The slave Kai owns

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For two days that followed, there was no sign of Kai or his gang. They were infamous for skipping classes whenever they felt like so it was not a surprise to anyone and as for the blonde girl, even though the devil gang was absent, she was alert 24X7 and was ready to receive the punches that could be thrown at her from any direction at any time.


That didn’t mean that she was free of bullying. She got bullied from small to great extends by other students and even her classmates. But having her notes torn into two was far better than receiving punches and end up being treated in the infirmary.


Third Day of no exo, Hyoyeon took her food and turned around to scan the cafeteria for empty seats. She noticed infinite and met eyes with Sungjong. She brightened up and waved at him. The guy looked down without responding to her. Hyoyeon didn’t feel disheartened by his reaction and proceeded to join them.


“Hey..” She said excitedly and helped herself on one of the chairs. But the moment she sat down, the seven guys of infinite stood up. “guys?” She looked at them confusedly as they picked up their trays to leave.


Looks like I’m still being avoided by all. She thought bitterly.


 “Okay guys, catch up with you later.” She waved awkwardly and looked down on her food. She suddenly felt no hunger and started wondering why she took so much food.


“You are enjoying my absence huh?”


Without even looking up, Hyoyeon guessed the owner of that deep voice. That voice has been sending shivers all over her body for the past two weeks. She sighed heavily and looked up to see Kai standing with his friends.


“What do you want?” 


She didn’t know where she got the courage to talk to him like that. She has been suffering a lot because of him and by now she knew that nothing worse could happen. What would he do at the most? Punch her till she is half dead? She has been through that a few times already that she was not afraid of ending up like a corpse once more.


Kai dragged the chair opposite to hers and sat down while his friends continued to stand. He smirked at her before replying.
“Fun.”


Beating life out of someone is your definition of fun?! She wanted to shout it on his face but she didn’t have enough courage to do that.

 

“Look..” She sat up and pushed the food tray to a side, giving him her full attention. “I won’t leave this school no matter what so you..”

“I don’t want you to leave.” He cut her off.

“What?!”

Kai smiled seeing her reaction. His smile was definitely something worth a dozen diamonds but Hyoyeon was not in a position to admire him. 

“I said I don’t want you to leave anymore.” He leaned back on the chair. “You seem like fun.”
 

Weirdo! Hyoyeon couldn’t comprehend what the guy was saying and she shot him a confused look.

“You are no more a wangta.” He said and the girl really wanted to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming or not but she didn’t want to embarrass herself by doing so.

Kai then turned to the rest of the cafeteria. “I, Kai, the leader of EXO K, declare that Kim Jaehyo is no longer a wangta.” He announced.
Hyoyeon fought her urge to bolt up and do a victory dance. She was finally going to have a normal..

“He will be my slave from today onwards.” Kai’s voice struck her dreams like an axe, breaking them into pieces.

“Slave?!” She blurted. Kai turned his attention to her. “Yeah, slave. You know, like a servant.” He smirked.

“Are you for real?”

“Yeah, now go get food for me, slave.” He stressed on the word slave.
.
.

 

At first, Hyoyeon thought that being a slave was definitely better than being a wangta. But in the days that followed, Kai proved her wrong by making her do things from carrying his backpack to carrying out his dirty jobs. Not dirty meaning disgusting but dirty meaning dangerous. 

    Several times did the girl find herself on the brim of getting expelled from the school because she had to take the blame for everything Kai does. Like this one time he threw a paper at the teacher who was facing the board and Hyoyeon had to say that she did it. That was nothing compare to this one time he broke glass of one of the windows and the girl had to take the responsibility for that.
 

   But Hyoyeon was lucky that the school authorities hadn't gotten her expelled nor did they contact her guardian aka her sister. If they had contacted Boa, it would've been game over by now.

As usual, Hyoyeon was walking back to her dorm after a day of being ordered around like a slave. It has only been only a few days after being declared as the devil's slave and she was already frustrated. She is not only nowhere near getting close to Luhan but also a slave of the worst guy in the whole school.

Just my luck! She thought as she grumpily walked by herself through the corridor.

Her thoughts were obstructed when she heard someone calling her from far. 

"Jaehyo!" She stopped upon hearing her name being called and turned around to see a tall guy with dark blonde hair walking towards her.

He stopped right in front of her. "You are Jaehyo, right?"

Hyoyeon didn't reply and instead narrowed her eyes on the guy.

"Wu Kris." He extended his hand for a shake but the girl just looked at his hand and then back at him. She was in on mood to make friends. 

His hand stayed in the air for a few good seconds before he awkwardly put them back in his pocket. "Ooookayy.." He shifted awkwardly on the spot. "I'm the vice captain of the football team."

"So?" She tilted her head to a side and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Kris laughed. "You are too arrogant for a slave."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Doesn't mean I have to take everyone's ." She spat.

"Fierce! No wonder Kai made you his slave."

"I don't have time to waste. If you have nothing better to say, I'm going." She turned around on her heels to leave but was immediately stopped by the blonde guy.

"No, wait! I came to ask you to join our football team."

Hyoyeon turned back upon hearing this. "Football team?" She asked him in a confused tone.

"I...actually we saw you during PE last week and were impressed by your skills."He explained.

"I'm not interested."

If she had joined the school not to take revenge, she would've accepted the offer. But she didn't come there to play football or make friends. She came for a purpose and anything else was a mere waste of time and energy.

Kris was shocked to hear her reply. If it was any other person, he would've jumped and grabbed the oppurtunity because it's not everyday someone gets asked to join the football team of Damjan high and that too by a member of the white gang.

Without wasting another second of her 'precious' time, Hyoyeon started walking away leaving the stunned guy to himself.

"If you change you mind, you can come meet me!" He shouted and the girl waved him off with her left hand without turning back.
.
.

Please log in to read the full chapter