Chapter 7

Inspired Heart

 

Yo yo! Updating chap 7 hereu~ I didn't update 

yesterday cuz read my story feed.


(Author's POV)

"I'm going out to buy breakfast, what do you want?" Sehun  said immediately bringing Ae Rin back to life. Sehun looked relaxed in his attire; uncollared black shirt along with tracksuit. "I don't care. You can grab anything for me." Ae Rin answered. "A....nything?"  Sehun was confused. Usually, before she was in this state, she would ask Sehun to buy her western breakfast food. Not to Sehun's liking. And now, she asked him to buy anything. Which is not to his liking, either. He doesn't know what to buy when someone says it.

" Bibimbap, Side dishes, I don't know. I'll eat it all!" Ae Rin repeated louder. He stares at Sehun. Suddenly, she felt her heart pounding. "Hmm....if that's it, I'll buy you Banchan (side dishes) . If it's not avaiable, i'll buy you western food, kay?" Sehun thought Ae Rin would be asking him questions when he said 'western food'. Unfortunately, she didn't. She just nodded with a small 'kay'. Sehun panicked. Has she got her memories back? It can't be! Sehun needs to be careful for now. Ae Rin slowly got off the bed's marginal after she nodded. She wants to set back the bed while secretly wincing in pain.

Sehun seem to notice her facial expression and decided to stop her right there and then. "Just let it be. The cleaner will do it. She'll come by ten. You shouldn't be doing anything."  Ae Rin was a bit suprised. "We have a cleaner?"  "Yup! she'll come by ten. Why are you suprised?" Sehun said. His tone was like a 6-year old kid that got a lollipop. "Not at all. It's just that...Why don't we do them ourselves?" She asked. 

"Ourselves?" Sehun repeated. Dumbfounded to see a new type of Ae Rin. She nodded. " I mean it's just both of us and I can't seem to see a bit of dust at all. Plus, we don't have much clothes. All we need to do is wash and hang. I think we can handle all the chores, right?" Sehun was appalled. He wasn't getting anywhere with what she was saying. Long ago, Ae rin didn't even propose this plan. She was the ultimate person to be concern for time. Moreover, she was the one who was willing to pay a cleaner to clean up the house and do all the chores because both were busy with there own businesss.

It was so obvious that her character had changed. Sehun recalled. He wasn't sure the woman in front of her was Ae Rin or a programmed robot.

 

" Hah! Suitcase! Where did Sehun put it? Maybe in his room?" Ae Rin was walking around the house with only a towel wrapping around her. Almost stepping into Sehun's room, Her pair of eyes caught a glimpse of three rooms near it. 'What if my clothes were in one of this room?'  Ae Rin makes a conclusion. Her hand immediately reached for the nearest door knob and twisted it. Locked. She limply walked to the second door. Pushing it slowly. She was releaved because the door wasn't locked.

The atmosphere in the room was a bit grim. There was an Apple designed notebook on the table. There was a neatly lined of mock-up cars. Beside the table was a rack full of magazines about cars. 'He must really like cars.'  Ae Rin slowly approached the table. She was interested to touch them all.

Realizing she was still unclothed, she hurriedly spin around to head for the door. However, her tracks were stopped when her pair of eyes caught a glassed closet at the corner of the room.( A/n: this starts to sound creepy/fantasy) The closet clearly shows a few types of a car's spare parts. Ae Rin was impressed. An eksoz that was still shiny as silver, four tire rims and a few acessories than she doesn't know. Wow, she was fascinated

" Ae Rin....what are you doing here?!"


Aloo~~ soo sorry for not updating for so long!

Read the story feed to know why! And yeah i might

be on a semi-hiatus later cuz it's gonna be a holiday

so i might not be free! Comment, upvote and all you

cool subbs! Peace out~ i'm leaving ya guys with a 

growling sehun!