Chapter 7

12 Confessions

First Date

 

Baekhyun entered in the back door of Chilled Lemon’s bar. He went earlier than he used to since he doesn't have any more classes this afternoon. 

He saw Chanyeol inside strumming an acoustic guitar.

“Been here alone for a while? Where are the others?” he asked.

“Sehun, Kyungsoo and Tao got classes... Lay hyung probably dozed off somewhere again and manager hyung’s out is at 7”

“I see, you know how to play guitar too?” asked Baekhyun as he took a wooden stool, placed it near Chanyeol and sit comfortably.

“Yep… juz bit...” Chanyeol humbly answered with a smile then he started playing the guitar softly and slowly.

Baekhyun too hums a bit recognizing the melody of the song Chanyeol is playing.
The latter looks at him and smiles... He smiled back and then he started to sing a few lines...

It’s probably because they're playing a music that's a bit different from their usual sharp and fierce music style that they feel strange... It feels mellow and fluffy…
.. Yet they feel comfy and warm.

“If I have a sister, I would probably introduce you to her” Chanyeol suddenly stated.

This caught Baekhyun off guard… having your friend tell you that you were the kind he’d like to introduce to his sister is very flattering. Lost for words, he just teases, “Well, you're the type who is popular with girls so if I have a dongsaeng, I probably won’t introduce you to her.”

This makes Chanyeol laugh then he offered Baekhyun free guitar lessons him to which the latter accepted.

A slight tingling is felt every time their fingertips touch, like when Chanyeol places Baekhyun's fingers to its designated position in the guitar strings to do the chords... A, A minor, B, E...

Baekhyun is very attentive with Chanyeol's effort to teach him, but somehow, he can't shake the edginess he's feeling.

He recalls that he felt that way towards Chanyeol before too, the morning in the music room when they first had a talk.

Maybe that's just how attractive guys work on it... They charm anyone unknowingly. He thought.

The door suddenly opened and Lay enters, he saw the two being close to each other and awkwardly greets them...

Did he just spoil a moment again? My...

“Where have you been Lay-hyung? You said your classes will be over at 11am.” Chanyeol started as he wonders why he's feeling shy by the thought of them being seen by their hyung... It's not like they're doing something they aren't supposed to... Or are they...?

'I got lost on the way” Lay calmly replied,

“Seriously hyung how many years have we been hanging out here for you to still got confused on its address” Chanyeol said as he really can’t believe his hyung.
Baekhyun laughs. The two of them look his way and he stops.

“After jamming, manager hyung told us to stay for Baekhyun's welcome party”

“Yesh!” Chanyeol is excited… well, things like this excites the members, apart from the welcome party for Baekhyun, they look forward to their manager's treat ^^~

Baekhyun thinks it’s really not necessary to have things like this prepared just to welcome him. But it’s sweeter than he thought. They were just joking and teasing around like they usually do but Baekhyun can't control his smile... He thinks he really loves these guys a lot.

 

Minseok has been awake for a while now but he still doesn’t dare to get up.

Feeling like he’s in a deep , he praises himself at how he can never be more idiotic than he is right now.

Babo.

Recalling last night…

When they were having a welcome party for Baekhyun, a member seemed to dare order an alcoholic drink. Though no one admitted, Minseok already caught it so he isolated those drinks at the end side of the table.

After some while, Baekhyun accidentally mistook a glass for some orange juice so the moment he sipped it at one shot, it only took him 5 minutes to doze off, with his head rested on Tao’s shoulder. Baekhyun is a weak drinker. Chanyeol offered his shoulder instead just in case it’s uncomfortable for Tao, but the latter said it’s ok. No one noticed Kyungsoo let out a fading reaction the moment Chanyeol showed his care for the newbie except Minseok.

