09 Intensive revision

Believe in Love

A few months later

It was one week before the year-end exams.

Though IU’s and Sehun’s studies are improving, they were still not confident about being promoted to the next year. They just missed out too much content from sleeping in class during the earlier months.

“IU, how much did you scored for the recent test?” Luhan asked as he was holding onto his test paper that the teacher had just given out.

“As expected, I failed again. 45/100” IU said sadly.

“Not bad, at least you improved. Your results were like single digits only before right?” Luhan asked.

“Yeahh, but we have to at least pass all out subjects to be promoted to year 2.” IU was even sadder than before.

“How about you? Whats your score? Full marks again?”IU asked.

“Yupp, 100/100!” Luhan showed IU his test paper.

“Sighh.. How I wish I’m as smart as you…” IU sighed.

“Hey what are you guys talking about?” Sehun came over from his seat and put his arm around IU’s shoulders.

“Yah! What are you doing!” Luhan tried to remove Sehun’s arm from her shoulders.

“Wae? I can’t do this to my fiancé?” Sehun then put both his arms around IU, back-hugging her.

Sehun did that as a joke but it turned out then he realised that he actually liked hugging IU.

He felt really comfortable with IU in his arms and didn’t want to let go.

“Yah! Stop joking around sehun-ah! Hows you results?” IU asked.

“I failed. 48/100.” Sehun replied with his arms still around IU.

“At least you did better than me…” IU said.

“Enough hugging?” Luhan has been staring at Sehun all the while. He couldn’t stand Sehun hugging IU.

“Aish fine fine!” Sehun finally let go of IU.

“Luhan-ah, can you help me with my studies? Like some intensive revision for the whole of this week?” IU asked.

“Sure, why not!” Luhan agreed. Though it is not shown on his face, inside his heart, he was really happy. Intensive revision with IU meant that he could see her cute face more often.

“Yah! What about me?” Sehun pouted.

“You didn’t ask me to teach you!” Luhan stuck his tongue out.

“Me and IU are in a package. We come together. So if you teach her, you should teach me too!” Sehun said.

“Aish, just study together as a group like what we did during the term break. Deal?” Luhan asked.

The 2 of them agreed.

 

Immediately after school, all 12 EXO boys and IU gathered at Sehun’s house.

Wanting to make use of every moment to revise, they quickly took out their revision materials and started revising.

Sehun was sticking closely to IU while IU was sticking to Luhan so she could consult him if she has any questions.

“Luhan! How do you solve this!” IU passed her book to Luhan.

“Wait ! Let me try first!” Sehun snatched the book over and tried to solve the question.

After 5 minutes…

“So what’s your conclusion?” IU asked.

“I… I can’t solve it…” Sehun said as he passed back the book.

“Yah! Can you don’t be so childish! Because of you, 5 minutes of my time is wasted.” IU took back the book and continued asking Luhan.

The study session went on and Sehun was especially quiet that day. He didn’t spoke a single word ever since IU scolded him.

It was 9pm already that all of them decided that it was time to head home.

Sehun and IU bided them farewell and went back to the living room to pack up.

“Sehun-ah, how come you were so quiet during the study session just now? I thought you were always talking?” IU asked while clearing up the table.

“Since I was of no help, I might as well just keep my mouth shut,” IU could feel that Sehun was quite sad. He was emotionless at that time.

“Sehun-ah, I didn’t mean what I said just now. I was just trying to make use of every moment and not wanting to waste any minute.” IU tried to explain.

“I’m not good in my studies, I’m useless. I’m so sorry about that. Luhan is much more better than me. At least, he’s smarter than me.” Sehun continued saying when a tear dripped down from his eye.

“Sehun-ah, I’m sorry!” IU went to him and hugged him.

“Please don’t take what I said seriously. I was just angry at that moment. My studies is also not good. Let’s just improve together ok?” IU tried to comfort him.

Sehun’s heart started to beat really fast again. This must be love.

Sehun tightened his arms around IU and they remained in the position for quite awhile before continuing with their clearing.

 

“Goodnight!” Sehun sees IU enter her room before entering his.

 

Sehun’s room

It has been a long day and he’s so tired now.

It must have been the first time Sehun has studied so much in a day.

Staring at the ceiling, IU’s face suddenly appeared in Sehun’s mind.

‘Sighh.. She’s the reason why I’m studying?’ Sehun thought.

“Doogeun, doogeun, doogeun..” Sehun’s heart started beating really fast again at the thought of IU.

‘Aish this girl… I guess I have really fallen for you. There’s no way to turn back now.’ Sehun thought and slowly drifted to dreamland.

 

IU’s room

‘Ahhh! Why did I went to hug Sehun! It’s so embarrassing!’ IU thought while lying on his bed.

‘Could it be that I like him?’ IU thought while staring at the teddy bear lying beside her.

“Do you like me?” IU asked the teddy bear.

“Aish what am I doing? I must be mad to talk to a teddy bear,” IU thought.

She then put the blanket over herself and fell asleep too.

 

 


Thank you my lovely readers! Hope you guys have been enjoying this!