When. How. Why

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Guess who decided to update again?

Me! hehe...enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment after reading ^_^

 

“W..When? How? D..Did you?” Were all Hyoyeon could say at that moment. She was shell shocked at the fact that she was found out so soon.

“You know there are more ‘WH’ questions you could ask.” Kyungsoo attempted to joke but seeing that he failed miserably to make her laugh or even change her expression from a shocked one, he cleared his throat.

“When did I find out? The day you lost your consciousness and I took you to the infirmary. How? I thought of mending your wounds on my own so I opened your shirt and found that your…umm…that’s how I found out about it.” He quickly ended the explanation and Hyoyeon nodded looking down.

“And don’t worry, I didn’t tell anyone.” He assured the girl. “You must be wondering why I didn’t tell anyone. It’s basically because I don’t want to be involved in anything related to a girl.”

“After coming to know that you were a girl, I checked your profile and found out your guardian’s name, Kim Boa. The rest was easy since you are famous in Namsung high. Pretty much everyone there knows the fearless Kim Hyoyeon. I first thought you were one of those drama fanatics who wanted to end up with a hot boy friend and hence enrolled into an all boys’ school but I had to change my mind soon. You were wangta’ed by Kai and even for a guy, to endure so much physical pain is hard. Normally they would last a day or two but you survived that for over a week. That itself was impressive and it changed my mind about you. There was no way a girl would go through so much just to end up with a hot guy and having seen your picture as a girl, I’m sure you needn’t go this far to get hold of a good guy.”

Kyungsoo rested his head on his palm and looked intently at Hyoyeon’s face that was facing her lap. “so tell me Hyoyeon, the reason why you are doing this.” She didn’t reply but Kyungsoo wasn’t expecting her to explain herself right away. “You needn’t tell me right now. I’ll be waiting in room number 308 tomorrow morning. Be there half an hour before our classes start.” He stood up. “I need to know the reason if you want me to keep this a secret.”

Kyungsoo turned around and walked towards the exit door. “And it would be better if you go to restroom soon since you are on your periods” and he left the room.

No wonder my stomach was aching so much! Hyoyeon face palmed.

 

 

 

“Look who’s here!” Chen exclaimed as Hyoyeon walked into her room.

Lay looked at Chen weirdly. “My roommate?”

“No!” Chen pointed at Hyoyeon. “The one who got rejected by Luhan!”

Hyoyeon’s head snapped towards Chen, her eyes wide like saucers.

“Rejected?” Lay asked the same question that the girl had in her mind. “Yup!” Chen nodded. “I saw him approaching Luhan and telling that he wanted to join the team but Luhan said he can’t.” He started laughing loudly. Lay simply shrugged and continued playing with his unicorn plushie.

Hyoyeon sighed in relief because for a moment she thought Chen also came to know about her secret.

“You should’ve accepted it when you were offered the chance.” Chen had no intention of letting it go. Hyoyeon glared at him but then an idea hit her.

“Chen-ssi” she called him “you like my friend whose photo you saw the other day, right?”

“Sooyoung? Yeah, she is good looking.” Chen smiled widely.

“How about I help you to impress her?” Hyoyeon smiled with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

 

 

 

“This is it.”

Hyoyeon stood in front of room number 308. She took a deep breath and then opened it. Kyungsoo was waiting for her. Taking a quick look around the room, she realized that it was a dance studio. It had cream colored walls, one of which was covered with mirror that will enable the dancers to see themselves while practicing. Lamps hung from the ceiling of the room that was air conditioned.

 

“Come in and take a seat.” Kyungsoo pointed at one of the chairs. Hyoyeon walked in while she observed the room keenly. The room looked like it was rarely used.

“So tell me” he went straight into the topic as soon as she took her seat “why?”

Hyoyeon composed herself and began speaking. “I used to date Luhan.”

“He has dated many girls.”

“I know!” Hyoyeon said angrily. Talking about her past was like reopening her wounds and Kyungsoo was certainly not making it any easy for her. “But I thought he was serious with me. Until…until the day of our anniversary.”

“Anniversary as in monthsary or anniversary?” Kyungsoo asked curiously.

“Anniversary as in anniversary.” Hyoyeon replied trying to sound calm. “I saw him kissing another girl and then he mocked me for trusting him.” She started breathing heavily because of anger.

Kyungsoo nodded. “I understand. I know quite a lot about Luhan and let me tell you this, he wouldn’t date a girl for an year if he was just playing around.”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to either!” She raised her voice and began shaking out of anger. “The only thing that matters to me is what he did to me! He courted me for months and made me fall in love with him, dated me for a year and then broke my heart! He played with my feelings and I will take revenge on him for what he did!”

The air between them tensed up and from her words.

“I don’t have the right to say this but do you think it is necessary? Going through all this trouble just for taking revenge on him? And even if you succeed in doing so, will it make you happy?”

“I don’t mind going to any extend and I’m doing this not just for me but on behalf of all the girls out there whose emotions were trampled by guys like Luhan. I don’t want guys to think that they could do anything they want to any girl. Moreover, it was not like I voluntarily fell in to all this. He used to pester me every day until I agreed to go out with him. I wouldn’t let him live peacefully after breaking my heart and playing with my feelings like that! If I’m suffering, he should suffer equally or more!”

Hyoyeon’s eyes were glowing with anger.  Kyungsoo couldn’t fathom the degree of anger and determination she was harboring in her heart. He couldn’t even if he wanted to. Only a girl could understand that.

“The reason seems good enough.” He stood up. “Your secret will be safe with me a

Please log in to read the full chapter