First Day

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N It's a loooong chapter. The longest one I have ever written.

Enjoy ^_^

 

  “Relax your shoulders a bit.”

“Don’t touch your bangs all the time! Don’t forget that it’s a wig!”

“No eye-smiles! You already look too girly for a boy.”

“No lip bites! You might turn the guys here gay!”

“Call me every night before you sleep.”

“Take bath at night when everyone is sleeping.”

“If anyone ask you to take of your shirt, tell them you have an ugly scar on your chest and you don’t want anyone to see that.”

“When you are on periods..”

 

“CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!” Hyoyeon lost her patience and shouted at the two girls who have been giving her lectures on how to survive in an all boys’ school dressed up as a boy for the past two weeks.

Kim Boa arrived in Korea the very next day her sister had called her telling about the plan. Being the elder sister who spoils the younger one, she agreed on helping her take revenge on the guy who broke her heart. Boa had recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend Jung Yunho and hence was even more supportive. Within a week, using her contacts, she made a fake identity and got her sister an admission in the prestigious Damjan School. To make up Kim Hyoyeon’s absence in Namsung School, she got her leave for three months by giving a fake medical report.

The second week, Boa along with Sooyoung, worked day and night to give Hyoyeon the transformation she needed. Since Boa loved her sister’s golden locks, she didn’t let her cut it and gave a brown wig. So, after weeklong lessons on voice modulation, walking, actions, thought-process of boys, their weird hobbies and topics of interest and so on, the two ladies had successfully managed to transform the tomboyish yet cute and y Kim Hyoyeon into a cute but short high school lad.

Kim Hyoyeon had become Kim Jaehyo.

 

“Really guys! We have been through all this a million times already!” Hyoyeon sat back on her seat irritated.

Boa, who was riding the car, looked to her right. “Hyo baby, we are just worried about you.”

It was a pleasant Sunday evening and the three were on their way to Damjan School.

“I know.” She replied while pretending to concentrate on the view outside the car. “I don’t want you guys to worry so much. I will be fine.” Her voice was so low that it was almost a whisper.

Boa only nodded back whilst Sooyoung sat back with a pack of Oreo in her hand. For the rest of the journey, nobody spoke.

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

“Your stuffs have been delivered to the room already.” Boa reminded.

“I know unnie.” Hyo replied.

“And don’t forget to..”

“Call you every night before sleeping. I know! Can you guys stop this already?!” She rolled her eyes playfully making the elder girl smile.

“Come here.” Boa spread her arms widely, inviting Hyoyeon for a hug and the latter immediately accepted it.

“I love you unnie.”

“I love you too.” Boa broke the hug and planted a kiss on the short girl’s forehead. “Take care.”

Hyoyeon nodded back.

A group of guys passed by and they looked at the two sisters. “Look at that guy. He is such a mam's boy.” One guy commented and the other’s laughed. “Does he think he is still in elementary school?!” A second one snickered and Hyoyeon looked back and glared at the group of guys. They mocked her reaction and casually walked away.

“Enough, you guys leave. I don’t want to be a laughing stock in this school from the first day itself. Go!” She pushed the two girls.

“Alright! Aish, we were planning to leave soon anyways.” Sooyoung said as she steadied herself.

“We are going. We are going.” Boa grabbed Soo’s hand and dragged the girl with her. They turned back for the last time and shouted. “Bye Jaehyo!” Boa winked at her sister and Hyoyeon laughed.

“Bye guys!” She waved and turned back to face the large school building. ‘I have three months. Three months to let Luhan taste my revenge!’ She thought and pumped her fist. ‘Jaehyo fighting!’

 

Since Luhan was her senior, Hyoyeon’s dorm was in a completely different building. So she had no expectations of having him as her roommate. Still, she anticipated that her roommate will not make her life in Damjan School as a boy, hard.

The dorm was surprisingly quiet since it was weekend and many people had gone to visit their parents or outside to hangout. Her room was locked. May be her roommate also had gone somewhere. She shrugged nonchalantly at the thought and inserted the key the authorities had given her. Turning the knob, she entered a medium sized room, large enough to accommodate two people.

Two single beds with brown sheets lay side by side parallel to the door, with a wooden desk separating them. Another similar desk was lying on the farther end of the room next to one of the beds. On Hyoyeon’s table, there was a table lamp that was provided by the School. The other desk at the other end of the room, which she guessed was her roommate’s, had books, a penholder with pens and pencils kept inside it and a few electronic gadgets.

What caught her attention was the white unicorn plushie with pink horn kept on the bed. What kind of a guy like that! She snickered to herself.

Hyoyeon was more than glad that her roommate was not there. Means she had enough privacy to unpack her stuff. Without wasting another second, she one by one opened the boxes that were delivered to her room and started arranging them in the drawers and table that was allotted for her. She hid her girly stuff way beneath all her other stuff. She was extra cautious about not revealing her little secret.

After hours of packing, she noticed that it was already dark outside and that she was a sweaty mess. She wanted to take a bath but she had no choice but to wait till everyone goes to sleep. Spraying some perfume on herself, she exited the room to socialize with her dorm mates and get some info on her target aka Luhan.

Hyoyeon closed the door behind her and turned to meet a tall guy who was grinning at her showing his perfect white teeth.

“H..Hey.” She waved at him wondering why he was grinning at her like a creepy guy.

“You are new here huh?” His voice was equally creepy as his smile. Actually, he just sounded happy but he sounded wayyyy too much happy that she found it creepy.

“Yeah..?” It was more of a question as to know how he knew she was a new student. The creepy tall guy nodded wearily with the creepy smile still on his face and walked away leaving her alone in the hallway.

What was that! She shook the weird meeting out of her head and walked forwards hoping to meet less creepy guys.

On her way to the dorm’s canteen, she met yet another tall guy with dark blonde hair and cold eyes. Even though he looked anything but friendly, she decided to try her luck and shot a hello at him and she got ignored as if she was invisible.

Great!

Praying in her mind to meet at least one guy who is neither creepy nor cold, she pushed open the door to the canteen.

Even though every year had a different dorm, they had common canteen. So it was large, meaning enormous, enough to accommodate high school students counting to almost thousand. With tables and seats of various sizes kept in an orderly manner. The left side of the canteen was where the food was kept and several employees stood there to serve the food as the students queued up obediently with their trays. Before her stomach signaled her, Hyoyeon grabbed a tray and lined up. The food at her old dorm was…let’s just say not worth praising but as the short blonde advanced, she learned that the food in her new dorm looked and sounded delicious and undoubtedly tasted the same.

Gender discrimination! She scowled as she picked out her favorites from the food items that were displayed.

After looking at the mouthwatering meal on her tray, she smiled and scanned the café.

Now where should I sit?!

Since, the two times she tried to make a friend had backfired; Hyoyeon hesitated to try the third time. It was because of this three count rule she had made up on her own. If it doesn’t work the first time, it will work the third time. This had always turned out to be right in her life but right now, seeing the unfriendly faces in the crowd, she had no confidence.

What if it fails the third time? She had no answer to that.

As she awkwardly stood there trying to find the right spot, a friendly hand popped out in

Please log in to read the full chapter