suurrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee you already saw it since you are watching us from above but we want to tell you anyway.” Sehun grinned.

 

“Baekhyun, we bring you the ‘news’. Hana’s pregnant.” Luhan said as he hugged his wife.

 

“It’s been 4 months already Baek. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before but these guys insist to tell you today, so here you are.” Hana smiled when she said it.

 

After saying everything they wanted to, they all leave to hang out at their usual place.

But there’s Hana, staying behind as what she asked from Luhan.

 

Luhan leave her there, knowing that his wife needed some time alone with Baekhyun.

“Baek, thank you for what you have done to me. Thank you for insisting me to marry Luhan. He is a good and great man. He took care all of us just fine. I miss you Baek. We all miss you. You are happy over there right? I hope you would be here when this child born, but no you won’t. Don’t worry Baek, you will always be with us. In our heart. Thank you for everything, Byun Baekhyun. You are a great man. “

 

 

Thank you, Kim Hana…

 

That at least what Byun Baekhyun would have says.

 

 

-THE END-

 

 


 

ARGHHH! Finish at last! I'm so sorry if there's any mistake in this story. I know it might be bored reading this and I might not write any story anymore till I'm able to make such an extravagant story! Thank you for those who keep on waiting for this story to finish! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I love you all!  

-XOXO-