How to get revenge?

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon was sitting on the rooftop of her school, silently thinking about last week’s events. She could feel her heart clenching every time she thinks about it. Never in her life has she been so sad and her life was not just sunshine and rainbows. But she didn’t dare shed even a single tear.

‘Don’t cry for someone who doesn’t deserve your tears and the one who deserves it, won’t let you cry.’

She only kept on blaming herself for letting someone have this much effect on her.

‘When will this pain go!’ She thought as she hit her aching chest with her left hand.

“There you are!” Sooyoung came running onto the rooftop. “You are skipping again?!” She said while panting hardly.

Hyoyeon ignored her and closed her eyes trying to blind all the pain in her heart. She felt Sooyoung settling down to her left. They spent a few minutes in silence until Hyo spoke up.

“I want him to feel the same amount of pain and humiliation I’m suffering.”

Sooyoung turned her head to look at the girl who still had her eyes closed like she was thinking.

“I want to take revenge Soo.” She spoke again.

“How?” The tall girl wondered.

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and sighed heavily. “I’m not sure.”

Another minute of silence followed.

“I got an idea!” Sooyoung snapped her long fingers. “You know anything embarrassing about him? Something secret that not much people know that you think is embarrassing.”

“Well..” Hyoyeon started and Sooyoung widened her eyes in hope. “I dated him for a year.”

“And?”

“But I know nothing like that.”

Sooyoung’s shoulder slumped down in disappointment. “What were you doing all this time?!”

“He never said anything and I didn’t force him.” Hyoyeon looked away annoyingly. “Only his so called groups of friends know his secrets. No one else.”

“Umm..may be you can get close to someone in the gang and learn his secrets.”

“I wish things were that easy Soo.” The

Please log in to read the full chapter