Chapter 11

Inspired Heart

Annnyeong!!!!!!!! Sorry late update and all...

hahahahaha.... enjoy >/////<.


(Author's POV)

A  sticky-note that was posted on the mirror had caught Ae Rin's attention. There were a few lines of words on it. Her eye had wandered and caught the sight of the note right after she woke up. The morning athmosphere was dim and cozy. The writing was written witha purple pen.

I'm going to work. I'll see you in the afternoon. Let's have lunch together.  :)  -Sehun-

She immediately fix herself in front of the mirror after she had her bath. She took the yellow sticky-note from the mirror, tearing it to small pieces and throwing it into the dustbin. Not quiet sure, she was feeling a bit upset. She though Sehun had taken another day off to take care of her but she was wrong. She decided to go to the kitchen to see what can be cooked, Just several steps to the door, Ae Rin stopped her steps. She spinned around and  approached the dustbin. Inside, there were thousands of sticky notes, scrunched and teared. Slowly, she reached for one. 

I hope you forget about yesterday....

Her forehead was creasing trying to figure out what he was conveying. Out of mind, she reached for another one.

You should not make yourself worried, kay? I will always....

Will always what? She murmured herself. The note was not complete like the first one. She was compelled to see the next one.

Ae Rin, there's nothing to worry about. If you forget forever, I just want you to know that i will always......

Again, she read an uncompleted line. She was blinking confusedly. Why didn't Sehun just finish them all? Ding Dong! The ringing of the bell had awaken her from her daydream. She almost jumped out of shock. 'Egh...who the freakin is it? It's still the morning!'  She pouted a bit before heading for the door.

 

"ARGHHH! I'm so bored." She huffed while collapsing herself on the long sofa. She pressed the button on the tv remote, but not a single channel had caught her attention. "Did you call me?" suddenly a voice rebuked her. As fast as lightning, she turned her head. She almost forgot the existence of their maid. "Do you want me to do anything, miss?" Their maid voiced with her Busan accent.

Ae Rin immediately shake her head. "I was just talking alone. You can continue doing your work." Ae Rin said while grinning. The maid only smiled back, but she was staring at Ae Rin like she was crazy. Ae Rin noticed the maid's weird stare on her since just now. What was the maid probably thinking of her? After the maid excused herself to continue her job, Ae Rin heaved a sigh. 'What am I possibly going to do all alone?'  She glanced at the clock. Only 5 minutes had passed.

'Seriously? It's just 11.05 in the morning? Time is so slow...'  She complained to herself. "Are you going to go home late again? What if something bad is going to happen again?" She softly whispered to herself.


Hey guys~ Were you happy to see chap 11?

No? Bad subbies! :( haha! kidding! Instead of

sehun's gif alone, I've put the 12 of them together!

Peace out~ I need to go!!