Life is not fair

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The soothing morning wind ruffled through his brown locks as the bright morning sun found its way through the Oak tree leaves falling upon his perfect face. He laid on the grass with his eyes closed immersed deep in thoughts when the imposter approached him.

                                          Hyoyeon walked up to Luhan with small steps trying not to make any sound afraid that she might piss him off if she does. She wanted to talk to him but she simply stood frozen on the spot debating on whether or not to talk. She started calculating the probability of getting shouted at if she were to disturb his sleep. Besides that, the incident the other day was also a good enough reason for him to lose his temper. She had literally asked him to mind his own business before walking away. After that, approaching him by her for something like that was really embarrassing and daring at the same time. But she had no other choice. She regretted her actions the moment she cooled down.

 

Hyoyeon laid her head back on the fluffy pillow as regret filled every cell of her body. She was regretting telling off Luhan in such a rude manner earlier that day. She was going through all this trouble to get back at him and she let momentary anger take over the good of her and spoil everything.

She slowly turned to her right to see Lay sitting in front of his desk and studying which was a rare sight, both to see him in the room during weekend and also to see him studying.

“Yixing-ssi” She gently called him wondering whether she was disturbing him. When he turned around, she let out a sigh of relief seeing his calm and welcoming face. “Does Luhan sunbae and Kai-ssi” She chose her words carefully “are perhaps not very fond of each other?”

Lay laughed upon hearing her question. “You mean hate each other? I thought their love-hate relation was pretty famous may be you don’t know because you just transferred here.”

She simply looked at him trying to comprehend his words.

“And to answer you in a more simple way” He continued “Yes, they are not fond of each other. Rather than that, they hate each other’s guts. They would rip each other’s head off if they remain in the same room for more than one minute.” Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. “Oops” Lay placed a hand on his mouth dramatically “Did I say too much?” He then flashed his adorable dimple smile.

 

Hyoyeon opened to get Luhan’s attention but hesitated.

“Are you just going to stand there?”

It was Luhan who spoke but his eyes were still closed.

“I..” Hyoyeon fiddled with her fingers.” I wanted to talk to you.”

Luhan opened his eyes and got up. He dusted his coat and pants before facing her. “Say, what do you want to talk about?”

Hyoyeon looked down and composed herself before looking straight into his light brown eyes, the same ones that she used to find herself drowning in. But right now, she felt literally nothing but hatred.

“I’m sorry for my behavior the other day. I repent my actions.” That definitely sounded like a well practiced line.

“Okay.” Luhan nodded. “You’re not forgiven.”

“What?”

“You asked for apology and I didn’t grant you one. End of story.” He shrugged casually.

“But I..”

“Have anything else to say?” He cut her off.

“No, I came to apologize.”

“Then I’ll go now.” Luhan walked past her. Hyoyeon turned back and shouted. “But..but I want to join the soccer team!”

Luhan turned around and replied while walking backwards. “You lost your chance.” He flashed a smile before turning back walking away.

I pissed him off.

Having been Luhan’s girlfriend for an year,

Please log in to read the full chapter