A Sizzling Saturday and A Sensational Sunday

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N I spent hours writing this long chapter (The title of the chapter itself makes two ''. A Sizzling Saturday and A Sensational Sunday. and :D)

I sat down and typed till my (again :D) turned numb to finish this and it is the longest chapter I've ever written! So do comment!!!!

btw there are many HyoKai moments and very few HyoHan moments. Click on the links (blue underlined words) to see the videos. Enjoy and don't forget to comment. *angry face*

 

“Fix this!” Hyoyeon shoved the phone into Kyungsoo’s hand and the latter took the phone while glaring at her. He read the message that was displayed on the screen.

I would love to dance with you.

Kyungsoo somehow already saw this coming and was not surprised. He had realized that there was something in Hyoyeon that was reeling in Kai to her like a magnet.

“What do you mean by fix this?” He turned the phone in his hand examining it. “It seems like it is working fine.”

“Ha Ha Ha. Very funny.” She rolled her eyes at him.

“Well, I warned you before. This is the after effect of your own doing so fix this yourself if you want to.”

Kyungsoo didn’t want to stop Kai anymore. The other night, he had noticed how his friend was pondering over the matter. So after giving it a second thought, Kyungsoo realized that it was better to let Kai do what he wants to because first, there was no way Kyungsoo could stop him even if he wanted to and second, if this was what it takes to get back the old Kai, he was ready to take a risk with his friend.

“That was not what you said a few days before!” Hyoyeon whined.

“People change Hyoyeon.” Kyungsoo smirked. “Deal with it yourself. I’m out.” He turned around leaving the frustrated girl all by herself in the courtyard. But before completely disappearing from her sight, he turned around. “Don’t even think about avoiding him or else he will come looking for you.”

This threw Hyoyeon over the edge and she started pulling her wig and stomping on the ground frustrated. Her plan has backfired right on her face. Kyungsoo laughed up on seeing her cute reactions.

 

Hyoyeon stomped her way to her first class. She was too much indulged in her own thoughts that she didn’t notice the person who was approaching her. The person had to call her name to get her attention and she looked up to see the one person she despises but for whom she is going through all these hardships.

“Yes, Luhan sunbae?” She bowed. As a dongsaeng, she was obliged to do so and she wanted to get on his good book to carry out the plan.

“The team is organizing a welcome party for you this Saturday night. Make sure you attend.” He informed her and left without waiting to hear her reply.

Hyoyeon mumbled some curses at the direction he left before returning to her class. All throughout her classes, she kept on staring at her phone contemplating on what to reply because she knew better than avoiding Kai’s message. But to her relief, Kai was absent that day.

When the bell for lunch break rang, she exited the classroom first to run off to some secluded place to message Kai. But to her bad luck, while she was on her way typing the message as she did, she collided with the devil gang and got dragged by them to the cafeteria. Kai seemed grumpy and didn’t speak much nor bully her. After they settled down to have lunch, Hyoyeon quickly typed the last few words under the table and snuck it back into the pocket.

Almost immediately Kai’s phone vibrated. He opened the message and after reading the message, his grumpy expression changed into a pleasant one.

Meet me this Saturday 5 O’ clock where we parted ways last time.

The change was so drastic that everyone in the table noticed it except oblivious Hyoyeon.

“It’s from Hyoyeon!” Baekhyun shrieked after peeking into Kai’s phone.

Now once again, their table was the center of attraction in the cafeteria. Kai frowned and pushed the phone into his pockets, far away from his nosy friend.

“What does it say?” Suho, the supposed mature one enquired.

“You have Hyoyeon’s number?” Chanyeol piped in. “Give me!” Soon the others joined in crying out ‘me too’ as they did.

Kyungsoo wanted to stop his friends from embarrassing themselves but he was helpless.

“Can you guys just shut up?!” Kai growled making them stop. “And no, I won’t give you. Ask her yourself if you want!”

The rest whined and resumed eating while Hyoyeon rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time.

“So Jaehyo” the maknae started to change the topic of conversation “heard the ‘angel’ gang is organizing a party for you this Saturday.” He air-quoted the word angel.

Hyoyeon nodded without looking up from her food.

“Don’t get so comfortable and forget that you are ours to begin with.” Baekhyun said through his teeth.

Hyoyeon mumbled a weak ‘okay’ while nodding her head. But that was when it hit her. She had asked Kai to meet her this Saturday and the welcoming party is on the same day. How forgetful of her. KIM HYOYEON! Her sub conscious screamed at her while she hid behind a couch.

