Chapter 14

12 Confessions

Monday Night Live

 

A cassette started to play reggae music in the center plaza. After some time, people gradually gather in the middle to take a peek at the dancers on standby. Kyungsoo also blend on the crowd, he has seen a night street dance before... but only on screen, never on live.

Soon two dancers heat up the crowd as they show off their popping dance, and even though half their faces are covered with folded bandana, the female high schoolers still shout their names, Kai-oppa and Taemin-oppa

Kyungsoo has seen Kai dance before, and he has to admit… Kai can really have anyone fall for him with his smooth fierce moves.

"Omo! Kai-oppa looked at me!"

One of the girls from Kyungsoo's back suddenly screamed. Then the crowd in his area started to get overexcited; each of them saying Kai glanced at them for a bit. But Kyungsoo didn't complain, because for a moment he thought too, that Kai really looked at his way; it was only for a brief while but it surely felt like he's the one being starred at.

Then another member from the group changed the music into a more lively hiphop song and all of the members dance in rhythm totally sweeping the crowd off their feet. Kyungsoo has never been fond of live performances, and crowd places, let alone loud people cheering... but he thought he should watch them again next time.

 

 

"Say, do you know who Kai likes?"

A friend of Kai who looks prettier than a girl asked Kyungsoo with a smile while the group is chillin' out after their dance.

"Taemin-ah..."

"Wae~? I'm just curious; how a beauty that person is that you're acting funny these days"

"Taemin-ssi..."

"Hahaha, you know this guy, after telling us he got someone he likes, has been very cold to us! He doesn't meet with us anymore. What was it again? Ah! First sight love!"

"Taemin-ah, hajima..."

"Hahaha, maldoandwae, he always fell at first sight but it’s the first time he really got---"

"Taemin-ah, waegure?" Kai covered Tarmin's mouth

Then Taemin just lets out a laugh. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes towards them and Kai faintly blushed.

 

 

"Tsk. Taemin really is nosy today... sorry, you must be tired..." After eating, Kai told his friends that he'll go ahead because he needs to walk Kyungsoo home. Kyungsoo told him that there really is no need but Kai insisted. After all, it feels like their first date... at least for his part that is. And first dates usually end up with walking home together. And if he's lucky enough, he might even get a kiss. Oops, they already kissed before, twice even. And before his imagination get further, Kyungsoo already replies,

"Nah, it's ok. But you must be very busy too, Taemin-ssi said you've been hanging out with your girl, then you join them in their gig, and you still manage to visit us in Chilled Lemons'"

"Huh? But I don't have a girl for a while now..."

"The person that Taemin-ssi is talking about..."

"What are you saying? Obviously, he's talking about you. I did tell you before right? That I've fallen for you..."

Kyungsoo just remained silent... he's already guessing that it's probably him before he even asked... but for some reason, he feels like he wanted to confirm... Kai too knows Kyungsoo had a clue, but he still answered him properly because he really thinks Kyungsoo is acting cute right now.

 

Baekhyun got surprised when Chanyeol came earlier in Chilled Lemons'. It's the first time seeing him today since they don't have calculus and chemistry classes during Mondays; they only get to meet here after class.

"Kyungsoo-ssi is not here yet...?"

"Ah, he said he can't tonight... he had a previous engagement..."

"I see. You got a new cap..."

"Hehe Sehun and Tao gave this to me as present."

"I see. It's cool"

"Yups. So...?" Chanyeol puts his hand in front of Baekhyun and asks, "Where's my gift?"

"I... I'm sorry"

"Haha, I'm just kidding"

Actually Baekhyun did buy him one. He got occupied all day thinking what should he give as present that's why he took a detour around the street of Myungdong before heading to the cafe bar. But he lost his confidence in giving it to him after seeing Sehun and Tao's present. He thought he should've bought something better.
But he still wanted to give it to him after all... then maybe on the way home... right, let’s give it to him later.

When they went out of the door in the back alley after tonight's stage, a number of girls are waiting outside taking turns in giving Chanyeol their present. Baekhyun watches Chanyeol being surrounded by his fans... now he doesn't think he can give it to him anymore... my, he thinks he's acting like a high school girl worried of whether to give her chocolate to the guy she likes or not. Then he noticed a high school girl standing from behind the crowd... fidgeting and maybe hesitating too whether to hand her gift or not... Baekhyun went towards her and to the girl's surprise, even talked to her

"You won't hand it to him?"

"I don't think oppa will appreciate this after receiving those expensive gifts..."

"Haha,I have same worries like you too, ‘til now, I didn't give him my present... but I will, definitely later... And I don't think Chanyeol-ssi is the type who will fuss about those things... he'll really be glad if you give it to him now."

"That's true. Komawo Baekhyun-oppa! Yeol-oppa has always been my bias but I better run to him now before I totally fall for you hehehe"

Baekhyun blushed a bit and watches the girl dash towards Chanyeol to hand him the present...

He smiled. Right, he’s not like the type of guy who would fuss over things likes this…

 

"Yah! You're stealing my fan behind my back!" hissed Chanyeol soon as the mini 'gifts giving session' has finished

"Now, now, oh, please give me your hand for a while"

"Hand? Like this?" asked Chanyeol as he sticks out his hand in front of Baekhyun

"Yup, here, my present." Then Baekhyun placed a custom made guitar pick in Chanyeol's hand and adds, "Sorry, I only bought you this... if I have known... but--"

Baekhyun halted when he saw Chanyeol speechlessly blushing

"Y-Yah! What will I do if you're blushing like that?! You getting me embarrassed too..." Baekhyun teased.

Giving it to him is a good thing after all.

 

"Oops. Here, my present too" Jongdae gave Chanyeol a keychain.

That's it, if Lay isn't available, then it's Jongdae who will interrupt in their scene.

"Yah, stop popping out of nowhere Prof. Jongdae"

"Is it ok, giving your student a present?"

"I'm not giving it to you as a professor but as a friend... uri chingu janha~ 92-liners!"

"Then most of your students are your chingu" Chanyeol teased

"And a lot of third years are his hyungs" Baekhyun added

"No. You guys only. Because you're sunbae's babbies.~"

Jongdae glanced at Minseok before walking towards him. Minseok took a step back. Jongdae noticed it too and chuckled a little; he thinks it's really amusing and so he greets,

"Good evening, sunbae..."
 

 

--O.0--

waaaa~ sorry for the late update, got hooked up writing 1stsnow hihi
and i apologize for my messy grammar >;<
year end upcoming activities are driving me nuts
thanks for dropping by comments and for subscribing! *blush* *blush*
@SHINeeChocolate, hehe i miss you!! ^^
hope i can post the next chapter this day too hehe, missing chenmin ^^~