ONE

DRY OUT TEARS

{ONE}

 

“You’re going to meet and know him. No matter what happen, let it rain let it storm, you, Jeong Hana going to meet this guy. Arasso?”

“But… I don’t want to…”

“No but. He is our choice so you better listen to us.”

“If you really like him, why don’t you marry him instead?”

 


She’s been living quite a luxurious life since she was born. Kim Hana, better known as Hana is the daughter of the J&J Corp where the business has been run by her family generation to generation.

But yet, this young lady never had any intention to take over the business later.  It’s not that she didn’t want to learn or any but she’s more interested in sciences. She wanted to be a doctor.

“I don’t mind of you not going to inherit this company but I want you to marry someone that has passion in business. How did you expect me to give on this business found by your great grandfather to someone I barely know?” her father ask one day.

Yes, we always listen to the stories of how businessmen would marry their own child for the sake of business. Expanding the business they said, but they never listen to their child’s opinion.

She thought this kind of thing would never happen to her but she’s totally wrong.

Her parents wanted her to marry Lee’s son, Luhan.

“I wanted you to marry Luhan. We know you guys had been in the same school for quite a long time. Since you were in kindergarten right?” Hana mom, Sena talked to her daughter one day.

“Why must him? You know I never like him. Why can’t it be anyone else? I’ll marry anyone you want as long as it’s not him.”

“He’s a good guy. We’ve met him and his parents. They are all good. Why can’t you accept him? 10 reasons then I’ll think of it again.”

“10?! Father, are you selling your daughter for the company’s sake now?”

She couldn’t say anything but scream. She can’t believe that her parents would sell her to someone she barely just for the business. She didn’t want this.

She had always imagined, marrying a guy that she loved and he love her back.

She thought she’ll be able to marry his guy, Byun Baekhyun.

“Eomma, Appa, why can’t I marry Baekhyun instead? He’s at the same level as us. Why can’t you approve?” she cried asking question that she already knew the answer.

“Honey, it’s not like we didn’t like him or we didn’t approve you guys being together but if only you had encountered yourself in business, I’m sure he’s the first person that I’ll approve you marrying off.” His father, Kim Jonghyun trying to calm her.

He knew his daughter was already in love with someone else. He knew this Baekhyun guy really well. In fact, Baekhyun and Luhan also knew each other pretty well. But there’s nothing he could do. Baekhyun’s family never have history in business. They are more to sciences thing. Both of his parents are doctors. Yes, they owned the hospital and another few over Korea but he needed someone that could take over his business later. And that someone would be Luhan.

Luhan is the best candidate he could think of. 

 


 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry for interrupting your love life with my daughter. I understand if you and your family hate us after this but I really hope that you can understand the situation right now.” Jonghyun said to his daughter’s boyfriend one day.

“I am broken hearted but I think I would take this slowly as I know what happened. I do understand the situation and I’m pretty sure that my family won’t hate yours. We’ve known each other well. We’ve also known Lu’s family quite long and I believe Luhan would be the best for her.” Baekhyun calmly accepting Jonghyun’s words even though its hard.

“I like seeing you guys together, and I hope you can always be there for her if anything went on wrong later. I hope you always stand by my daughter’s side even if she got married to Luhan. But if you can’t, I understand why.” Sena’s eyes were still wet result of her crying before.

Yes, Jonghyun and Sena did love their daughter being together with Baekhyun but faith didn’t agree with them.

They need to be separated.

“I will always be by her side and I’ll try to talk to her about this.” And he left.

Kim Jonghyun and his wife, Sena had always grateful knowing someone like Baekhyun.


“Hana-yah, don’t sulk with your parents. This isn’t right. We sure they have quite a good reason marrying you with Luhan. Luhan is a great guy.” 

Her best friends, Ailee and Seohyun trying to comfort her. Together with them are a bunch of her best guy friends.

“We all know Luhan, though you didn’t but he is good. He won’t treat you badly. If he ever did, just tell me and I’ll make sure he lose his head right after.” Chen, one of her friend comforted her again.

She always felt lucky having them around. Chen, Suho, Lay, Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Minseok, Jongin, her brother Sehun. And Baekhyun.

They were always there when she needed something or someone to talk to. Ailee and Seohyun were always there by her side when she needed a shoulder to cry on.

“Try accepting him, will you?” Minseok touch her shoulder lightly, not wanting to shock her.