Hyoyeon was a little late by the time she reached the park and found Kai already waiting for her at one of the benches. He wore a casual white jean with grey t shirt and black sleeveless sweater whilst she wore a loose black half pant that had elastic at the end that helped the piece cling onto her knees and on the top she wore a sleeveless tee and pink inner that could be seen through the sleeves. Her hair was tied into a ponytail.  She looked like she was going for a dance practice whilst he looked like he was going for a date.
"You aren't going to dance?" She asked eyeing him from head-to-toe.
"Uhh..umm...I don't know." He replied as he stood up. "Hai?"
"Hai." She replied and folded her hands over her chest bringing her pink duffel bag to the front. "But after reading the message I thought you wanted to dance."
"I want to. I really do." He fidgeted on his legs like a kid being scrutinized by his parent. "But I need some time."
Hyoyeon cocked an eyebrow at him. Kai straightened himself and looked sincerely into her eyes. "I promise you that I'll start dancing again soon, just not today." He gave her his most sincere smile.
On the way, Hyoyeon was silently cursing Kai, portraying him as a devil in her mind and constantly throwing curse words at him for pursuing her despite showing no interest on him. She was supposed to be carrying out her plan without any interruption and go back to her normal life as soon as possible and Kai was ruining it for her. But when she saw his smile, his eyes sparkling with honesty and sincerity, she forgot that she was mad at him till just a while ago. He had undeniably one of the best smiles she had ever seen and she couldn't help but smile back at him.
"Take your time." She replied softly. "In the meantime, you can watch me dance." She turned gesturing him to follow her and he obeyed.


Hyoyeon took Kai to the dance institute she used to attend. She has been missing out on her classes since the breakup. She used to come for practice even after the breakup but that too stopped after she became Jaehyo since it took almost all her time and energy. She talked to one of the officials and got the key to a practice room. The room was medium sized with one of the wide walls' covered by mirror. Kai settled down on a chair near the audio system. She placed the bag on the ground near him and went to the middle of the room to stretch.
After a small warm-up session, she turned to Kai. "I have a cd in my bag. Put it in."
But Kai shook his head. "I brought a cd and I want to see you dance to the songs in it." He shot her a playful smile.
"Really?" She felt like he was challenging her and it excited her. "Sure." She smirked back.


The first song that played was Britney Spears' Circus. Hyoyeon had already danced to it with other members in the dance academy so she recalled the choreo and danced well. Kai clapped when she finished and changed the music. Ciara's Goodies started playing and coincidentally, she had danced to it as well. So with much confidence, she flipped her hair and popped her hips making Kai go all 'wow!'.
"You're awesome!" He praised while clapping and she shot him a cocky smile. "I know that."
"Really? Then let’s see you dance to this." His lips twitched to a side as Apple bottom jeans started blasting through the speakers.
The song was for a powerful hip-hop dance. It was something a guy would dance to and a bit too much for a normal girl dancer to handle. But little did he know that Hyoyeon had so much power in her little body that she was put together with boys for practice sessions. Hyoyeon once again nailed her dance that Kai stood up and gave her a round of applause as she bowed to him.


Automatically, the next song on the tracklist started playing and it was Beyonce's Crazy in love. Hyoyeon walked up to Kai, her body oozing confidence, and grabbed his jacket. She strutted back to the center of the center of the room, dragging him along with her. She stood in front of him and did a few moves as he watched, trying with all his might not to lay a finger on her. She then turned facing him and did a few steps. He found it hard to focus and gulped at the hotness that was right in front of him. His hands itched to hold her in his hands but he knew better than do it.

Hyoyeon took a step closer to him and he immediately took a step away from her to keep himself in control. Hyoyeon again took another step closer making him take a step farther. She continued this for a few more steps and he reacted accordingly. Then she took steps sideways and he followed along. Without him knowing, she had him following her plan. She wanted to make him dance even if it was a few steps and she had him stepping according to the beat of the song. Soon he got into the song and started dancing.

Kai placed his left hand on her hip and his right held her left hand. They danced together for a while before he twirled her around once. He gazed into her eyes and reached behind her head, freeing her hair from the band, letting it fall down on her back. She bent backwards and then came back flipping her hair forwards hitting his chest. Some of her hair fell on her face hiding her hazel brown eyes. He wanted to lose himself in her beautiful eyes and the hair was a hindrance so he tucked them behind her ears. She smiled and slowly held his hands and placed them on each side of her hips. Hyoyeon then swayed her hips to the beat, her hands on his chest. She could actually feel his heart beating like crazy but she was too into the dance that it didn't bother her.
 

Hyoyeon turned around, Kai's hands still on her hips and her hands wound around his neck keeping him close to her, continued swaying her hips. She got too involved in the dance that she didn't realize she was slightly grinding on his hips. Even though Kai was into the dance, he didn't fail to notice this and wanted to stop her but didn't know how. The song was almost over when Kai decided to turn her around making her face him. His hand graced to the small of her back and pulled her closer. Her petite figure fell on his toned built fitting perfectly leaving no space between them.


The song stopped with them as close as how two bodies can be, their hot breathes mingling with each other into a hot mess, eyes boring into the each other, breathing hitched and hearts racing like a bullet train.

Since the song had ended, the two were out of their dance-mode and the closeness was making them feel more emotions than one at the same time. It was awkwardness that dominated than any other emotion. None of them knew what to do to get out of this and couldn't even move a finger. But to their relief, the track changed to Crayon pop's  'Un Anee' making them burst into laughter releasing themselves from each other’s hold.


"It's my cousin's." He explained trying to regain his image and she nodded back.
After the laughter died down Hyoyeon walked to her bag with Kai following right behind her. She took her water bottle and drank from it. She needed it more than him since she had been dancing for a while. She took a towel from her bag and wiped her sweat. She took another towel and gave it to Kai.
"You came prepared." He said accepting the towel.
"I came to dance unlike someone." She mocked him and they laughed.
When he was ab

Please log in to read the full chapter