Chapter 13

Inspired Heart

 

                 

AASDFGHJKL ANYYEONG!!! BACK AGAIN! CHAP 13.ENJOYYY


( aUTHOR'S pov)

 

" I- I was just...." Ae Rin let her words hang. She continued. " You know what? I'm sorry. If your really busy, you can go. I keep burden-ing you." She points towards the door. At the same time, her eyes glancing towards the dining table. A hint of dissapointment was growing in her. Evidently, her cooking was a waste of time. Sehun had no mood to talk to her.

The breathed sigh from Ae Rin caught Sehun's attention. He also averted his sight towards the dining table. "H-hey! There's lunch! Who made it? The maid?" Sehun didn't realize the words coming out of his mouth as soon as he saw the food. "No...It was me." she replied slowly. "Where'd you buy it? The underground cafe?" "Buy?" she repeated. "You thought I bought it?" Ae Rin shows to herself. "Well then, did you cook it?" Sehun was suprised.

"Heol....." She laughed sarcastically. " So what if i cooked it? Why don't you believe me?" Ae Rin asked. Why was Sehun so suprised? Sehun moved to to the dining table to look at the two side dishes she cooked. "You..did this?" He asked while looking back at the kimchi stew and the fish that looked pretty raw. Ae Rin neared herself to Sehun. "Well, what's the problem to you? You think i can't cook?" 

Silent. She fumed not satisfied with his resolution. Was he spiteful of her? "Who bought all the groceries then?" "Our maid did." Again, silent. "Yah! What is wrong with you, okay? Why do you think I can't cook?!" Ae Rin keeps shooting Sehun with questions. "How can i believe it when you've never cooked for us before!" Sehun was mad. His eyes shooting lazers at hers. "I-I'm sorry...but what?" She was disbelief. Her eyes look back into his, searching for an answer. Sehun gasped. He was startled. How can he just say that out loud? "No...no it was nothing." He shook his head as fast as he could. "Forget it." Those were his last words before going to his study room.

 

" So....how's the food?" Ae Rin muttered. Last events didn't go well but she understands that Sehun was stressed out. She expected something good but Sehun had no expression. Happy, sad, overjoyed. But no, none were shown. ' Is it good? Why is he making me wait?!'  Without a single word, Sehun got up and ran to the kitchen. Suprised by her husband's behaviour, Ae Rin immediately trailed after him. "Is something wrong Sehun?" 

Sehun gargled a few times. His white skinned face slowly turning red. "W-what did you put in that kimchi stew?" His heavy breathing was heard clearly. "Is there something wrong with the taste?" Her hand slowly reaching out to her husband. He spinned around making Ae Rin stop from reaching. "Why don't you taste it and see what's wrong?" He ordered. Unsatisfied, Ae Rin went back to the dining table to taste her masterpiece.

"W-what's wrong with it? I think it's nice and perfect!" Ae Rin yelled after tasting the kimchi stew a few seconds ago. "Yeah i bet it was perfect! Are you sure your tounge has sense of taste? I would never want to eat that thing again! It was gross."  Looking into Ae Rin's eyes, Sehun let all the dirty feelings he had towards the food. He casually showed towards the kimchi stew. "This, would be the last thing that i would eat." He sarcastically said before going to the kitchen to have some water. He needs to shoo the spicy stuff away.

"No wonder i've never seen her cook, she doesn't even know how to." Sehun rolls his eyes while gulping the glass of water. He laughed all alone in front of the refrigerator. "Ha! She needs to do better if she wants to impress me. Pabo." Sehun slowly closed the refrigerator door only to see Ae Rin standing not far away. She was teary eyed. "Ae Rin please he-" Sehun tried to approach her. "Don't." She turns around and ran into her room. "Aish!" Sehun hissed. Locking a fist of his hair. Now how is he going to make it up to her?


 

 

                                                     

 

Ohhh emmmmm geeeeeeee I missed you guys so muchhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh

nothing like can express what i feel i'm serious! I missed you guys so much asdfghjkl please forgive me!

82 subscribers? Thanks! TEEHEE. I mean like i remember having 2 subscribers and i already partied.

Kamsa guys! I lahb you for waiting hoho now i can update anytime i want so i wanna do double today~

Love you guys, Thanks for staying and making you wait!