Chapter 2

Inspired Heart

Hey guise, I am back with another chap!! It's boring becuz lalala i know i hahhaha....BTW, have fun reading!!


(Ae Rin's POV)

 

don't know why i keep staring at his side profile. Yes, now we're both in the car, back to our  house. I my lips and let it be in a firm line. I just looked down at my shoes and went back to remebering what happened in the hospital.

"Ae rin......don't you know who this guy is?"  After the long silence, Dr Ahn's question finally tapped into my ear. I immediately shake my head. I glanced at the fair skinned guy again. Do I really know him? " Are you sure Ae rin? Try to look at him again." Dr Ahn said, more like demanding. " I don't know him, doctor! Is there anything wrong with that?" I looked confused. " Unnie.....Its not likely that you don't know sehun oppa."  

My sister Nana said. " Okay, so his name is Sehun, who is he? What is his relationship with us? With me?!"  My voice was raised higher and higher and my throat was like shredded to pieces. " Dear, let me tell-"  My father approached only to be cutted off by Sehun. " It's okay abeonim, i'll tell her."  Sehun said with his angelicwtfamisayin  smile. Sehun went near me and bent down to my eye level. He went further so his mouth was near my ear that send thousands of sensations in me." I am not your badass husband but i'm your sweetest nightmare, honey"

 

(A/n: back to the real time)

 

" AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I just shake my head wildly and bang it back and forth hitting the head cushion of the car. I tried to shake off the thinking but only to be bothered by the so-called-husband."Okay, okay keep calm wifey, I know you won't ever imagine to have a husband like me." He chuckled. psshhh...showoff. I speak in my mind. " I heard that honey." Sehun said and snickered. Did i just narrated that out loud? I just straightened myself and act normal eventhough my cheeks were red like cherries. " Don't call me that." "i can call you anything i want" My lips twitched. It's a habit when i felt nervous or challenged. " Your just gonna annoy me, psycho." " That's my job." He suppressed a grin, I guess. My jaw dropped. Job? I just shrugged it off and glanced at him again. 

 

I opened my mouth but only to close it again because i was stunned by his side profile, his eyes were a bit slant, nose cute and poking and red plump lips;kissable." Enjoying the view?" My mind was bothered when he blurted out the words. I faked a cough. A breathy 'whatever' came out only to be replied by a snicker. I groned. " I didn't stare for god's sake!!" Sehun histerically laughed. " I never said you were~" He cooed. I hide a protest.

I never said you were~

I never said you were~

I blew a raspberry and act normal. " Sehun......can i ask you something?" I started our conversation again. Sehun shrugged and said " Go on, woman." I gave him alook before saying " How did we met? I mean.....what happen till we fell to this level? How and why did i accept you? I need to know...how?" This caught sehun off guard. Now his left hand that was on the steering of the car was on his left thigh, wiping his fingers against the jean like it was sweating.

And i know...i need to have the answer....


    Hey guys!!! i don't have much time just wanna say thanks for reading! subscribe, upvote and comment i love you guys a lot, kay!!