10 After Exams

Believe in Love

The week continued. Every day was quite similar. All 13 of them gathers at sehun’s house after school and study together. When there’s anything someone don’t know, Luhan would be the one that helps to solve it.

As the days passed, it was quite obvious that Sehun and IU had improved by a lot. They were asking lesser questions as compared to the beginning of the week.

 

A week later, it was finally their year-end exams which would last for a week. IU went in to the exam hall every morning with a fresh mind, hoping that she would do well.

But actually, she was quite scared. Scared about failing and repeating her year 1.

However, Sehun is always by her side, encouraging her and motivating her.

His words always have the power to let IU feel warm and be motivated to do better.

 

After several weeks, it was results day.

Everyone gathered in class as usual, waiting for the teacher to arrive and give out their results slips.

“So are you nervous?” Luhan asked IU.

“Neh, I’m feeling butterflies in my stomach. Why can’t teacher come faster!” IU said.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do fine.” Luhan said and placed his hand on IU’s shoulders, comforting her.

 

“Ok kids! Get back to your seats!” the teacher came in to the class with a stack of papers.

“I’m sure you all know what these papers are. Your results slips.” The teacher said while waving the stack of papers in air.

“Actually, I’m quite happy with your results this time round. Many of you made huge improvements. Please continue the hard work!” the teacher said while starting to distribute the papers.

“Now, for the top student. Luhan! Not bad, straight As!” the teacher announced.

Everyone clapped and cheered while Luhan went to get his results slip.

“Chukhahae Luhan-ah.” IU congratulated Luhan.

“Now, I want to really compliment these 2 students for showing such great improvement.”  The whole class was silent, waiting for the teacher to announce the name.

“Lee Jieun and Oh Sehun! Well done! Straight Bs! This is much better than your single digits results in the beginning of the year.”

IU was really shocked about her results.

She walked up to the teacher to check if it was really her results.

Sehun too went up.

“Omg! Is this real?! Yay IU we did it!” Sehun was so excited that he went to hug IU and spin her around in the air.

“Yay! I don’t have to repeat the year!” IU cheered.

“Ehem guys, it’s still lesson time now…” the teacher said.

Upon hearing that, both of them let go and went back to their seats.

Even though their engagement was already a open secret in the school, the students were still shocked seeing them hug in front of them whole class.

Class continued and the teacher continued distributing their results.

 

After school, all EXO boys and IU gathered outside the gate to discuss where to go. Since all of them had been promoted to year 2, they decided to go celebrate.

“So where are we going?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hmmm, let’s buy some food and go Sehun’s house!” Kai suggested.

“My house again? Aren’t you guys sick of coming to my house already?” Sehun asked.

“Yah! I want to see cute Jaeeun! Let’s go!” Kai said.

“Since we have nowhere to go, let’s go Sehun’s house!” Kris said and the EXO boys went off to buy food before gathering at Sehun’s house in an hours time.

 

Sehun and IU went back to their home first, tidying up the place.

“Oh, noona is back!” Jaeeun said enthusiastically.

“Jaeeun-ah, your EXO hyungs are coming over with food later! Come and keep your things properly.” IU gestured for him to pack up the toys and books he left in the living room.

“Neh noona.”

 

One hour later~

“DING!” the door bell rang.

“Jaeeun ah! Help noona open the door!” IU and Sehun was in the kitchen busy preparing some food.

“Neh!” Jaeeun ran to the door to open it.

As the door opened, “Jaeeun-ah! We’re here again!” Kai said and carried Jaeeun up to his shoulders.

“Sehun ! IU ! We’re here!” Suho shouted and put the plastic bags he was holding on the table.

“Oh, that’s fast! Wait a moment, we’re finishing here!” IU said while still in the kitchen with Sehun.

Since it was lunch time, they were cooking noodles for all of them.

Everyone sat around in the living room and took out the food they brought.

There were chips, chocolates, ddokboki and many more.

“Sehun-ah! How about a sleepover at your house tonight? Can we?” Kai suggested.

“Bwoh?! Do you guys like my house so much?” Sehun said as he came out of the kitchen with a huge bowl of noodles.

“Hyung! Please let them stay! I want to play with them!” Jaeeun said.

“Aish, since jaeeun said so. Ok then.” Sehun agreed.

“Yay! Jaeeun loves me!” Kai hugged Jaeeun tightly.

“Hyung I can’t breathe!” Jaeeun complained.

“Kai! Make sure you don’t kill me Jaeeun!” IU walked out of the kitchen with some bowls and utensils.

“IU! Is there anything you need help with?” Luhan asked.

“Neh, you have to help me finish all the food!” IU said and sat them beside him.

“IU-ah.  With so many people around, I’m sure we can finish all these food!” Baekhyun said.

 

Everyone enjoyed the food really well.

After eating, Kai and chanyeol went to Jaeeun room to play with him while the others said in the living room to watch movies.

“Horror or romance?” Kris asked, holding two DVDs on his hand.

“Horror!” Baekhyun screamed.

“Yah! Why horror!” Suho shouted.

“Aish hyung! You can go play with Jaeeun if you’re scared!” Baekhyun said.

“Hmph!” Suho stomped off to Jaeeun’s room.

 

 


Yay i finally updated! 

So sorry if this chapter took quite some time. I got stucked on how to continue on this story.

Any suggestions?