Chapter 6

Inspired Heart

lalalalalalalalalalalalalal.....hey guys! oh yeah just thinking of updating chap 6 since i'm bored! Hahahahahahah!!!~~~ Plus. did you guys think last chap was a bit boring? Because i did.


( Sehun's POV)

The silentness of the ward after the nurse left was killing me. I took a glance at Ae Rin. She hasn't said a word since forever, instead hiding herself under the blanket. My lips twitched. I'm getting nervous with this situation. It's not like i haven't invited her to talk with me, but everytime i said a word she won't give a positive response. Instead cuddling to herself with the blanket. 

Both of us decided to be tight-lipped. Just letting the funnel speaker of the TV reverbing it's voice to the whole space of the ward. Slowly, I divert my attention to Ae Rin. I try to say something. "Ae Rin...you haven't eaten, right? Do you want to eat something?' I proposed the question right after i remember she didn't have the time to eat the fried rice. Realising she didn't gave a response. I tried my luck again.

I sit at the edge of the bed. " If you don't want to, it's okay. But if your hungry, say so." I said with the most sweet and polite voice i can do. I don'tknow what more tricks i can do because she's still stoning herself to the bed. It looks like she's gonna go through the matress anytime. There's no sign like she's going to answer. It's driving me crazy; the fact that i'm talking to nothing but a dead body. I scooted closer to her. I can feel her back pressing to my chest. I decided to do my evilcharming power on her. 

 

(Ae rin's POV)

"Jagi~~" Sehun cooed. For his information, i'm not gonna fall for it. I'm thinking of holding a grudge against him until he tastes his own medicine. "Babe, why are you being like this? Please...say something. You make your hubby feel guilty~" 'Kim Ae Rin, don't you dare fall for it'  my devil side utter. 'No! To be a good wife, You must mind what he says.'  Wow, angel also wanna join the game. I don't know why but i immediately swat the air beside my face trying to get rid of my wild imagine. I looked to my right. Sehun is looking at me like i am an idiot. I breathe out a sigh. "Ae Rin?" Sehun asked with a  worried tone. "Does your feet still hurt?"

"Sehun..why were you back late? I'm not fully-healed! Don't you know all this time i was afraid of the dark?" Suddenly i bursted out, softly, only for us both to hear. My head keep replaying the incident everytime i see his face. I decided to turn around; my back facing him. He went quiet. Like a cat just got his toungue. But i can hear a shuffling sound, he's right behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I-it's just that i'm really scared. I was searching for the light switch and i suddenly hit the table lamp. Did you bought it? If yes, i'm sorry! I-" "Ae Rin, you should relax, kay?" Without me knowing, he reached for my hand. "I didn't mean to, Sehun. I really don't. I'm sorry." I was forced to face him with blurry and glassy eyes because of my tears. The incident replayed in my head again. My tears falling to my cheeks again. The grip on my hand got stronger and tighter. His thumb grazing on my knuckles. His breathing steadily near my cheek. Inhailing my scent. "It's not your fault. I am the one who's suppose to say sorry for leaving you all alone. I'm the one at fault." He said softly.

" I'm afraid...I hate the dark! I-" "Shhh! I don't want you to blabber anymore, kay? Relax.." He chuckled. "Your safe, here, with me." Sehun can't help but to fake a smile right after she slept. "Yet."

 


(Author's POV)

It's been two days since the tragedy. Right after they got home yesterday, Ae Rin has been locking herself in the room. Sehun had told her not the wear herself out. All she does is sitting at the sofa and Sehun wouldn't let her touch the floor. Not even a toe. Sehun would end up carrying her to the room and back to the sofa. All the food and chores were managed by sehun. Ae Ri was flustered to see him like this.

Now they are in the living room. With Sehun kneeling infront of her. Dabbing a bit of medicine on her wound. Sehun was accurate and careful with what he was doing. Ae Rin would secretly take glances toward him. She doesn't know why her lady-like heart is squealing everytime his fingers brush against the palm of her feet. She still remembers Sehun's firm touches at her ward and they were caught up by the nurse the next morning for sleeping together. Ae Rin facepalmed herself for remembering such memory.

Sehun had the day off that day. Sehun said  to Ae Rin that he would be in the study room and doesn't like to be bothered. Ae Rin is only allowed to call him when she really needs him. Suddenly, Ae Rin heard the crowing sound of the bathroom door. Ae Rin turned her head right at the time to see Sehun drying he's hair with a small towel. Just half of his body was wrapped by a towel. (A/N: lower region you perfs) Sehun caught Ae Rin's pair of eyes staring at his body. Sehun smirked. "Like what you see?" Before slowly walking close to her. 

Ae Rin, not knowing what to do, just stared at his face. Sehun leaned down. Inches from her face. Ae Rin squeaked. She grabbed the closest thing she could and covered her face. 5 seconds. Nothing happened. Suddenly a small snicker left Sehun's mouth. "Sehun?" Ae Rin peered at him. "I was just going to take my shirt, doofus, Why are you shielding your face with it. Your just adding the uglyness." Sehun laughed while slowly getting his shirt of her grip. Ae Rin was embarassed. She immediately scratched her head acting innocent.


AYYYYEEEE!! Yeah updated chap 6! wwwoohoo~~

Thanks for the support~ I'll try to update double chap

today! I wonder if this chap is angst, fluff or what...

Do comment. And upvote!!!