Chapter 8

12 Confessions

Saturday

 

Sehun yet again takes the train this morning.

Lately, he has been doing things he usually doesn’t before; it’s more like, things he has never done before…

Staying in the library during spare time, attending literature class, frequenting in the faculty office, and riding trains even on Monday mornings…

Things that tire him don’t interest him at all; that’s why he’s starting to feel irritated as to why he keeps on exerting an effort in insisting to ride another one this morning.

He sighs. Morning trains are seriously tiring him.

The train doors are about to close and still lots of passengers are insisting to get inside. With one last push before the door finally closes, someone’s elbow hits Sehun’s ribs real hard that he slightly growled. He immediately turns to his right ready to kill whoever that is.

“Sor--- Oh Sehun-ssi!”

The culprit turns out to be his literature professor Luhan.

“Oh” Sehun calmly replied, his dark expression seems to lift… but he’s definitely as surprised as Luhan.

“I’m surprised, didn’t expect you to meet here” the shorter one added.

Sehun probably didn’t expect to meet him here too but deep in his mind… he’s hoping to see him here like this.

So that’s the reason why he rides the train every morning recently.

“You are really something though too. After being harassed here, you still ride one every morning.” Sehun started.

“Haha, no choice. I’ll be late if I don’t take one.”

“So you just randomly point others as your younger brother to shut some r if there was?”

“Oh, that time with you, I really didn’t mean it. I was thinking that time that since I was already harassed, might as well save my face from being pitiful. I would have known it that you were my student if only you attended once in my class before. Then I wouldn’t have done that.”

“So in short, it’s ok for me to become the pitiful one.”

“Teehee”

Sehun was taken aback by the other’s smile.

He stares at Luhan… he started to admire how beautiful the other guy is. And when the train door opens again for the next stop, commuters start to keep on pushing and pulling again.

Seeing the shorter guy almost being dragged along by the people around, Sehun takes the other’s arms and pulls the latter near him kinda like a semi-hug.

Luhan blushes and Sehun felt the corner of his lips curving up.

Again, he’s been doing things he’s never done before.

Just a while ago, he swears he’ll never ride a train again. Right now, he still thinks morning trains sure are tiring… but they’re not that bad.

 

Kris defines perfection.

From his physical features, cool personality, even to his scholastic records and down to his family background; he is basically spotless from inside and out… not unless you discover his one and only flaw: his self-obsession. He is actually damaged by his severe acute prince-syndrome. He can’t see anyone as perfect as him, only himself.

That is why he has a special admiration towards Suho. He has never met anyone as pure as Suho. Thinking that the latter belongs to the endangered species, he wanted to protect him and that's how they became close friends.

He sits in the café admiring his own reflection on the window glass when he sees Tao pass by the street. He’s not sure why he acts like this towards the other guy but he started following him.

He occasionally lets out a chuckle whenever Tao is being twisted again.

Ah, he’s having fun.

That’s when Tao caught him and say, “What the—“

'Oops, seriously, what am I doing?
I’m starting to become one
A ert stalker'

“You’re creepy, you know that?” Tao said as he walks towards Kris.

Ok, a creepy ert stalker.

“I just happen to saw you. Chill down. What are you doing?”

“Shopping”

“I can see that too”

“Then don’t ask"

Kris laughs at how Tao is really sassy.

then the younger asks, "and you? What brings you here?”

“You. I saw you here that’s why I came to talk to you.”

“Heh~”

“You shop alone? How boring”

“I don’t want to hear that from you.” Tao was supposed to be with Lay. But Lay probably got lost on the way and is wandering blankly somewhere again right now.

Kris noticed Tao got a bag of newly brought branded accessories.

“You really love accessories, don’t you? What do you think would suit me?”

“I won’t recommend some to you. I will just increase your coolness.”

This made Kris smile real wide that he’s surprised too. He wonders if it’s because of the compliment he received or because of the guy who gave him a compliment.

“Instead, have this.” Tao gave Kris a dog Plushie he bought just now.

Kris doesn’t have any feel for Plushies, but the one Tao gave him just now might be his favorite.

 

"It'll soon be my birthday hyung" Chanyeol announced.

"Ah, is that so?" Minseok replied.

"It's not 'ah, it's that so' you promised us last year!!" he then retorted

"Treat us! Treat us! Treat us!" other members cheered.

"Yah! It's the celebrant who should be treating! And lately, I’ve been treating you guys a lot"

"I thought so too, hyung always breaks his promises with me... who am I anyway..." Chanyeol started sulking.

"Haha… Kidding! Of course I got it covered!" Minseok finally gave in.

"Yey!"

"We're going to the beach!" Minseok immediately added.

"What the---" this time Sehun snapped

"Aish, who visits the beach when it's the peak of autumn?!" Chanyeol rhetorically asked.

"It'll be cold" Baekhyun added.

"Just think about the dramas, it's popular there, right Tao?" said Minseok trying to get Tao's support

"You should at least watch their BTS hyung, they're freezing cold." Tao rejected.

"Ah really, man~, Luhan and Suho can only come if it's in the beach" Minseok rolls his eyes towards Lay then to Sehun and smiles.

He is scarier than he seems.
He ain’t the band manager for nothing.
Lay even commented before how manager hyung knows him more than himself. Minseok knows that bringing Suho means Tao and Lay are coming; and dragging Luhan would lure Sehun; and the rest would just follow.

 

It’s saturday night and after their gig, Minseok, with the members, went to the train station where Luhan and Suho are already waiting... Surprisingly, Kris and Kai are there too, waiting for them.

"Where the hell is Sehun? The last trip will be here in 5 mins." Hissed Tao.

"I'm here! Sorry just got here" Sehun answered back coolly as he goes near the platform.

Minseok's eyes widen with surprise as he saw a smiling Jongdae tugging behind the maknae.

Sehun noticed him and smirks,

"I'm just returning the favor, hyung" and puts out his tongue teasingly.

Jongdae went towards Minseok's side and with a wider smile he says, "Second."

Minseok should have known that Sehun also ain't the maknae for nothing.

When the maknae returns the favor, he always does it ten times fold.

 

_author's corner_
today's Chanyeol's birthday~ uwahh~~ >;<,, saengil chukkhae!!
i got inspired to write this fic when i watched EXO's cover of 'All my Loving' which is originally Beatle's song.
that why i initially intended to put Chen in the band. i badly want him as a member of the band. ^^
but no matter how i write it... my,,, til he ended up as an intern instead XD,,
here's the link of their cover :
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTK1_ijwgo
thank you for subscribing and reading my fic :)