Chapter 3

Inspired Heart

And I know......I need to have the answer......

 

(Sehun's POV {finally~~})

I've never been this nervous, but when I do, I sweat. A LOT. Why would she bring up that question? It's seriously nerve-wrecking. My lips twitched, It's a habit when i'm nervous. Oh, i'm nervous ALRIGHT. I recalled my posture. Both my hands back on the steering and turning to the junction to our house. Instead of talking the truth, I set for the worst. A lie. " Ae Rin-ssi, I-I don't t-think you should know bout that..." I don't know why i'm stuttering, just like somebody pulled my bottom lips and released it again making it bounce back. I can feel Ae Rin writhe in her seat.

Not satisfied by what i vow. "Why? Is it wrong for me to know?" She asked with a slightly stronger tone. " N-no! It's not wrong...I just d-don't want your thoughts to be bothered by such things." I mumbled the last five words. I don't want her to, to be honest. I'm supposed to be mad for my plan. But i don't know why it's the opposite.

"Sehun-ah! Are you sure we live here?! We're not lost,right?" Her voice echoes in the quiet space of the condo's lobby. "Yeah, why?" I responded, waiting for the lift to get us to the 10th floor of our condo." Don't tell me you don't believe in such reality!" I continued. She didn't flinch but not a sound came out. I sighed because the her silentness is inviting the question mark in me. "Okay let me tell you this, we brought this house a month after our engagement. We pay the price equally every month and we signed a contract. If you also don't believe about it, I have a copy and you can read it a thousand time if you want to."

She pouted. "It's not like i'm going to investigate or what." I chuckled. "You must be amazed and thinking 'How the heck did i buy this house', right?" I know i screwed up because the next thing i got hit at the forehead with her purse. She looked down at her shoes and scratched the edge of the carpet with it. She must've thought i humiliate her eventhough theirs no one here anyway. "Riri, you should relax." "Ri...ri?" She repeated, weird with the name.

"No....I-I mean Ae Rin. Yes, Ae Rin." my lips twitched again. I miss talked. I distracted her by waving the access cardon her face. "Okay babe, this is the access card, to enter you press the security code and ENTER. The code is easy. The combination of our birthday years! Four easy digits!" I said with a grin plastered on my face."

(Ae Rin's POV)

tried my best to hide the burning sensation on my cheeks when he called me babe. I just stared at him trying to open the door. I didn't clearly hear what he was saying because of the staring. Without me realising i was already pulled into the house. hand in hand. aassdffgghhjkl. My fingers interlaced with him. I wriggled my fingers trying to get out of his grip but he was to busy draging me to the living room, i guess.

I fake coughed. But he must thought it was real. "You okay?" I laughed. Not because he was gullible, but his face was funny. "what?" He continued. "Nothing!" I coughed out. I smiled. "Nothing...Just nothing. Can't i laugh?"

(Sehun's POV {again :)

I just shrugged. I looked at my watch. I'm going to be late for practice. "Ae rin, there's your room."  I showed her a room at the corner. "You should take a bath." I said. She nodded and replied "Okay." Taked her bag and went inside the room. I didn't tell her we didn't share the same room. I also think it's not the time, I'm running late. I got my car keys and my practice bag. I decided to see her before i go. " Hey, I'm going practice, do you want-" I opened the door only to see her.......