All is fair in love, war and..

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Sorry for stopping each chapter with cliffhangers but I will not stop doing it *mehrong*

After reading the comments, I felt that you guys didn't like the 11th chapter as much as the 10th one but I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter ^_^

 

“Soo” Hyoyeon phoned her best friend. She heard Sooyoung hum as reply and it was followed by sounds of munching “are you perhaps eating?”

“Yeah” she replied with stuffed with food “I was hungry.”

“It’s midnight you shikshin!” Hyo yelled in a hushed voice. She was sitting on the stairs of the dorm so that no one would hear her while talking to her friend.

“That is why they call this a midnight snack.” Sooyoung replied proudly and Hyoyeon face palmed. “Whatever, I called because I need your help.”

“What help?”

“I need to borrow one of your dresses for something.”

“What thing?”

“Something.”

“Come on tell me or else I won’t help you.” She threatened and Hyo knew that her friend would keep pestering her until she tells the purpose so she decided to tell the truth. “I have a date tomorrow.”

“A DATE?!” Hyoyeon held the phone away from her ear as she heard Soo shout. Someone shushed Sooyoung and she apologized to that person before resuming the conversation with Hyoyeon.

“So tell me, who is the guy~?” She asked in a teasing tone.

Hyoyeon sighed. “A guy in this school and it’s nothing to be honest. I’m doing this for the sake of the revenge.”

“Mmhhm~…okay I’ll bring it.”

Before ending the call, two decided to meet at a coffee shop near their school the next day.

.

.

.

“Kai, let’s go to the arcade after school.” Sehun told his friend and took a bite of his sandwich.

“I can’t.” Kai rejected his friend’s offer while poking his food with chopsticks.

Sehun swallowed his food. “Why?”

“I’m busy.”

“Busy with what?” Chanyeol chimed in. “Don’t tell me you are going out with a girl!” Sehun looked at his friend suspiciously.

Kai pretended to concentrate on the food on his plate to avoid the questions thrown at his way.

“Girl?!” Chanyeol the happy virus grabbed Suho’s hand excitedly and the latter tried to pry his hands away from the giant.

“Last night he asked me to give him dating tips.” Sehun replied nonchalantly.

“I did not ask you for dating tips!” Kai denied pointing the chopsticks at the guy.

“So you were pretending not to hear what we were talking about.” Baekhyun raised a brow at him.

“Whatever.” Kai looked down poking the salad on his plate. Baekhyun smirked and turned to the maknae. “So you were saying that Kai came to you for dating tips?”

“I did not!” Kai denied once again but more furiously this time. “Yes you did.” Sehun took a gulp of his drink.

Hyoyeon amusingly glanced at the guys arguing. She wondered whether or not Kai approached Sehun for dating advice because the guy, from any angle, didn’t seem like he was/would be interested in girls.

“I so didn’t do that!” Kai dropped his chopsticks on the plates and argued with the younger guy.

“You came to me and asked where a nice place to take a girl out is.”

“So? How does that imply that I was asking for dating tips?”

All the other four guys and the one imposter aka Kim Hyoyeon were looking from one guy to the other like they were watching a ping pong match.

“Why would you take a girl out on a school night if it’s not a date?”

“Why can’t I just meet with a girl and not have people call it a date?”

                    By then, their table was the center of attraction in the cafeteria. Kai uttering the word ‘girl’ was enough to make everyone perk their ears. The whole cafeteria started murmuring about the devil gang’s leader FINALLY showing some sort of interest in a girl. By the time the news reached the end of the cafeteria, it became ‘Kai has a girlfriend’. Don’t even ask how but that’s how rumors work.

“Ohh…okay okay.” Suho, being the most mature among the six, separated the two to avoid any clash in the group. “Kai” he turned left to face the guy “why would you want to meet a girl in the first place? Since when did you start showing interest in girls?”

“Yeah Kai, since when?” Chanyeol repeated and Kai just glared at him making him sink back in his seat.

“I’m just meeting this girl for one time, okay?” He replied, annoyed at the endless array of questions.

“Which girl?” Suho was mature but that didn’t mean he was not as curious as others.

“It’s..” he dragged on.

All eyes were on Kai right then. Everyone wanted to know who the girl was. Everyone except Kyungsoo because he already knew who it was and as for Hyoyeon, let’s just say she is too dense.

“Hyoyeon.” It was more like a whisper and no one picked it up hence the five curious little lads asked him together. “WHO?”

“Hyoyeon!” He said irritated. “Happy?”

Everyone’s, including Hyoyeon’s, eyes were now bulging out of its’ sockets.

“Hyoyeon?!” Baekhyun cried. He covered his mouth when he realized that he was too loud. Looking around him, Baekhyun and his friends realized that the whole of cafeteria was looking at them. Kai glared at some of them and everyone resumed eating their lunch but their ears were still trying to pick any sound that came from the supposed table.

“You’re going on a date with Hyoyeon?!” Sehun asked curiously but not in a loud tone like Baek.

“Really? Hyoyeon?” Chanyeol added in.

“Really?” It was Hyoyeon herself who joined the conversation this time. Kai went on to glare at her but she was too astounded to even feel scared.

“Just meeting okay?”

“When?” “Where are you going to take her?” “How do you know her?” How come she agreed to go out with you?” “Do you like her?” “Can I go with you?”

Kai got up and left so that he doesn’t have to answer any of that.

“Man, he is one lucky chap! I wish I was in his place.” Chanyeol sighed and Hyoyeon looked at him with poker face. No chance giant!

 

 

“Oh god Hyo you have no idea how much I missed you!~”

   Sooyoung went onto hug her beloved bestfriend as soon as she saw her. It had been several days since the two met because of a certain gang and its leader. Hyoyeon was still in her Jaehyo form since she came to the café as soon as the classes were over. People in the café were side eyeing the two since in their eyes it was a girl and boy hugging each other.

Hyo gave her a quick hug and released it soon. “I missed you too but right now, we don’t have time for this. Quick, give me the dress! He will be here any minute!”

Sooyoung gave Hyoyeon the bag and she proceeded to change while Sooyoung sat on one of the tables waiting for her friend to comeback.

Hyoyeon came out wearing the light blue flowery summer dress with a pink belt hugging her upper torso and matching pink heels. She had applied thick make up to cover the scars on her face and hands. When she asked Soo to bring her a dress, she hadn’t expected a girly dress. Hyoyeon was not the type to wear such girly dressed and Sooyoung of all people knew that.

      Furious, Hyoyeon stomped out of the washroom to scold her bestfriend but walked into a smiling Kai. She stopped on her track as the guy eyed her with an amused smile.

“You are early.” She said awkwardly.

“But you are earlier than me.”

That’s because I wanted to change my appearance! She faked a smile and nodded.

“Shall we go?” He moved to the side gesturing at the exit.

“Where?”

 

 

“Han river?” Hyoyeon was facing the river that was reflecting off the light from the street lamps. The place was a bit far away from the café they had met and hence they had to take a taxi.

 

Kai went by her side and bent down to see her expression. “You don’t like this place?”

 

“I love this place!” Hyoyeon sp

Please log in to read the full chapter