The life of a wangta

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the late updates. Was having cold and had two exams today. My semester exams will start next week but I will try to update. Please keep supporting me.

Enjoy  ^_^

 

 

 

After the incident during the lunch break, nothing peculiar happened that day. Everyone simply ignored her presence which was a better treatment than what she had expected. That night, Lay didn’t come to their room. She woke up alone in the room the next day.

The walk to the class was not so easy. Students kept bumping on to her and she was smart enough to understand that they were doing it on purpose.

‘Fine, ignore me!’ She thought as she entered her class to find that all her classmates were ignoring her. Not like they were friendly to her on the first day. So it didn’t make any difference. She wearily walked towards her seat at the back and plopped down on the chair and laid her head on the desk to sleep.

Before she drifted off into the dreamland, a large force hit her desk making her fly off the chair and land a few feet away from where she was sitting. She groaned lightly and sat up while rubbing her aching shoulder that’d hit the ground. Someone caught her by her collar and lifted her up. She stumbled a bit before regaining her balance and looked up to see the leader of EXO K.

‘Great!’ She thought sarcastically and gulped down some spit.

“Who gave you permission to sit on my desk you filthy rat?!” He spat on her face making her flinch.

“I didn’t know it was yours.” She replied honestly but Kai found her cocky. Like, how dare someone talk to him like that. He is Kai! For Kai, that was a good enough reason to throw a punch on someone and he didn’t restrain himself from doing so.

                Hyoyeon cried as her body hit the ground once again. She held her left cheek and spat some blood. He squatted down next to her. He felt contented of the work he had done on her face.

“Leave.” His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. Hyoyeon got up with effort and grabbed her bag to leave the class immediately. She came there not to study or make friends anyways. It doesn’t matter if she attends classes or not. But she certainly doesn’t want to be beaten up the School’s jjang. Hence she left the class and let her legs take her somewhere far from there.

Hyoyeon washed her face and stuck some band-aids over the bruise. That was her way of mending wounds. It was not like that was the first time she got beaten. She got into fights with girls frequently. But girls are weak compared to boys and Kai, he was certainly one of the strongest among guys. He was certainly not a force to reckon with. He had to be avoided and to Hyoyeon’s dismay, she caught his eyes the very first day. She never wanted it but fate always had different plans for her. The only thing she could do now was lay low and away from Kai.

 

 

 

 

Kai sat along with his friends in the cafeteria to have lunch. Their table was the biggest one that was laid in the centre of the room.

“How long do you think he will last?” Chanyeol asked in general and Sehun responded. “One month.”

“I bet he won’t last a week.” Baekhyun chided in. “In fact, I wonder whether he will dare attend school tomorrow.”

“Exactly dude! He looks like a girl!” Chanyeol stated his opinion. “That’s enough guys.” Suho, the oldest, shushed the younger ones. All the while, Kyungsoo and Kai were silently having their food.

The hall erupted into series of murmurs and hushed talks and the six guys turned their heads to the exit door to find Jaehyo/Hyoyeon entering the cafeteria. The place where Kai’s fist landed had turned bluish black. The leader’s blood boiled seeing the guy in the cafeteria.

How dare he!

Kai watched as the pretender collected food in her tray and looked around the cafeteria for empty spots. No one let her join their table. That’s right. No one will let you sit with them. Where will you sit, JaeHyo? Kai thought as a smirk formed on his lip. His eyes never left the said girl and he observed her curiously. Hyoyeon let out a disappointed sigh and walked towards the end of the cafeteria. To everyone’s surprise, instead of leaving the room, she sat down on the floor and placed her tray on the ground.

“Dude, that guy is interesting!” Chanyeol’s words were exactly what everyone was thinking. Kai stood up abruptly making the chair move back with a screeching sound and walked towards the wangta who was having her food. The whole cafeteria was silently observing Kai as he walked up to the brunette. On reaching his target, Kai kicked the food tray with his right leg. The tray fell a few feet away and food were scattered all over the place. Hyoyeon had her head hung low and didn’t dare look up since she knew who did that without even looking up.

“Who said you could eat in the cafeteria?!” His voice was the only sound that was heard in the big hall. Everyone else had their breaths held. Hyoyeon didn’t reply and Kai wasn’t expecting a reply from him when he asked that question. “When I told you to leave, I meant not just the classroom but the whole school. Do you understand?”

No reply. She remained silent without moving eve

Please log in to read the full chapter