Chapter 4

Inspired Heart

Ayo peeps...I'm back but just wana say have fun reading and read my story feed to know

anything important, kay? I think this update is........long-short?


(Sehun's POV)

I Opened The door to sees her.......

Eating ice cream while watching runningman. (Okay i am lying haha :D)

I Opened the door to see her.......

(hahah I AM LYING AGAIN. Scroll down for the real.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keep ON~

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened the door to see her......

Dancing to 'What does the fox say?' (Agagagaga i am chen's biological sister, FYI, I promise the next one is real!!)

 

 

I opened the door to see her......Sleeping. Soundly. Like a newborn baby. I chuckled while leaning against the door. I walked closer until i was right at the edge of the bed. I took time to admire her face. A LONG ONE. She looks tired with all the eye bags hanging under each pair. "I'm sorry, if we had real feelings for each other, I won't be this cruel." I whispered under my breath. Telling her the real ugly truth, would screw everything up. Her forehead creases. As if she hears it in her dreams. I shaked my head and leaned down, placing a soft kiss at the crown of her head. I rise back up, spinned around and left the room.


( Authors POV; my time to shine~~~)

Close to 10 p.m, Ae Rin woke up from her sleep. When she open her eyes, she found out that her surroundings was pitch black. She immediately bounce off the bed and observed her surroundings. Panicked with the position, Her hands wandered and touched the walls near her bed to find the nearest light switch. Nothenless, her hand accidentaly struck an object making it fall to the floor. It was glass. The sound of broken glass made her breath short.

Ae Rin was worried. She looked at her left and right, not a single light source was available. She was trying to find the safest corner so she can run for it. "Owww!!" She screamed in pain. She realised her feet was on fire!!   bleeding because of the piece of glass she stepped on. The pain in her feet was spreading, making her sit at the edge; sticking her back to the wall and dragging her knees to her chest. She starts to feel liquid flowing out of her feet. 

Ae Rin took a deep breath, not sure what to do next. She has achlurophobia which is afraid of the dark. So, probably how is she going to switch on the light when she doesn't even know where it is? "S-sehun!" Finally she called with a trembling voice. Fear mixed with pain. No reply. 'Is he not home yet?'  her heart hissed. She suddenly pressed her feet to the floor making her screech her heart out. Pain!! 

To be honest, she doesn't know what to do. All of a sudden, her tears were welling up at the corner of her eyes.Finally, her tears came down like a waterfall wetting her whole face. "S-sehun, e-eodiya?". She whispered lowly. She bawled alone accompanied by the silent darkness.


finished the chap 4!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahappyyyyy

i am so  happppyyyy... leaving sehun with you guys

don't forget to read the story feed for more info blablabla.

My mom is mad nuuunnunu uuuu u_u