05 Performance

Believe in Love

“Wow guys, since Jieun sang such a great song. What song are you gonna sing?” Suho asked Luhan and Sehun.

The two discussed to see if there were any songs in common that they both knew.

“Ok, we will sing Baby don’t cry”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOK_HKMbTiY

 

“Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry”

 

“Wow, Sehun, we didn’t know you could sing this well…” Kai said while the others were just jaw-dropped.

“Great job chingu-yah!” Chanyeol supported his childhood friend.

“With the talent of you 3, I think you can debut already.” D.O said.

“Aish guys ! Back to the topic! We don’t know what to perform !” Sehun said.

“You guys wanna try dancing?” Kai suggested.”It’ll be quite a boring event if everyone sings ballad and only ballad songs.”

“But we’re not good at dancing?” Luhan said.

“Don’t worry, we have the best dancer in the school KIM JONGIN, here! He will definitely teach you!” Baekhyun said.

“Ok then, I guess we should decide on the songs that we’re going to sing.” Luhan said.

“Why not, Jieun start off the performance with a cute song then you guys come in with your song and lastly, a duet!” Chen suggested.

“Great idea. Now the song titles!” Sehun said.

“Hmmm, what about marshmallow? “ Xiumin suggested.

 

Maswimellou maswimellou dalkomhaeseo neomu joha” Xiumin stood up and started singing and dancing to marshmallow.

“Yes yes, I think it suits Jieun’s style!” Luhan said.

“How about Growl for you guys?” Kai suggested.

“The dance for that song is really difficult!” Sehun complained.

“Come on, under my guidance, you’ll master it in no time at all!” Kai reassured them.

“And now for the last song… Nagging? You 3 can divide the parts equally among yourselves!”

 

So, the songs have all been decided for the 3 already and they were really focused on practicing.

 

2 weeks later~

“Omo, I’m so nervous for this!” IU said.

“It’s ok Jieun! We will do our best!”  Sehun said.

“Now, let’s welcome the students from class 1-1 that will be presenting us with a song item!” the host said.

“Fighting!” IU cheered on herself and went onto the stage.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wYIeb0GADM (IU’s stage with Yoseob, imagine that the part of IU was replaced with luhan)

IU sang her song nicely and the crowd seems to have enjoyed her joyful performance. There was loud cheers by the audience.

Next, it was Luhan’s and Sehun’s turn. The EXO boys had volunteered themselves as backup dancers for the 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQSfUWJb5XI (Imagine that Sehun and Luhan has more parts)

The girls in the crowd were all screaming and shouting for the 12 EXO boys. Their dance was so perfect. Even though there’s some minor mistakes here and there, it wasn’t obvious enough for the audience to realise.

EXO’s stage ended in a breeze and it was time for the duet stage.

Sehun, IU and Luhan got on the stage to sing the duet ‘Nagging’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDBk-VniYkQ

 

After the song ended, the three of them bowed and head to back stage.

“WE DID IT!” IU screamed and jumped around.

“Luhan ! We did it!” IU jumped and hugged Luhan.

“Yay ! I think the crowd enjoyed our performance!” IU tightened her hug.

‘*thump, thump, thump*’ Luhan’s heart started beating real fast.

‘What is this feeling I’m feeling?’Luhan thought.

Suddenly IU loosened her grip and went to hug all the other EXO boys.

Luhan touched the left of his chest, feeling his fast beating heart.

 

 

The school’s 15th anniversary event marked the beginning of the term break for the students.

IU has already made plans study hard during the holiday so as to get good results for the year-end exams.

As IU had gotten along quite well with the EXO boys, all of them usually study together at Sehun’s mansion.

 

“Luhan ! How do you solve this question!?” Baekhyun rushed to Luhan with his book.

“Wait wait! Solve mine first!” Kai dashed to him too.

All EXO boys and IU are studying together at Sehun’s house again today. Just like any other day, Luhan is helping them solving the questions they don’t know.

Suddenly, Sehun’s handphone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sehun answered the phone.

“Oh, neh omma. Waeyo?”Sehun continued.

“BWOH?! A BLIND DATE WITH WHO?! BUT OMMA I …” Sehun’s mother hung up the phone.

 

“What happen?” Suho asked.

“My mother arranged a blind date with the daughter of the CEO of JYP Co…” Sehun said.

“OMG?! SUZY BAE? SHE’S A WELL KNOWN BEAUTY!” Baekhyun screamed.

“YOU SHOULD GO !!!” Baekhyun continued.

“I don’t want to ! My parents is just going to make use of me so that their business can get bigger! I don’t want to marry someone I don’t like at all.” Sehun complained.

“Sehun-ah, it’s just a blind date, why are you thinking about marriage already?” Suho asked.

“That’s their ulterior motive! They will force me to marry her for sure. What do I do now…” Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Tell them that you have a girlfriend already?” Chen suggested.

“But I don’t have one…” Sehun said.

“Just lie about that. Bring someone to the blind date and declare to them that you have a girlfriend already.” Chen continued.

“Good idea. But who should he get?” Xiumin said.

Suddenly, everyone turned their heads and looked at IU.

“So IU, whats your opinion?” Xiumin asked.

“What has it got to do with me?” IU asked.

“Do you want to help Sehun and pretend to be his girlfriend?” Xiumin asked.

“Why me?!” IU said.

“Please IU, I have no more close friends that are girls… Please please !!” Sehun tries to beg her using his aegyo.

“O-Okay…” IU agreed.

“Yay! IU is the best!” Sehun went to hug IU and spin her around in air.

“NOOO IU YOU CAN’T!” Luhan screamed all of a sudden.

Everyone stopped their cheering and all eyes were on Luhan.

“Waeyo?” Sehun asked.

Actually, Luhan was jealous of Sehun being able to have IU as his “girlfriend” but he didn’t want the others to know.

“Ermm, I mean… what if Sehun’s parents found out? Wouldn’t them find IU trouble?” Luhan said.

“I’m sure sehun can bluff through! Be confident with him!” Kai said and patted Luhan’s shoulders.

“But… I will be jealous…” Luhan mumbled. It was very soft and no one could hear him.

“Bwoh? Did you say anything?” Kai asked.

“Emm, nope nothing.” Luhan replied.

 


Hi all! Quite some time since i last updated! Hope you guys still remember me ! T.T

Well, have you all seen the poster right above? It's so pretty right? Credits as stated in my foreword! Please do support them!