Chapter 5

Inspired Heart

(Author's POV)

"AeRin....Aerin!" Sehun had knocked on her door for a few times. Sounding unsatisfied because their was no sound coming out. Is she sleeping? He wondered. Squinting his eyes to her wristwatch. 'Its just ten' He nagged alone." Ae Rin?!' He called out loud. No response. It sounds ike he was talking to the wind or the door.

'Is she full?' he thought. He had bought you a kimchi fried rice from a nearby chinese restaurant. Hoping that it would satisfy her. But to come home to sleeping but soundless wife. " Such a waste of money!" He mumbled alone. He reached for the bunch of keys in his pocket. Ready to open the door and nag all his might. He shoved the head of the key to the keyhole and shoved it in. Twisted the doorknob and ready for action. Sehun sprinted inside but only to let his jaw drop to the floor.

There he saw a lifeless body all crumpled near the wall. He stiffens. " Ae Rin? What happened? You scared me! Your suppose to be asleep! Why didn't you ans-" He's words were left hanging after Ae rin raised her head. His nagging was clear to her but she didn't process a thing. Her feet are numb and she's ready to collapse anytime. " Ae Rin... are you okay?" He can see clearly that her lips were white and pale. He can also sense a few drops of sweat on her face.

"S-sehun my feet...it hurts...i can't stand." Ae rin complained asking for sympathy. Sehun's forehead was wrinkled hearing this. Slowly he went near that's when he sees a few pieces of broken glass near her. " W-what happened?" (a/n: stupid sehun slow and dumb brain) " Where did you go sehun? Why did you leave me?" Her expression was sad when she said that. Her head was spinning and her vision was a bit prevented. Sehun puts his focus to Ae rIn. He detected and sees a pool of liquid beneath her feet.

"Ae Rin..What's with your feet? Sehun tried to get near but was prevented by  the pieces of glass. Immmediately stopping his intention to get near. " My feet hurts, Sehun. P-please..help me." (a/n: why aren't you helping her sehun you-) Ae rin hissed under her breath. She''s getting unconscious. As fast as lightning, Sehun sprinted out only to run back in with a pair of slippers encased on his feet.

He immediately went near her weak body. Ae Rin was clutching both of her hands to her feet. Her fingers full of semi-dried blood. " Let's go to the hospital, you need treatment. I can't get the glass out but the doctor will. You have to resist, kay?. Sehun said whilst getting her fingers off her wound. He knew Ae Rin's in pain. " Ae Rin!" Se hun called her name multiple times. She didn't gave any response. Her eyes are closed and her body is drooping. Sehun immediately carried her bridal style. One arm on her  upper back and the other one under her knee caps.

Sehun prayed to God that the bleeding would stop. He takes one last glance to her lifeless wife in his embrace before running off to the hospital.

 

Sehun didn't say anything until the doctor had told him they had manage to get the glass that was one inch thick out of her. Ae Rin had been transfered to a ward. Sehun lean his head on the wall. There was a hint of guiltiness in the pit of his heart. He sat in the seat outside of the treatment room. Closing his eyes seconds before somebody called him. A nurse was standing right before him. Ae Rin was also there, sitting lifelessly on a wheelchair. " Miss Kim has awake, we need to bring her to another ward." "Err...nurse! Is it okay if she doesn't?" Sehun straightforwardly said.

" I'm afraid i can't say yes. Her cut is really deep and she need's proper and well care." " It's okay, i can take care of her." Sehun insisted. " What i mean is, her wound could be taken care and she can have better treatment by our side." The nurse stated. Sehun went silent for a moment. " We should take proper care and follow the doctors instruction. Be patient, Mr Oh, she can be excused tomorrow." The nurse said comforting the newly-weds. 

Not persistent about his feelings, he feels surely guilty. Seeing his wife only looking down on the ground and not a single word had come out. If only he had accompanied her, her wife wouldn't be here suffering. " Please follow me. I will show you her ward." The nurse pushed Ae Rin's wheelchair , putting a stop to sehun's daydream. Sehun had no choice but to follow. His heart wallowing with guiltiness.


Ayo! hey guys sory i didn't updated yesterday it must be tough for you guys to wait i just had

a family reunion and i had to wash the dishes 6 rounds so it was tiring. BTW, did you enjoy?

chap 5 was short to me but i don't know if it was to you, plus i din't do double check cuz one of

of the subscribers  (mycrazysubscriber)  keeps bugging meh haha click the blue m to see who!

it could be you! i also want to thank Missripley since she's the first to comment and also always commenting!

BTW, comment and upvote iamdesperatelyforcingyou . Enjoy! chap 6 is right on the corner. And for those

who just subscribed thank you very much!