“But I don’t love him. I love Baekhyun instead. Why can’t it be Baekhyun?” Hana scream her heart out and tears were streaming down her eyes.

“Because faith says so.” Baekhyun was standing there, watching them all the time.

“Guys, can I talk to her for a moment? Alone, please.” Baekhyun usher them out as he entered the room.

“Sure. Comfort her.” Chanyeol mouthed to his best friend when they all make their way out.

After a moment of silent, Baekhyun decided to talk.

“Hana-yah, accept him and don’t get mad at your parents please? For me.” Baekhyun says softly, not wanting to break her heart any deeper.

“And now you also wanted me to marry that guy? You didn’t love me anymore Baek? How could you! How could you asking me marrying someone I barely knew. I thought you love me. I… I thought our love was strong.” And she burst out crying in his chest.

Baekhyun did love her. Their love has always been strong but this is all what have been written by faith. He couldn’t deny faith. No matter how hard he tried to, he knew he can’t.

“I love you Hana. I always have but this isn’t right. I can’t be with you. But I will always be by your side as your friend, just like the others.” He tries again but failed.

Hana keep on throwing tantrum. He knew why but he can’t fight.

 

He felt the same as Hana. Their heart broke into pieces when their parents announced the marriage.

“We want her to marry Luhan. This is for her future, though I know you will always give the best future for her, but I’m afraid you guys need to be separated. I’m sorry.”

“Father! I don’t want to marry Luhan. I want Baekhyun instead.”

“Hana, this is for your own good. My son will understand this and no one will hate you after. He will always be here for you.”

 

“Hana, don’t disobey this. This is for you.”

His family didn’t object Hana’s parents’ decision. In fact, they support it.

They knew better.

“Why didn’t you object? Why did you agree with this?”

Hana’s questions wake him up from his thought.

“Because I know this would be the best. Now can you please stop crying and get ready to meet Lee’s family?” he wiped her tears and her hair gently.

Hana has always liked this version of Baekhyun. He can be so gentle at time, and he can turn to be a furious man sometime.

“Will you guys be here?” Hana has stop crying as wiping her tears.

“We will. All of our family will be here. I’ll call Ailee, Seohyun and the maids to get you ready.”

Baekhyun had already stood on his feet when Hana suddenly grab his arms and hug him tightly.

“I love you.” Hana whispers through his chest.

He couldn’t say anything. His heart hurt so much but he can’t show it to her.

Baekhyun push her away and patted her head.

 

“I know…” was the only thing he can say.

 

And you’ll be in love with Luhan in no time soon, Kim Hana.

His last thought break him even more.

 

“Ailee, Seohyun, you can help her prepare now. “ He called and sent a fake smile to them.

Soon, Ailee, Seohyun and a few maids enter her room to get her ready.

“Are you okay Baek?” Chen asked. He knew his friend is hurting, but there’s nothing they could do to help.

“We’ll get through this hyung.” Sehun finally speak after a long silent.

 

Thank you was the only thing he could give that time.

 


 

“You look pretty Hana. I’m sure Luhan can’t take his eyes off you later.” Seohyun complimented her while she’s looking at her own refraction in the mirror.

When the 3 of them had finished preparing, they all walked down the stairs where the other guys had been waiting.

She can see their families were also there.

Her family and theirs had known each other since they were born. They are all older than her, except for Kyungsoo and Tao who’d the same age and Jongin and her brother, Sehun are one year younger.

As they walk down the stairs, all eyes were stuck in their appearances. They all look gorgeous.

“You sure will be the prettiest doctor ever noona.” Sehun took her hand once she arrived at the bottom stair.

“Shall we go now? Mr and Mrs Kim had been waiting. The others also.” Her chief maid entered and told them about the time.

All of them nodded together.

After a moment of waiting, Lu’s family finally arrived.

 

Her heart couldn’t stop beating. His heart couldn’t stop aching. They couldn’t stop feeling sorry and him couldn’t stop shaking.

 


 

 

Okay, so this is the first chapter of this story. I don't know whether this is good or not and I'll probably update the next chapter a little late coz college life is hectic. 

I'll try my best to find time to update the next chapter. I'm still writing on it and I already have the story line.

Guys, please please let me know what do you think about this. Suggestions from you guys are also highly appreciated!

Comment & subscribe!

Love you guys!

-XOXO-

P/S: sorry for those grammatical error. i'll be waiting for your suggestions :D