14 Confession

Believe in Love

5 years later~

 

Today is the graduation ceremony of the EXO boys and IU.

Time flies and it had already been 5 years since Luhan left them.

Chanyeol has never lost contact with him ever since.

Sehun and IU remained a more-than-friends-less-than-lovers relationship. No one ever confessed about their true inner feeling even though everyone know that the two truly likes each other.

 

“Sehun-ah, is IU and you officially a couple now?” Kris asked.

“I don’t think so. Even though we are engaged to each other since High School, she has never said that she likes me and I have never too. I really don’t know how she truly feels about me.” Sehun replied.

“Pabo. Isn’t it obvious that she really likes you. I mean, which girl would like to be engaged to someone she don’t like and so people don’t dare to woo her because of that. Think Sehun, think! You have brains don’t you?!” Kris said.

“Kris hyung, can you help me out?”

 

 

“Now I officially announced that all of you have graduated from SM university! Congratulations and good luck!” The school’s principal announced.

 All the students wandered around the school compound, taking pictures with their friends.

“Aigoo, my son looks so good in this attire.” Sehun’s mother was there.

“Wow, omma. I thought you’re not coming.”

“How can I miss out my son’s graduation ceremony!”

“Sehun-ah good job! So what are you going to do after graduation?” Sehun’s appa said.

“Appa, wait. Before that, I have something important I have to do.” Sehun finished this line and went off somewhere.

 

IU was hanging around with the EXO boys and taking pictures with them. She is really enjoying the day really well.

 

“Ehem mic test 1 2.” Sehun was standing on the stage with a mic. A bouquet of flowers was in his hands.

Everyone was alarmed by his sudden speaking and was staring at the stage’s direction.

“Everyone here at SM university, I, Oh Sehun, have something very important to say.”

“Omo, is that Sehun? What is he trying to do?” Kai said.

 

“Lee Jieun, would you marry me?” Sehun said as he walked towards her with the mic.

Kris then appeared from nowhere and passed IU a mic too.

“Jieun-ah. I am really thankful that you agreed to be my fake girlfriend during highschool. Thanks to you, my omma didn’t plan anymore matchmaking session for me already. We were engaged but we’re not a couple. Sorry, I took a long time to realise my true feelings towards you. Now, I hope everyone here would be my witness that I, Oh Sehun, would love Lee Jieun forever. So, Lee Jieun… Would you marry me?” Sehun kneeled down on one knee and held out the ring he prepared.

 

“Omg, Sehun is finally proposing to IU!” Baekhyun squealed.

“Wow, it took 5 years for sehun to realise his feelings. Kinda long eh?” Chen said.

 

IU didn’t know what to do. All eyes were on her.

Actually, she was really happy. She was still troubled about why Sehun is still not confessing to her and was actually going to make the first move if he’s not going to do so.

“I-I…” IU stuttered.

 

“Marry him IU!” Chanyeol screamed.

“Yes IU! Marry him!” Xiumin shouted too.

Everyone in the crowd was chanting “Marry him!”

 

“Yes, I will marry you.” IU nodded and held out her hand.

Sehun quickly slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

“Yay! IU is going to marry me!” Sehun hugged IU tightly. So tightly that IU was gasping for air.

“Sehun-ah! It’s too tight! I can’t breathe!” IU said.

Upon hearing that, sehun quickly loosened his grip.

“Saranghae…” Sehun kissed IU on her lips.

 

 

Back at Sehun’s home…

“Yah! How can you lie to your own omma that Jieun is your girlfriend when she’s not!” Sehun’s mother said as she was chasing Sehun around the house.

Sehun quickly ran and hid behind IU.

“IU! See! Omma is bullying me!” sehun used his aegyo.

“Omma, mianhae. We didn’t mean to lie to you.” IU said.

“Aish, it’s okay. Let’s prepare for your wedding now! I’m so excited!” sehun’s omma grabbed a bundle of magazines from her bag and placed them on the table.

“Omma, why are you acting as though you are the one getting married!” Sehun complained.

IU just giggled along seeing this 2 quarrel.

 

A month later~ (Wedding day)

“Wow IU! You look really beautiful in that dress!” Lay said.

“Of course, my wife looks good in anything!” Sehun said.

“Wow, so fast and you’re on her side already.” Lay said.

“Of course!”

Everyone laughed.

 Suddenly, the door of the waiting room opened.

“Luhan!” IU shouted as she saw who was coming in from the door.

“As promised, Luhan is invited to our wedding” sehun said.

“Long time no see Luhan!” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, long time. It’s nice seeing you two together.” Luhan said.

“All thanks to you Luhan.” Sehun said.

“What? What thing thanks to him?” IU was confused by what he was saying.

“It’s just a secret between us!” Sehun said.

“Yah! Tell me!” IU chased Sehun around in her wedding dress and everyone just laughed at this couple.

 

 


End of the story! 

Thank you guys so much for your love and support! I really appreciated all your comments and the subcribes. Forgive me if any part of this story is not well written. Everything was not planned. I just write according to what i felt like at the moment so i didn't know how it will turn out!

So, in the end, Luhan's liking towards IU was kept a secret. Sehun and IU is finally getting married. Happy ending right!

Thank you guys again! Love you so much!

To my new subcribers, 'Believe in Love' is actually my second story so if you're interested, you can take a look at my first story which is 'Long awaited Confession', involving IU, Kai and Baekhyun. 

I will try to write a new fic soon!

Once again, Thank you! Kamsahamnida!