Chapter 14

Inspired Heart

                                                     

                         

     

dddddddddddooooooooouuuuuuuuuuubbbbbllllllllleeeeeeee updateuuuu enjoyy

 


(Author's POV)

 

Ae Rin let's out a heavy sigh. She was in front of their condo. Without her phone, purse or the acces card to get in. She angrily bumped her head on the wall. 'Pa to the Bo' She muttered in her head. She was so stupid for not taking the acces card with her. "But it wasn't my fault! Sehun didn't have to hurt my heart like that." She decided to exit the condo after just trapping herself in her room. Now she regrets it because she doesn't have the access card. Ae Rin remebered Sehun's sarcastic laugh. His criticism towards her kimchi stew just added the pain in her heart. "Oh my god, i'm such a pain in the i didn't even bring my phone with me. How am i supposed to call Sehun now?" 

" We're here, miss." The taxi driver jolted me to my senses. Now, she's in a quiet residential area. It was 3 in the afternoon. After failing to find away to get inside the condominium, she decided to get a taxi to her parent's home. " That would be 15310.50 won." the taxi driver told her. " Can you wait for a minute? I need to take the money inside." Ae Rin replied. She immediately went to the gate. Holding on the bars and looking between the gaps.

A lot of things had changed. The 3 storey bungalow wasn't white like it used to be. Now, it was painted in beige. Her hand slowly reached for the plaque right below the bell where the name ' The Kim's' were stated. Suddenly, she heard the sound of laughter coming from the lawn. Over there, Nana and her mother were sitting at a bench, laughing. Without realizing, Ae Rin felt envious of her little sister. Since little, Nana had always been the pride of her family. Can she finally accept Nana for who she is? Or should she accept the fact that she can never be in the same page as Nana?

"U-um, Miss. I need to hurry." The taxi driver shouted from his taxi. Ae Rin facepalmed herself. She had forgotten about the poor taxi driver. She glanced at the him. "O-oh yup. Please forgive me I'll be fast." Promptly, she ringed the bell so Nana and her mother would see her.

 

The telephone receiver was put back into it's original place. She let out a long sigh. Sehun still haven't answered her calls. "Unnie! Did he answer?" Nana asked. Ae Rin shook her head. "No, just the voicemail. Why did he buy a freaking phone when he doesn't even use it?!" Nana wreak a laughter. She was lying on the sofa at the living room, whilst her mother and their maid were preparing food. Her father had a lecture so he will be home late. "Is that statement suppose to be Sehun's or yours? From what i know, you also didn't bring your phone, right?" Her little sister smiled broadly trying to annoy her sister that was biting her lip in anger.

"Whatever, Nana. I'm already annoyed by Sehun." She walks towards the living room and sat before her sister. Taking a chocolate chip cookie that their mom made into . " I'm just stating the fact. Plus, maybe Sehun just wants to practice overtime, i mean like it's his work. You can always call later." The grinning latter tries her hard to make her sister more cheerful. 

"AAAAH! I don't even want to know! I'm tired of calling him! Can't you see my fingers are broken? He's clever enough to return my voicemail." Ae Rin shoves two cookies into . She feels like crushing Sehun to pieces right now. "W-wow, did you h-have a fight with him?" Nana felt a bit scared seeing her sister all-brutal. " A fight? Ha! Of course not!" Ae Rin immediately denied.

Her mind bitterly whispers ' OMG I am so mad right now, if he ever ask me to cook kimchi stew again i will put thousands of chilli in the stew and let his tounge burn!'  "Are you sure? I mean, i can help. Maybe i can make you guys even closer!" Nana winks her sister's way. "Oh please, we're fine." She uttered before crossing her legs, getting into a comfortable position.


   

 

                                                    

 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee double update! Unfortunately, no Sehun for today's chap but stay tuned! Freakin comment guys i don't like silent readers!