Chapter 12

Inspired Heart

Annyeong~ I've come back with chap 12!

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


(Author's POV)

Ae Rin had decided to cook for Sehun. Gently, she put the side dishes she made on the table. Ae Rin clapped her hand and chuckled. She clasped her hands together, closed her eyes and pray to god that her cooking is to her husband's liking. She opened her eyes and smiled, satisfied with her work of art. She fixed the position of the chopstick, glass and the bowl on the table. The pink napkin that she had asked the maid to buy had also been fixed.

Ae Rin let's out a deep sigh. She wasn't good at cooking, but she would try her best to impress Sehun. If the recipe fits, then it's worth to be standing in the kitchen with your limp feet. She actually get the idea of cooking for Sehun when she was watching a cooking show. Before cooking, she had asked the maid to buy a few things for the food. While waiting for the maid, she had called her mom to ask for the recipe for the kimchi.

Ae Rin was startled to hear a visible 'beep' from the front door. There was somebody pressing the security code of the apartment. Immediately, she sprinted to the front door with a sweet smile on the lips. By the time the door opens, a face was emerged clearly. "Ae rin!" Sehun's smile soon faltered. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Sehun immediately approached her. His tone was anxious. "I'm fine. I'm okay. Relax, Sehun!" "Your ok? Then why did you call me? Why should i go home early? The maid called, but i didn't manage to answer."

Ae Rin panicked. "S-she called you? What d-did she say?" She immediately asked. Did the maid already told him about the suprise? "I just said that i didn't answer it." Sehun was getting weird with her response. Ae Rin let's out a sigh of relief. However, the anxiety expression on his husband had question her.

Both of them had taken a step to the living room. He relentlessly keeps starring at her. From up to down, left and right until it ends to her casted feet. "Is it true your okay? Your feet doesn't hurt?" He insisted not satisfied. Ae Rin just shaked her head. Her smile reaching her ear. "I'm fine, Sehun." Ae Rin's answer just made his forehead more creasing. 

"B-but...I got five missed calls from our maid. I called her back but she didn't answer and then you calling me out of nowhere asking me to come home. And now i'm home i ask you what's wrong your not answering. Why?" "N-no...It's just-" "Just what? Ae Rin, call me when you NEED to! I was sick worried about you!" Sehun asserted hoping Ae Rin understand his warning.

Ae Rin bit her toungue. Her mind was attacked with uneasiness. She didn't though Sehun would give such response to her. His hurtful actions was probably penetrating her heart. Was it wrong to call your husband and tell him to come home and spend time together?


I wonder who's the guy behind him? ><

Sorry short update! I'm going out for a week..'

So i won't be updating much... :(  But i'll try

my best. Lob yew guys~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~