04 Group

Believe in Love

As usual, as soon as IU reached, she place her head on the table and slept…

 

“Annyeong IU!” Luhan greeted IU but there was no replies from IU since she was sleeping.

“Good morning class!” the teacher came in to the classroom.

“I have an announcement to make today! Everyone please focus!” the teacher said.

Curious about what the teacher is going to say, IU quickly sat up straight.

“This year is our school’s 15th anniversary! Our class is much honored to be in charge of the performance for the event!” the teacher said in a enthusiastic manner.

“That’s going to be so troublesome!”

“Yeah! Why can’t some other classes take charge?!”

Complains could be heard from the students.

“Every class has their own responsibility! So anyone want to volunteer to come up with any performance? We have 3 categories!  Dance, singing and drama. Anyone?” The teacher said.

No one in the class raised their hands to volunteer.

“As I expected. I knew that no one would want to volunteer so I came prepared! I already wrote all your names on pieces of paper and placed them in this box! I will pick your names randomly and the picked ones will have to participate!” the teacher said while holding a box.

“Omg please not me!”

“Not me too! I’m too lazy for this!”

“Now for the drama…” the teacher put her hand in the box to pick names.

“Lee Minhyuk, Yook Sungjae, Jung Ilhoon and Lee Changsub will be in charge of the drama!”

“Now for the dance…Lee Taemin, Choi Minho and Kim Kibum !”

“Now… last but not the least… Singing!”

‘Please please, just don’t pick me…’ I prayed.

“Lee Jieun!” the teacher announced.

‘Oh darn it…’ I thought.

“Luhan and Sehun! You three will be in charge !”

“Yay IU! We’re in the same team!” Luhan looked at IU.

“I’m too busy for all these…” IU kind of looked down.

“Now, I’ll give you guys some free time to discuss on what you’re going to do for the performance!” the teacher said and left the classroom.

 

Sehun walked over to IU and Luhan’s table. “So what now guys?”

“I guess we have to obey teacher’s instructions…” IU said. “But what about my jobs!”

“Since you have to work after school, why not we practice early in the morning?” Luhan suggested.

“I have work too in the morning…” IU said.

“Yeah… Milk and newspaper delivery.” Sehun said.

“How did you know?” IU questioned him.

“Emmm, I saw you in the morning while you were delivering.” Sehun answered.

“Why not you apply for leave?” Luhan suggested.

“I need the money…” IU said.

“Do you really need that money?” Sehun said.

“Yeah… I need to save them so I can rent a better place for me and my brother…” IU said, looking a bit down.

“Tell you what, I can maybe ask my father to sponsor you.” Sehun suggested.

“Sponsor me? Why would he do that?” IU doubted him.

“The company that my father owns provides financial aids for the many poor students. I’m sure the money provided by him will be much more than the money you earn from those jobs.” Sehun explained.

“Why didn’t anyone get me to sign up for that!” IU said.

“Emmm, you didn’t ask?” Sehun said.

“Ok so that’s it! IU can apply for that and we will have time to practice! Yay!” Luhan cheered.

 

After school, the 3 of them went to the office to help IU register for the financial aid and it was successful. So IU can now quit all her jobs and concentrate on her studies for the time being.

“So where should we go to discuss the details?” IU asked.

“Why not, my house? “ Sehun asked.

“The EXO boys should be at my house now. I think they can provide us with some ideas.” Sehun continued.

The 2 nodded in agreement.

 

“That’s my chauffer over there. Let’s go to my house by car.” Sehun pointed at the grand-est car, parked among many normal cars.

IU and Luhan was so surprised at how grand the car was.

 

It took them only a couple of minutes to reach Sehun’s house.

 

 

Sehun’s house was huge. It was at least a hundred times bigger than IU’s small house on the rooftop.

“Wow, your house… It’s so pretty. Your parents must be so rich!” Luhan commented.

“By the way, I don’t live with my parents. I moved out since the starting of this year as I got so sick of living with them. There’s only me living in this house.” Sehun said as he lead the way into the house.

“Oh Sehun-ah, you’re back!” Baekhyun shouted.

As expected by Sehun, the EXO boys are all there.

According to him, this was the usual gathering of EXO after school. Since they were his great buddies, they could go to the mansion any time they want.

“Sehun brought back a girl?!” Xiumin screamed.

“Wow! It’s the first time Sehun brings back a girl!” Chen said.

“Oh, isn’t that Jieun-ssi?” Lay said.

“Aish guys, I brought them here because the teacher put us 3 together in a group so we’re here to discuss what to sing on the school’s 15th anniversary event. Any suggestions guys?” Sehun sat on the living room sofa while the EXO boys were playing cards on the floor and IU and Luhan went over to the sofa too.

“Can Luhan and Jieun sing?” Tao asked.

“Emmm, I’m not sure myself…” IU answered.

“Why not you try singing here! We’ll be the audience!” Xiumin said.

“Here?! But I haven’t trying singing in front of such a huge crowd before…”IU said.

“Just treat us as invisible!” Xiumin said again.

“Ok then…” IU stood up and begun singing.

She sang the song “peach”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWWnhNxJxic

 

“Jakku mami gane

Na jeongmal michigenne…”

“DAEBAK!” Everyone cheered and clapped right after IU finished her song.

“Wow, you have a really great voice!” Kris commented.

“It’s a pity that you’re not a singer!” D.O commented.