First anniversary and first heart break.

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Hey guys, very first chapter. Enjoy ^_^

 

 

“What is that Hyo?” Sooyoung asked as she bit out a big piece of the apple she was holding. Hyoyeon blushed at the question as she wrapped a medium sized box neatly in a red shining paper.

The tall girl’s eyes widened at the sight. “Am I seeing things or are you really blushing?!”

“Stop teasing me!” The blonde said and took the masterpiece in her hand. “This is chocolate cake. I baked it for him.” She then looked at her shocked roommate and continued while smiling widely. “It’s our first anniversary today.”

“Woah girl, you have changed a lot since you started going out with that baby-face.”

Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at the other girl. “Don’t call him that! He is very manly!”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Yeah, right!”

“So what are your plans for the day?” The shikshin sat on Hyoyeon’s bed with her legs on it and enquired.

“He asked me to meet me at the usual place.” She carefully placed the wrapped box inside her black Metallica backpack.

“You mean the park near his school?” Hyoyeon nodded back as she swung the bag over her shoulders. “I’m going. Cover up for me if I don’t make it before the gate closes.”

“You don’t need to tell me that all the time. I have been doing that for you for the past five years roomie.”

Hyo nodded understandingly and the two pumped their fists.

.

.

.

As the blonde midget walked towards her destination, her heart started pumping faster out of excitement. Even though it has been a year since she started dating him, a mere thought about him is enough to make her heart go crazy.

A year and a couple of days ago, she would’ve never guessed that someone can have this effect on her.

A year ago, she was just the troublemaker of Namsung girls’ only school. She is still the same old troublemaker but now she is the troublemaker who is dating the most popular guy of Damjan School for boys. The most popular and sought out guy in the whole province to be exact.

A year ago, she had no interest in dating and scoffed at the girls who only had time to talk about boys. She loathed good looking boys because they always break girls’ hearts. But an year later, she found herself dating the best looking boy in the area.

It was not what she ha

Please log in to read the full chapter