Chapter 17

12 Confessions

Electric Shock

 

After an ordinary Saturday night live, the members went out the cafe bar to go home but stopped when they saw Kris sitting on a bench nearby as if waiting outside with a bouquet of red roses. The members' eyes all went wide trying to check if it's really the Student Council VP they are seeing and when confirmed, they all got excited and started saying stuffs like,

“Who is the person he's waiting for?”

“What does his girl look like?”

“That's roses he's holding right?”

“Was he always like this when it comes to his girl?”

“Oops, I can’t stop myself from grinning!”

“This must be very funny, oh, I can't wait to watch the next scene~”

But the next scene came right after they wished for soon as Kris noticed them, he started making his way towards them with his left hand on his pocket and the other one holding the bouquet.

"Oh, he's seen us"

“. He’s going to us!”

"He's gonna shoo us off…"

"But wow, seeing him coming closer towards us looking like that is making my heart thrump"

"Baekhyun, you like stuffs like that?"

"Why? Don't you feel excited too?"

And when he's finally in front of them, the members hold their breath, after all Kris is scary when he's mad. Kris rolled his eyes at them for a while to end up staring at Tao then he exhales and says without any foreword or anything that must come first before this,

"For you." He extends the flowers in front of Tao

 

Paused.

All of them literally paused. The instant bomb was just too much for them to take.

"..." Tao took the flowers blankly while staring at Kris too. His mind has stopped working since few minutes ago.

"Oh." Even Lay who is almost in the state of sleepwalking by then also got all his senses quaked and as if waking up from a nightmare, it's the only thing he got to utter.

Sehun's jaw dropped, he was always cool with surprises but the randomness of this hyung is just too shocking for him.

Kyungsoo on the other hand almost died from choking but Chanyeol and Baekhyun are already dying from laughter.

"Well?" Kris' cold stern voice chilled them, and so each of them looked for their own reason to excuse themselves.

Darn. Though they wanted to see more, safety comes first so they contented themselves with that amount of laughter.

 

And then for some reason, the two main people involved were left talking at the back alley of 'Chilled Lemons'

"For me?" Tao started while looking at the bouquet then back to Kris.

"Is there anyone else around here I'm talking to?"

"Why?"

"I think I'm attracted to you."

"I know, why else would you be stalking me?"

"No. I'm serious."

Tao was flabbergasted; he wonders if it's the trend right now because it wasn't that a long time since he witnessed Kai confessed to his hyung.

"By attraction, I mean, to pin you down, kiss you, and hold you. That kind of urge, I've been having that lately towards you." Kris added

"What the hell. But wait. Let me process this first... Oh bloody hell! Did you just mean you're lusting over me?!"

"Don't you feel your heart fluttering right now? It should be by now. I mean, ' I ' just confessed to you."

"What have you taken? . Are you on high?" Indeed Tao's heart is pounding real hard by now but it's totally for a different reason

"What? No!"

"Then is this some kind of harassment? Kris-ssi, did I do something to offend you?!"

"You just had me attracted to you" Kris answered as he stepped closer to Tao, slides his arms on the other's waist and he leans nearer to close the distance between their lips.

Tao dropped the roses. His face turned green or was it violet? It’s hard to describe but it’s something awful. And soon as his brain started functioning again, he locks Kris closer to him. The taller man was surprised yet his lips are shaping a smile while pressed against Tao’s. And just when he thought he was accepted, without further ado, Tao uses his own strength against the other one to take the latter to the ground without holding back a bit.

The next scene is like of a professional wrestling where the wrestler (Tao) is performing a Suplex (throw) against his opponent (Kris).

Kris growled from pain as he was sent down on the ground. Tao scouts beside him and say,

"Sorry but I think you're really creepy" he gave him a smile and adds, "But these flowers are pretty so I won't return them back to you"

Oh this just got Kris more but he didn't tell the other, who knows what Tao will do to him if he added more, he can't afford to have another bone broken.

