Blind date

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"100 SQUATS!"


Luhan ordered and his teammates immediately started doing squats. Luhan did rounds observing them. Hyoyeon, being a girl, was having a hard time keeping up with the guys. After 50 squats her legs felt like jelly and by the time she completed 50 squats the rest of the team had done 100.

"100 PUSHUPS!" Luhan hollered and the guys changed their position and started taking pushups.

Hyoyeon knelt down to take pushups but since she could only barely feel her legs, she was taking too much time.

"WHAT'S TAKING Y0U S0 LONG JAEHYO?! START DOING PUSHUPS!" Luhan shouted into her ears making her flinch.

"Yes sunbae." She murmured.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He perked his ears.

"Yes sunbae." She repeated in a louder voice.

"WHERE IS THE ENTHUSIASM?! LOUDER!"

"YES SUNBAE!" She shouted and started taking pushups quickly.

"GOOD!" Luhan moved onto the next guy.

"Bossy." Hyoyeon muttered under her breathe as she took pushups. The guy next to her laughed. Hyoyeon looked to see who it was and it turned out to be Luhan's best friend Xiumin. Talk about her luck.

Hyoyeon flashed a smug smile. "I..I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay." He replied as he pushed his body up. "I understand that he can bossy sometimes."

She let out a sigh of relief.

Luhan sounded whistle indicating that they could stop taking pushups and rest. Hyoyeon sat on the grass catching her breath whilst Xiumin sat opposite to her. Hyoyeon looked at Luhan who was talking to the coach as she panted heavily. Xiumin looked at her and followed her gaze.

"You know" he started grabbing her attention "he trains three times harder than us. If we do 100 pushups, he'll do at least 300."

Hyoyeon looked at Xiumin trying to let the information sink in and when it finally did, he looked back at Luhan, her eyes with a slight glint of admiration. But this had no effect on her hatred towards him.

 

At the same time on the devil gang's side, Kai's birthday was just a week later and thus the number of fangirls standing outside the gates had increased drastically. None of the guys dared to go anywhere near the gates since the girls would immediately flock around them asking them to deliver their gifts to Kai.

"Your fans are going out of control." Sehun said as the gang took their seats in the cafeteria.

"This happens every year. What's so special about this year?" Suho said in as a matter of fact tone. All the while Kai was concentrating on his food as though the topic had nothing to do with him.

"This time it's a bit different." Baekhyun joined the conversation. "I heard that there is a rumour going around that Kai and Hyoyeon are dating so some of his fangirls have gone crazy."

Kai perked his ears upon hearing Hyoyeon's name but continued eating as though he was unaffected.

"I heard some of them were holding up sign boards calling Hyoyeon a and ugly. I had goosebumps when I heard it. I mean, how can someone call Hyoyeon ugly?! That's blasphemy!" Chanyeol threw his hands in the air.

Others were about to throw in their comments on how ridiculous calling Hyoyeon ugly was when Kai stood up stopping their words at the tip of their tongue. He slammed the burger he was eating on top of the plate and left the table.

"Where is he going?" Suho asked to no one in particular and turned to Kyungsoo only to find his seat empty. He looked back at Kai and noticed that Kyungsoo was running to catch up with Kai. The four guys looked at each other wondering what to do and eventually got up to follow the two.

"Don't do anything stupid Kai." Kyungsoo warned his friend. Kai didn't reply and continued walking with his eyes looking straight, his face adorning a pissed off expression.

Kyungsoo, as usual, knew what Kai was up to. "Kai, if you do anything, it will only piss those girls off more. Ignoring them is the best thing to do."

"I just want to make sure whether what Chanyeol said is true or not." Kai said in a serious tone.

"What if it's true?" Kyungsoo asked as he struggled to keep up with Kai's pace.

Kai didn't reply. In actual, even Kai didn't know what he would do. He just wanted to make sure.

Kai exited the main building with Kyungsoo right behind him. He could see girls crowded outside the main gate with a few banners held high. He couldn't read the banners from that distance so he kept on walking towards the gate. As the distance reduced a yellow banner with large writing caught his eyes.

'Hyoyeon , leave our Kai alone!' It said.

Every being of Kai rose up in anger. His mind was out of reach to his logic. With tightly held fists he approached the crowd who were squealing and spazzing upon seeing him and tore the banner down on the ground. He looked around and did the same to all the banners and placards he saw no matter what was written on it. He didn't have the patience to read. Seeing his angry side the hoard of fangirls got scared and backed off.

"Why the hell do you guys do this!" Kai asked trying hard not to burst out with anger. No matter how angry he was they were still girls. "Do you think you own me?!" He pointed at himself and took a step forward. The girls backed off a bit more clutching on to their bag/clothes. "I am a guy who wants to live his life on his own will. I've tolerated everything up until now but this has definitely crossed the limits! How dare you call Hyoyeon a ?! She..mmmpphhh"

Before Kai spoke more and made the situation worse for him and everyone else his friends covered his mouth and dragged him off.

Kyungsoo stayed back. "Umm" he scratched the back of his neck "he is having a bad day. Don't mind him." He made an awkward smile. "There's nothing going on between him and Hyoyeon so don't bother her. Okay?" He looked at them and they simply stared back at them without replying. "I hope that means yes. I..I'll be going then. Bye." He waved and ran off.

"Why did you guys drag me away while I was talking?!" Kai angrily shook off his friends' hands on his body.

"Oh don't think we were concerned about you." Sehun rolled his eyes. "We didn't want anything happen to Hyoyeon because of your careless actions."

Kai glared at his thoughtless friend who ignored it. "Who is she to you? She doesn't want to be taken care of by you guys."

"Who is she to you for you to be so angry at them?" Beakhyun crossed his arms. "And how can you be sure that she doesn't want to be taken care of by us?" Chanyeol joined in.

"Okay guys, calm down." Suho butted in. "What Sehun said is partially right."

"It's completely right!" Sehun piped in.

Please log in to read the full chapter