Chapter 9

Inspired Heart

Chap 9 here. Yeah, I got sick again today..

but i had to update. Maybe i won't tomorrow.

I'm getting backpain. I had to endure it. :)


(Author's POV)

"To be honest, you do have feelings for her, right? I mean, why would you accompany her to the hospital? If you were evil, you would have left her feet bleeding like that."  Luhan's intention to tease Sehun had arise after their laughter had subsided. Not to Sehun's expectation, the athmosphere had got quiet.  " Yah! Why are you so quiet?"  Luhan thought to himself. 'Did I say something wrong?'

Suddenly, Sehun let's out a small sigh. His fingers running to the back of his head for a few times. "I-I don't know, Han. When you say 'feelings'. It makes me feel...nervous."  He briefly replies. Luhan hides a snicker. "Well...that sounds corny." "I just pity her, for no reason. But at the same time, I feel anger when i see her face." Sehun explains. "I didn't know that can happen."  Luhan said while shrugging. "I know, right?! I don't even understand what's our relationship." Sehun inhales a deep breath and let's it out. He still remember the old times, everytime she comes home from work, They would have the biggest fight and end up having their neighbours to solve their problems. But now things changed and might stay the same.

"Ever since you married Ae Rin, have you ever thought of...Hyemin?"  Luhan's tone was like trying to jumps to some conclusions. Sehun glares at him. "Why are you suddenly bringing her up?" "I was just wondering if she's still in your life." "Well, there's no meaning anymore! I only have one mission now."

"Have revenge on your wife who doesn't even know a thing?"  Sehun was speechless. " You felt pity for her because she has amnesia, right?" Sehun remained silent. "Hun...I'm not trying to meddle with your problems but I'm worried, kay? You wanna take revenge but you know at the same time, your ruining your household." Luhan starts to lecture him. Sehun puts a straight face. "But I don't even like nor love her, hyung." "Love is in the air, Hun."  Luhan raises his hands to the air, indicating his love in the air thingy. " Unless...." Finally Sehun stares at Luhan when the blonde man starts a conversation. "Unless you still don't want to throw away your memories with Hyemin. THAT, could be an issue." Luhan said while rubbing his fingers under his chin.

"Hyung! I told you not to talk about her again!" Sehun let's out a long-bitter sigh. If only she didn't meet Hyemin in the first place. "Arasseo, arasseo." Luhan raises his hand, surrendering himself. Honestly, his manly soul was shredded everytime he hears that girls name. Long ago, he would melt over her. Now, he doesn't care a damn for that girl.

Hyemin was his first love. It's not like he never fell for somebody before that, but when he's with Hyemin, he can feel her love. A love from the bottom of the heart. They met when Sehun decided to join a convoy for the high-classed car club. On the same time, Hyemin was following her cousin, Myungsoo, or people call him, L. (A/n: I need infinite!!)  Sehun was interested on knowing her, so before they went home, Sehun and Hyemin had exchanged phone numbers.

Since then, meeting after meeting was arranged and the love between them grew. Until one day, L had came to meet Sehun and told him to stop meeting her because she was getting married in a matter of days. Thus, Sehun immediately called her. He wants to know he truth. Finally, Hyemin  admitted it. He was really dissapointed. His mind and heart was hunted by the feeling of regretness.

 

"HUN!!!" Sehun was startled. All the memories about him and Hyemin had vanished in mind. "What is it, hyung?" Sehun coldly said. "Aren't you going to tell me how are you going to take revenge?" Sehun was confused. He doesn't know himself. At the same time, the sound of laughter had greeted his ears. He immediately glance towards the living room. He sees that Ae Rin was playing with Luhan's kids. He doesn't know how the kids were influenced and were casually sauntering around her. Usually, Mirae and Ayoung wouldn't like to be near her because of her coldness. Eunji, Luhan's wife wasn't around, probably in the kitchen making tea.

Sehun decided to turn his head back again. He doesn't know what was playing around in his mind about his feelings towards Ae Rin. Suddenly his mind wandered to this morning's incident. Ae Rin was screaming right after she entered the room which had her clothes. Sehun, being the panicked one, immediately grab a broom and went inside. " Why? What's wrong?" "My clothes! There's too many! I never thought i had this much." Sehun was dumbfounded, but was Ae Rin who was a fashion maniac, was also confused?

'Oh God...what is this weird feeling in me?'  Sehun asked himself.


Hunhan momentttttttt!!! I gotta goooo!~~ anything important in story feed!