13 Bye Luhan

Believe in Love

Third person’s pov

 

Luhan arrived at the hospital later as he was trying to bring IU’s and sehun’s stuffs along.

When he entered IU’s ward,  all he could see was IU sleeping in her bed and Sehun sleeping on the chair beside her, with his head on the bed.

Sehun’s hand was holding IU’s hand tightly.

Looking at this scene, Luhan put down the things he was holing beside Sehun and slowly exit the ward.

 

Luhan went back to the campsite and along the way, he has thought a lot.

He recalled what he saw at the hospital ward.

‘Sehun must have liked IU so much. He worried so much about her and because of that, he stayed awake for the whole night just so he can go look for her the first thing in the morning. I guess, Sehun must have liked her more than me. I have lost…’

 

 

A few days later at school~

Today is the last day of school for the students.

As usually , the 12 EXO boys and IU gathered around at the same place during break time.

“Guys, actually… I have something to announce.” Luhan suddenly stood up with a serious-looking face.

Everyone sat up straight anticipating what he’s gonna say.

“I’m moving to Canada.”

Everyone stared in disbelief. No one had expected him to say that.

“Wae?! I thought you just transferred here this year. Why are you transferring again so soon!” Chanyeol asked.

“My father asked me to go to Canada to stay with him…” Luhan replied.

Everyone was really saddened by the news, especially IU.

Luhan was the first friend IU made in school. How would she bear to see him leave.

“When are you leaving?” Chanyeol asked.

“Tomorrow.”

“This is so sudden!” Chanyeol complained. “How can you decide to leave so sudden!”

“I have my own reasons.”

And so, breaktime ended.

 

“Why are you leaving?” IU asked Luhan during class.

“My father asked me to go stay with him?” He answered.

“I don’t think that’s the real reason.” IU said.

“Well, I think it’s better for you not to know the reason.”

 

The next day~

Everyone arrived at the airport to send Luhan off.

They spent some time together chatting and very soon, it was already time for Luhan to leave.

“I guess… It’s time for me to go…” Luhan said as he tightened his grip around his passport.

They all went to the departure gate and the boys had a last hug with Luhan before he went in.

“You must remember us!” Baekhyun said.

“Meet up with us real soon ok?!” Kai said.

“Be sure to invite me if IU and Sehun really gets married!” Luhan said.

“We’ll send you a email if they really do!” Suho said.

“Chingu-yah! You cannot lose contact with me alright?” Chanyeol said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. Just don’t complain about me being too nagging if I keep contacting you!” Luhan tried to joke.

 

Everyone stood outside departure gate looking at Luhan as he went in the customs.

“Luhan! Take care!” Chanyeol shouted and waved.

Everyone waved and tried their best to smile and not cry. They didn’t want Luhan to see them crying.

Just as they began to walk out of the airport to head home, IU and Sehun received a text message.

 

To: IU

From: Luhan

 

IU-yah, you’ve been a great friend. I really treasure you a lot. Please forgive me for leaving so suddenly. I have my reasons. Hope that you will be happy with Sehun around you. I hope the best for you.

 

Upon reading this text message, a tear dropped from IU’s eye.

 

To: Sehun

From: Luhan

 

Sehun-ah. I admit, I’ve lost to you. It’s so obvious that you like IU so much more as compared to me. So, I’m out of this now. Please treat IU well. If I find out that you haven’t been treating her well, I will be back! Please give her all your love! All the best for you both!

 

While everyone might have thought Luhan really left because his father asked him to, the truth is, he left so Sehun and IU could be together and that he couldn’t bear to see someone he likes ending up with someone else.

After the camp has ended, Luhan had contacted his father who is working in Canada and asked him if he could move over to stay with him.

Yes, his father agreed and he moved over as soon as possible.

 

 


Short update today!

So sorry, i don't think anyone expected me to let Luhan leave them! 

I really didn't know how to continue so hehehe i just let him leave. Mianhae!