Chapter 8

Inspired Heart

agagagag suprise! double chap!

and i might be using author POV from

now on. I can't imagine as someone else.

i sometimes.


(Author's POV)

Sehun was glued to his spot. His face was like he just saw a dead body. Ae Rin was just in a towel and it was so tempting......'No! Get your mind straight, Oh Sehun! Take a deep breath Sehun! Don't you dare think of dirty things' He mentally slapped himself. "I-i was....errr....finding for my clothes!" Ae Rin was stuttering. Alerting Sehun. "Your finding for your shirt....in my study room?" He was in desbelief. "W-well because there were none of mine in our room."  Her lips twitching after every word. 

Our room? Sehun question himself. If only Ae rin knew all this long they were sleeping in separate rooms. Ever since, Ae Rin was back from the hospital, his room had been occupant to Ae Rin. "I-I really don't know where my old closet is. So.."  "It's in the other room!" he ushered her. "Your closet is in the other room. Your shoes and all." Sehun said.

"The locked room?"  "Oh! Yeah! The locked room is.." Sehun immediately stopped the conversation after he came back on his thoughts. Should he tell her the real meaning behind the locked room? Will she able to take it all? Ah! he should let her be ike this. (A/n: evil sehun!!) "What room is it, Sehun?" Ae Rin suddenly went anxious. "The locked room is a store. Our home store. Your clothes are in the other room." Sehun answered getting nervous. "Really? Then where's the door key?" Ae Rin answered. Determined.

"We both had it. But, I forgot where i put it. And obviously you don't know too, right?" Sehun lied. He had the key but he doesn't want her to find it. Ae Rin nodded. She prayed Sehun would immediately go away because she can't be walking around just with a towel in front of him. She wonders. Had Sehun seen more than her wrapped in a towel? He acted normal around her and it was bothering the hell out of her. How is she going to get her memories back? Should she knock her head on the wall like in the movies or what?

"I've made you breakfast. After you eat, I'm going to wash the wound again, kay?" Sehun told her. Both of them avoiding eye contact. Sehun was trying his best to get off this situation. 'Sehun! Get a hold of yourself! Why is your mind getting havoc?' Sehun was mentally mad at himself. He was getting mentally critical.

 

" How can her feet get injured till that kind of point?"  Luhan's question was loud enough for to reack Sehun's perkable ears. Rising him from his daydream. Sehun can see jammed-up cars moving slowly from the 10th floor's balcony. "I'm not sure, Luhan. I don't even know how it happened. All i remember is, when i got home i already found her, sitting there with a glass that is 1 inch thick. Stuck in her feet."  Sehun recalled.

The clock had reached 5.00 o'clock. Right after practice, Sehun's closest buddy had decided to have a visit with her wife and kids. Yes, most of the exo members were secretly married and having kids including the maknae. It was weird to see the eldercept Luhan, not having the love of their life yet. "It must hurt...a lot" Luhan replied later. 

"Who wouldn't be scared if you got a 1 inch thick glass in you? " Sehun muttered between the silentness. "Poor Ae Rin, from one prob to another." Luhan sighed. Sehun glanced to Luhan. "Dude, what about your bestie?" Luhan's eyes were set big as saucers. "Why should i be sad for you?" But I did all the job. You should be sympathy to me, not her!" Sehun whined like a lost puppy. "Excuse me! Your her husband, it's your duty." "For me, i'm still single, kay?" Sehun accidentally raise his voice.

" Don't you dare imagine. Your just an old crappy man who's already married, kay?" Luhan said in a blaming tone. Sehun pouted. Luhan's laugh was followed by Sehun and their laughter filled the air.


annyeonghatheyyyoo~~! Yeah short

double update cuz i'm cute and comment, upvote

and go herpies hahaha.! I have an important question

it's like i don't know what name should i put for the other

girL;Ae Rin's rival. You know every story has bish, right?

Comment if you have any interesting name BTW. Thanx!