Chapter 1

Inspired Heart

             Hey guys!!! i'm back but........krikkrik...this is humilliating so, enjoy!! ( seriosly guys, i lob yew!!)


(Author's POV)

                                                                     

"Doctor! Doctor! She's awake!"

 

The sound was audible to her ears, followed by the screeching of the door. Her vision that was dark turned bright as the Sun." Unnie?" The sound got clearer when the figurine got close to her. " Are you okay?" The latter questioned. Biting her lips in the process.Ae Rin didn't respond. Instead she studied the latter. Scanning her long black plaited hair and fair skin. Her lips twitched and her eyes wandered the room. They weren't alone. They were a few faces that we're also there. Boring they're eyes through her skull.

 

' Where am i?'  Her heart whispered. She found herself laying ( A/N: unicorns) on a bed. A part of her body was covered by a yellow comforter with patches of patterned flower. However, she found out the colour wasn't as pleasant for a sight. " Aerin, are you aware?" Said another woman. ' i recognize that voice!'  Ae Rin said in her heart. The woman who was asking the question was sitting upright. Beside her is a man that looked about in his mid 40's looked at her in enthuatism. " Omma....Appa... where am i?" Finally, she said. felt a bit sore.

 

" Thank heaven's your awake, sweetheart!" Mrs Kim's voice turned cheerful. Mr. Kim that was as stiff as a rock finally nod. " Yes, we should let the doctor examine her first." Right after hearing the words, Ae rin frowned. 'doctor?' 'i'm awake?' 'why does the doctor want to examine me?' "Unnie! did you know you got in an accident?"  Her little sister, also known as Nana, asked for the umpteenth time without her realising. " Accident?"

Ae rin asked with a suprised voice. Nana nodded and continued. " Your car hit a lamp post on your way home, It's been two days you were in state of unconcsious. Ae rin was dumbfounded. Her mind was disordered. She shake her head; not being able to process everything at once.

 


 

" Haven't i told you a lot of time?! Not to drive when your drunk? You should have called Sehun!  and blablablab" Mrs Kim suddenly voiced but Ae rin couldn't get a damn thing into her head...and who is sehun? Her thought's were interrupted when the door room suddenly opened from the outside. A man who was neatly attired entered with a few nurse behind him. "Doctor..." Mr Kim approached him. The doctor nodded and walked near the bed post.

" Hi Aerin, i was told your awake, you look healthy to me." "So doctor, when can she leave?" A voice interrupted her comunication with doctor Ahn. Ae rin was again dumbfounded. She peeked and saw the source of the sound. A guy with plain black t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. His hair was plated with gel and is made up neatly following the styles of today's trends. Ae rin was flustered ' why is he so hot?' The guy asked again. " Is there any coincidence why.." This time, Ae rin was curious. 

" Excuse me!" she blurted out. Catching everybodies attention including the nurses. " What are your intentions? Why are you asking the doctor about me? Do i know you?"  The atmosphere was quiet and tense, as if nobody was there. Mr and Mrs Kim's jaws dropped. Nana bit her lip nervously. Doctor Ahn's eyes widen as saucers. Suddenly, she felt a tiny bit of guilty in the pit of her stomatch for asking. 'Why? why are they all so quiet?'  she thought. She looked up at the good looking guy and made eye contact with him. The brown haired latter just looked back, arms behind him right at the bottom of his spine.

' You might look innocent, but this is all your fault! Now they're quiet and are acting like strangers' she mentally whispered but directing it towards the guy hoping he would understand. Suddenly the left edge of sehun lips curled up;doing a smirk. Ae Rin slightly gasp. Sehun's smirk turned wider knowing that she understands him. 'No, its yours.....'


                                                                               

 

                                                      OK guys first chap is up and phewww it is exhausting as ever cuz i have low line here

                                                                                    and i know my grammar stinks and all but i'm trying for you guys

                                                            *sends lovely flying slobby kisses* and subscribe, upvote, comment  so i'll lob

                                                                                   you guys and sehun is loving you higgas tooo~~~

                                                                    I will update sec chap tonight or tomorrow when my laptop isn't being

                                                                                                                          a .