Tao then adds, "And try telling that to me again when you're lucid"

He stood up and walks away

"Yah! I think some of my bones were broken, won't you at least help me up?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blue, Black, White, Gray, or Red?

Baekhyun has been troubled since last night on what to wear.
Should he just go for jeans? Stripes might also look cool but checkered patterns are also not bad.
He even got stressed on whether to wear a bonnet or a cap so he just dropped the idea before he bothered what color and style if so.
He then glances to his phone again and reads the message...

Chanyeol: Are you free this Sunday?

He smiles but all of a sudden he turned straight-faced
He feels stupid.

Yah! It’s not like it's a date!

So he just grabbed some checkered red long sleeve blouse for his top and wore black skinny jeans for the bottom and of course he also got a coat before going out, it’s now winter after all.

 

 

Baekhyun got off the train station and texted Chanyeol where he's at.

A second after the message was sent, His phone rings and it is Chanyeol calling him

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you." Said the guy on the other line

"I'm in front of the train station"

Baekhyun could feel his lips smiling just from hearing his voice. Well, isn't he a little bit excited for something that isn't a date?

"Oh, I see you..."

Baekhyun looked around and saw Chanyeol walking towards him. He thinks Chanyeol isn't called an 'ulzzang campus guy' for nothing. He just looks dazzling that he's getting tipsy just from his smile

"Yo! Sorry to call you all of a sudden" the taller guy greeted

"Nah, it's ok. I don't have anything to do anyway"

Actually Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to accompany him in buying Christmas presents for his parents and noona. To which Baekhyun gladly agreed. They browse around from shops to shops. And when they managed to bought the things on their list, they came across the arcades and gaming area so they decided to stop by there for a while.

They played the usual arcade games. Baekhyun notes that though he felt having butterflies in his stomach whenever Chanyeol is around, nevertheless, he’s having lots of fun. He spots the arcade dance game machine and he challenges Chanyeol for a game. The latter sweats a little and gulped but he accepted anyway.

But Baekhyun didn’t expected Chanyeol to be such a mess in dancing. By ‘mess’ means he really big time that Baekhyun thought laughing won’t be enough.

“Wow. You’re really lame”

“Yah! Try saying it again!” Chanyeol demanded as they head outside the arcade area

"Lame, you're lame"

“Take what you said back!”

“Hahahaha”

"Yah! I told you to take that back!"

Baekhyun just laughs but then when he stepped back, he accidentally bumped into a guy standing next the entrance outside the game center. He gave an apology but an apology doesn’t seem to settle it because the guy happens to be in the middle of an argument with his girlfriend and just as their luck, the guy vents his anger to Baekhyun and Chanyeol

"Ahjussi, we already--"

When the man is about to hit Baekhyun, the latter stances a basic hapkido defense technique by reflex and it surprised both Chanyeol and the guy. The guy’s girl seemed to be charmed by Baekhyun and this got the guy more annoyed as he called his troops. And apparently, they're coming from everywhere

"Seriously? This also happens in the middle of the day?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol are starting to sweat.

"Yah! Isn't this bad? They’re like thugs"

"It's ok. I'm black belter in Hapkido"

"I know. But you can't do kage bunshin*"

"Right. Ottoke?!"

"Run!"

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and they started running.
They run through the streets and down to the village town houses and even though the ones who chased them are no longer around, they are still running.

The coldness I feel whenever the air of winter is pressing through my skin as I run is immediately warmed every time I look at the sight of your back which I never got to see this close before.

And I know why my heart is beating faster than it should.
It's because those guys are damn scary back there; it's because we're running with all our might and suddenly it started to snow...
and on top of it all, it's mostly because Chanyeol is holding my hand.

 

 

*kage bunshin- shadow clone technique, re: naruto

 


--O-0—
Yey! As promised updated~ hihi
I know kris has taken everyone by surprise hoho
I’ll make sure I’ll grill him some explanation next time
but for next chapter, let’s have kaisoo ^^~
and many thanks for taking some time to read this,,
really really inspired >;< hope you’re enjoying this somehow even only a bit  