Chapter 10

Inspired Heart

Annyeong!!!~~ I said that i will update yesterday 

but I can't. Read the story feed, kay?

Enjoy Chap 10~~


(Author's POV)

"Ae Rin?"  Ae Rin had glance to her left to see Sehun leaning at the sliding door that divides the leaving room and the lounge. It's just the both of them now. Luhan and his family had retun long ago. Sehun approached her. He leans his body at the balcony grates. The yellow light at their apartment was flashing dimly. Although, Ae Rin quiet didn't notice it.

" You okay? Your not talking much." Sehun eliminated the silence. The gloomyness on her face had question Sehun. "Nothing!" Ae Rin said while slowly swaying the swing. The sky had appeared pretty and illuminating the dark night accompanied by a crescent moon. "Or....Is there something bothering your thoughts?" He guessed again. 'Wait, Why am I so weird? Why am I curious and worried about her?'  Ae Rin's long hair was flowing with the wind. Sometimes, Her scent would flow into his nostrils making him have weird feelings toward her.

'Keep calm, Hun. No dirty thoughts, just no. Get away from her.'  The words were whispered in his ear but Sehun hadn't move an inch. "Ae Rin...." Sehun continued again. Slowly Ae Rin focused her view at Sehun's face. Her mind totally confused and disorded. "Sehun, I'm totally lost in my own world! This is different. Everything's different than before!" Ae Rin immediately bounce off the swing to go to the living room. 

Sehun breathed in. He was able to detect her confusion and decided to stop her by grabbing her wrist and spinned her around so she was facing him. "You should relax, your mind isn't getting better if your acting like this."  The sentence was uttered smoothly through his lips. What is certain that his plan of revenge in his mind had decreased slowly. "I can't relax, Sehun. Not this time. I think my mind is going to explode!" She whimpers when the grip around her wrist had tighten to the hilt. 

"If this is your way of attitude, your memory is going to be more severe and decreasing! What if you lose your memory and all and never remeber anything?"  "Sehun! My life changed in a blink of an eye! I'm not aware and i don't know what's happening around me! Do you understand how I am feeling now?"  "Well tell me what can you do about it? You should accept your reality as it is, Ae Rin!" Sehun growled "Sehun! what is wrong with you? Why aren't you helping?"  Ae Rin said. Already losing her patience. "Ae Rin, if I don't understand you, I wouldn't ask you to keep calm and forget all your problem." His heavy breathing was obviously heard.

Ae Rin was speechless. She looks down on her feet. What if Sehun is true? What if she'll lose evrything? Was she in the right track? Last week she woke up in a hospital bed and was told that she had a husband. Suddenly she was bought home to this luxurious apartment in the middle of the town.

Then this morning, she was suprised to see her clothes and shoes. Indeed, she never thought she had the money to buy all those expensive accessories. The same afternoon, she was going to faint to see a cool branded KIA car. "All this is.......impossible." her whispering sounds faint and sinking to the sound of the wind. What if there was a lot of thing that she doesn't know?

"Ae Rin,  try to say calm. You can't be stressed. It's not good for you." He adviced. His tone was softer. "How shouldn't I be stress? I'm afraid! My brain is..is like it's not functioning anymore! It doesn't have any response or reflexes! It's killing me!" She asserted. Quiet pissed off. Ae Rin waks back and forth. Her feet won't stop. When she sees Sehun speechless, she decided to sit beside him on the sofa. Sehun averted his gaze to her. "I don't want to stay like this." Ae Rin said while shaking her head repeatingly. She was on the verge of tears.

Sehun reached for her hand. "I'm scared." Ae Rin continued. A tear sliding down. Sehun scooted closer, letting her head lean on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'm here." Sehun said after leaving a kiss on her forehead.


Ayo peeps! Author-nim here~ Back with chap 10!

Upclose of Sehun soooo handsommmee hahah.

I'm afraid i have to go! Anything important in story feed~~