Things are still bearable at the moment, with Sehun who seems to be in deep thought which is something new, Tao glancing at the drinks like a curious young lad, sleeping Baekhyun murmuring stuffs from time to time while leaning on Tao, Chanyeol stealing a glimpse at the sleeping guy, to which was making Kyungsoo a bit wary and with Minseok who for some reason need to witness this mess but at least it’s still passive…

Until when they noticed Lay continuously laughing to himself like nuts, seems like Lay unknowingly drank a glass too; that’s when they turned horrified. If Baekhyun is a weak drinker, then Lay is a mad drinker. The members know how alcoholic drinks turn Lay into a maniac. Lay then started to grab any one near him while he’s laughing, and seriously, it’s crazy.

Just when things were getting chaotic that Minseok got a message from Jondae saying:

"First date"

Minseok, already stressed enough, took a glass too in one shot; then ordered Sehun and Tao to walk Lay home.

'Aish chincha.

Chanyeol too gave Baekhyun a piggyback as Kyungsoo suggested and they too went home.

Minseok thought everything’s solved when he stepped out of the bar until he saw Jongdae apparently waiting for him in the alley. He sighed as he walked towards the younger to which the latter gave a smile.

Jongdae proposed a 50 dates. But Minseok counter offered 5 instead. After some rounds of bargaining, it was finally lowered down to 10… ten dates and Jongdae wanted tonight the first.

Minseok still couldn’t figure out what’s running on Jongdae head but he’s relieved it’s just a normal date after all, more like, friends’ hangout kind of thing if only Jongdae wasn’t holding his hand. After the stroll in the busy streets and night market, they sat on the bench for a while. 

Minseok suddenly felt Jongdae caressing his hand, he panicked. Gosh he couldn’t believe a younger guy like him made him panic.

“You--- you what are you... in many people… in public… you seriously…” he couldn’t manage to finish a sentence at all.

Jongdae chuckled and asked, “Then would it be fine if we go to place where we can’t be seen?”

Minseok got shivers and before he knew it, he’s already standing in front of Jongdae’s apartment door.

“Come in.” invited Jongdae as he drags his sunbae inside.

Jongdae led him in the living room as he sat his sunbae at the sofa comfortably. Minseok, on the other hand, was totally blanked; he was desperately trying to process things in his mind. He looked at Jongdae who is sitting beside him apparently looking at him too.

"Relax. I won't eat you." Jongdae calmly teased.

Minseok could've laughed since what Jongdae said just now could be his nephew's favorite oneliner; but he couldn't given the situation.

Then Jongdae smiled as he moved closer to Minseok…

"My, you're really difficult..."

Minseok was ready to run but Jongdae already got him in his arms. Minseok was furiously blushing with his heart beating increased; he turned away his head as any more starring would danger him and that’s when Jongdae followed his move and planted a kiss on his lips.

It was a bit rough but Minseok didn’t shove him away… before he knew it, he started reciprocating.

He made a quick lame excuse to himself in his mind: 'it’s because of the alcohol that I drank…

He finally submitted.

 

Going back,

“Chincha babo…” he whispered.

Then the guy who appeared to be in deep sleep lets out a chuckle and asks, “What are you saying this early morning, sunbae?”

“You… how long have you been awake?”

“Just now.” Jongdae replied finally opening his eyes.

“Liar.” Minseok said as he gets up and wobbly walks towards the washroom.

Jongdae smiles and teases, “You seem sluggish sunbae…”

“Whose fault do you think this is?!”

This time making Jongdae laugh; he adds, “Should I carry you through the washroom?”

“Don’t you dare!”

In the washroom, Minseok leans on the door and sighs…

He can never be more than idiotic than he is right now.

 

_author's note_
i really don't know what to do with baekyeol pair... huhu
i'm still bothered about who should fall first, chanyeol or baekhyun? please help meeee~~ T.T
cuz i always see them in love hihi that i can't decide who should be aware first... what do you guys think?
i also don't know what to say about xiuchen >;<~ please don't hate me...
thanks for taking some time to read this fic again ^^~