Chapter 15

Inspired Heart

 

            

Heyyyyyy Chap 15 here. Enjoy! Comment and upvote because you must :3


 ( Author's POV)

 

" Men, they are egoistic. Sometimes, we have to accept whatever they say about us. Like your appa. He never compliments me for my cooking. But, when i see him adding more food to his plate, i know he likes it." Mrs. Kim said. Adding a little smile at the end. "But the problem is he didn't add anything to his freaking plate! Instead, he teased me and hurted my heart!" Ae Rin decided to tell the truth to her eomma asking for sympathy. "Even if it wasn't good. He should just-" She breathly sighed. "Say it infront of me." She continued. " Dear, he wouldn't have the heart to do that." " No! That would be meaningless, eomma. All he ever do is piss me off! " Ae Rin was at the edge of her temper ready to jump off any minute. " Ae Rin....it is not nice to say bad things about your husband."

Somehow, deep down in the pit of her heart, her mom was right. She slowly closes . Stopping herself to confide. "What about you learn, slowly, and when your ready, you can ask Sehun to taste your new and delicious kimchi stew." Mrs Kim encouraged her daughter. "No, no i'm never going to cook again! That was the last." How can she cook if it's just to impress her husband? "Now look at that attitude! Your already giving up, dear. How about everytime your free, you come meet me and we can learn how to cook together?"

" Can I?" Ae Rin hesitated a bit. "Well people used to say ' If you want it' -" She was cutted off by Ae Rin. " 'Try to have it' " Mr's Kim smiled. She was glad that her daughter understood her. Suddenly, the house maid came towards both of them. "Mr Oh is here." 

                                                                                ≈•≈

" Are you even in your right mind?! How many times do i have to tell you to keep the access card with you all the time? That thing is important!" Sehun nagged Ae Rin with all his might. Ae Rin thought she could relax in their condo if she sat still and didn't say a word but Sehun kept finding a way to make her all-annoyed. "Imagine what would've happen if the acces card was gone? A-and a not honest person found it! They could hack our house pin, get inside and get all our jewelry!" Sehun wasn't really mad, well he was but not anymore. He just wants to tease Ae Rin. 

Sehun realizes that Ae Rin has no reason to answer nor reply to him. Taking the chance, he annoys her. "Ae Rin, are you even listening to what i'm saying?" His voice sounded rough. 

No answer.

" Hello! I'm talking here!" Sehun growled. Slowly clenching his fists. ' Why is she stoning herself?' " Shutup would you?! I've had enough!" "Then why didn't you answer me!?" "What do you even want me to say? Sorry? Then you'll be satisfied and shutup!?" Sehun glanced at her. He can smell the feeling of anger and confusion. " I know what to do. I'll find the access card. I'm tired Sehun...please." Ae Rin whispered that only both of them can hear it. "Well then good. At least i know your sane and aware of your surrounding." Sehun said without his own awareness. "WHAT?" Ae Rin was burning hot at this state.

" Nothing~ I just thought that when you lost your memories, maybe we can start again. Change that attitude of yours and stop annoying me. But, I was wrong." His voice was indistinct. ' Wait, if she's annoying, how can i be mesmerized by her smell and her intensed stare. I even had weird feelings.' His thoughts were stopped. "You know, you don't have to hide your complaints towards me, my attitude or my way of cooking. You didn't have to let it all out at the fridge this afternoon." 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. He was trying his hard not to laugh. "You-.......i knew that the kimchi wasn't tasty or to your liking but i just didn't expect you to give me such reaction." She continued her unsatisfaction. Sehun was confused. He decided to sat in front of his wife. " Did you? Did you have to tease and talk bad about my cooking? There are more words that you can use other than words that can break my heart!" 

For a few seconds, Ae Rin decided to mute the situation. Taking a deep breath, she raised her head to meet eye-on- eye with Sehun. "Actually, i hate this attitude of yours. The way you accept my weakness is just wrong, you don't support or care about me. Your not a husband that can accept me for who i am! It's like there's a gap between us! We're not like other husbands and wives. We're not intimate!" Ae Rin choked out. Finally, Sehun can feel that Ae Rin's heart was hammered with a bunch of nails.


 

HERRRRO! Well this chap was a bit tense uhummm. 

Next chap! HunHan moment so stay tuned! I will be gone for 

two days. A trip, yesh i like to travel :3