EIGHT

DRY OUT TEARS

{EIGHT}

 

“Luhan, would you mind explain to me why are your flight ticket got cancelled?”

Jinki called his son after his assistant said that Luhan had cancelled their ticket.

“Appa, Hana not feeling well. She asked me to postpone the honeymoon.”

Luhan explained.

After their wedding night, Luhan went to his wife to take her to breakfast but he was shocked when her body felt too hot.

She had fever after her wedding.

“Hmmm, then I’ll book another flight and another hotel for you guys. Week from now, would that be okay?”

“Yes appa. I’ll inform you any changes later.”

 

Luhan-hyung: Your noona had fever. Her body is too hot right now.

Sehun: I’ll ask Baekhyun hyung what to do.

 

Baekhyun: Did you take her temperature already? If it’s too high, bring her to the hospital immediately.

Luhan: Her body temperature is 39ºC. Do I bring her to the hospital Baek?

Baekhyun: No, just take a small towel and wet it with cold water. Wipe her whole body head to toe to reduce the temp. I’ll be there if her temp didn’t get lower.

Luhan did what his friend asked him to do.

How do I wipe her when all I ever saw was only her bare shoulder?

He embraced his self to do it. After finished wiping her body, he took the temperature again it get lower.

 

Luhan: Baek, her temp reduce to 36ºC now.

Baekhyun: Maintain her temp like that. You did put a wet towel at her head right?

Luhan: Already did.

Baekhyun: Good. Make sure she’s awake. Give her food and lot of water. If she’s feeling better, ask her to take shower so that the temp doesn’t get higher.

Luhan: Thanks Baek. Let you know anything later.

 

Luhan stayed beside his wife until she’s awake.

“Baek, I’m cold…” he heard Hana whispers in her sleep.

“Hana, it’s me Luhan.” He said while holding his wife’s hand tightly.

Hana opened her eyes once he heard Luhan’s voice. She tried to sit but her head felt too heavy to be lift.

“Ouch… my head is too heavy.”

“You can’t lift your head now. You need to lie down. You got fever, and your body temperature is too high. “ Luhan prevent his wife from stand up.

Luhan replace the wet towel with a new one. When he put the new towel, Hana shiver from the coldness of the water.

“I’m sorry but Baek ask me to do this. I’ll take another blanket to cover you.”

As Luhan was about to stand, Hana hold his hand.

“Stay… p-pl-ease…” her face look pale and she’s shivering.

Luhan got no choice but to stay.

“I’ll stay.” He’s rubbing her hand, trying to comfort her.

 

After a while, Hana fell asleep, holding on Luhan’s hand.

“Can you hold me Luhan? I’m cold…”

He heard Hana’s whisper but he thought it just his back of mind.

“Luhan, please…”

Now he’s sure that Hana did ask him to hold her.

He climbs the bed and lay down beside her. He took Hana into his arms so that she feels warmer.

As he place his hand around her waist, Hana look comfortable with their position now.

He her hairs while she was sleeping and he fell asleep also.

I love you, Kim Hana…

 

Baekhyun, Sehun and Ailee went to their house when Luhan didn’t reply any of their texts.

But they were stuck outside since they didn’t know the password to their door.

“Lay, can you please ask anyone what’s the password.” Baekhyun called Lay who’d stay behind with the others.

“Wait, I’ll ask Suho or Tao. “

After a moment, Lay sent Baekhyun a text.

Yixing: Password- 1808, Hana’s birthday.

ByunBaek: Thanks.

They entered the password and manage to get inside the house. They search all over the house as they didn’t know their room.

Did they sleep in one room… Baekhyun thought.

After a moment of searching, they called Suho as he might know the house better.

“Hyung, which room?”

“Your noona’s room are the first one in left wing after the stairs and Luhan’s across the room.”

Sehun immediately run his long legs towards the room that Suho explained.

Baekhyun and Ailee followed without knowing anything.

When they reached the room, Ailee opened the door first, afraid that Hana might wearing something inappropriate for them to see.

 

By their surprised, they saw Hana and Luhan in one bed. Hana look too comfortable in his arms that they can’t bring themselves to wake him or her.

 

“Let them sleep and wait them outside.” Baekhyun closed the door and shooed Ailee and Sehun into the kitchen.

 


 

In the previous chapter, I told stories about how Hana can’t undress herself… but now in this chapter all I can bring up is Hana was sick…

But but but there’s some progression with Luhan!!!! I love this!

Subscribe & comment! –XOXO- 

:D

P/S: this would be my last update...need to write on another story... i'm finishing chapter 9 right now... wait for my guys!!! hope you stay  :D