08 Moving

Believe in Love

News spread fast. The 11 EXO boys already knew that IU was moving to Sehun’s house since IU has actually shared it with Luhan.

Everyone was happy for them except for Luhan who had the biggest reaction.

One day in school.

 

“BWOH? You’re going to live with Oh Sehun?!” Luhan jumped out of his seat and screamed.

“Shh! Lower your voice! Do you want everyone to know?!” IU covered his mouth with her hand.

“How can you two live under one roof! What if he bullies you or take advantage of you? It’s not safe at all!” Luhan said.

“But if I don’t agree, his parents may find out that we’re fake and all our efforts go to waste! Besides that, Jaeeun is living with us too!” IU tried to explain.

“Jaeeun is so young, what difference does he make? It’s still not safe for you!” Luhan said.

“I promise I’ll call you immediately if anything happens alright?” IU said.

“B-but… I’m jealous…” Luhan mumbled so softly that no one could hear.

“What did you say?” IU asked.

“N-nothing. Remember your promise!” Luhan said.

“Neh !” IU said.

 

During the weekends, all the EXO boys had volunteered to help IU move house.

“Seriously, you all don’t need to come help. I don’t have that much things to move.” IU said while packing her stuffs into boxes.

Like what she said, she really don’t have a lot of stuffs. Three boxes and they’re done.

Suho and Kris did their jobs as leaders and helped her carry the boxes while Sehun volunteered to carry too.

The other 9 boys were just playing around with the cute little Jaeeun.

 

After the short journey, they reached Sehun’s mansion.

The 3 guys helped to carry the boxes again to IU’s already decorated room.

IU was the first one to enter the room.

“Waaa! Beautiful! I didn’t even think that I would have a chance to live in this environment in my life!” IU’s eyes was sparkling.

“Omma got a designer to come design this room for you. She really hoped you would like it.” Sehun said while putting down the boxes.

“I love it!” IU said.

She walked around the room to explore and opened to wardrobe.

To her surprise, the wardrobe was filled with princess-like dresses.

“Ommo! They’re all so pretty!” IU’s eyes sparkled again. It was the first time she has been so happy.

“Noona! Then where am I sleeping?” Jaeeun asked.

“Don’t worry Jaeeun-ah. I’ve prepared your room already!” Sehun brought Jaeeun to the room right next to IU’s.

Jaeeun’s room was filled with toys. Both electronic and non-electronic.

“So IU, have you really fallen for our sehun?” Baekhyun asked.

“A-ani? Why would you ask?” IU said while unpacking her stuffs.

“Or else why would you agree living together with him?” Baekhyun asked.

“I didn’t want his mother to find out that we’ve been lying to her the whole time so I had to agree to her request…” IU said.

“Remember our promise and take care of yourself!” Luhan said.

“Neh oppa, I will!” IU replied.

 

The boys stayed around the house for a couple of hours. They had dinner together and only went home when the clock struck 12.

When everyone left, Jaeeun was seen sleeping on the sofa.

“Jaeeun-ah wake up. Sleep in your own room.” IU tried to wake him up by shaking him gently.

“IU, just let him sleep. I can carry him back.” Sehun said and went to carry Jaeeun.

Sehun carried Jaeeun all the way to his room and laid him on his bed.

The two then left his room.

“Gomawo Sehun-ah.” IU said,

“Why thank me?” Sehun asked.

“Jaeeun has enjoyed himself a lot today. He has always wished to live in a proper house and now his wish is granted. Gomawo.” IU said.

“I should be the one thanking you. I’m living alone and it gets very quiet and lonely at night. But now since you’re here, I won’t be feeling that anymore. Gomawo.” Sehun said.

The two of them stood at the corridor, staring at each other in the eye for quite a few minutes.

“I guess it’s time to sleep. Goodnight.” IU said.

“Goodnight, have a good rest.” Sehun said and IU went back into her room.

 

 

 


Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you guys enjoy my story! 

The story may be abit random from now on as i just wrote what i feel like so i don't really know how to continue. >.<