Master and slave

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

SUNDAY!

No Kai!

No Kai’s gang!

And lastly, no being a slave of Kai!

Hyoyeon rejoiced at her own thoughts and quickly packed her bag to hang out with her best friend. She has been grinning to herself since the moment she woke up at the thought of having a stress-free day.

Seeing her like that, Lay even asked her whether she had a mental breakdown because of Kai’s bullying. Speaking about Lay, soon after he woke up, he got ready and left to join his group of friends.

You got the wrong number

You got the wrong number

I’m sorry you got the wrong number

So don’t call me no more

Hyoyeon picked up her phone. The screen showed an unknown number and she picked up wondering whether the call was for her or Jaehyo. So she answered with a rather raspy voice.

“Slave!”

Her smile turned upside down almost immediately.

“Yes, master?” She was ‘ordered’ to be called master by the devil himself.

 “Get ready and come to the main gate in five minutes.” He disconnected the call without waiting to hear her reply. Hyoyeon groaned audibly and flopped on the bed. So much for her day with Sooyoung!

After a minute, she calmed down and informed her bestie that she won’t be able to make it because of ‘technical’ reasons. Sooyoung was also sad that her day with Hyoyeon got canceled but nevertheless didn’t ask much about the reason.

Hyoyeon then repacked all the stuff and left the room.

Exo-K was already at the gates waiting for her. “Ah, you’re here.” Kai exclaimed sliding his phone back inside his pants pockets. He was wearing a black slim fit jeans and a black casual tee. Thick chains were dangling around his waist and neck making him look like a wannabe gangster. “Carry this.” He shoved his bag into her hands. She took it half heartedly and swung it over her shoulder.

“Carry this too.” Chanyeol removed his backpack from his shoulders. “That too?” So she had to carry not only her ‘Master’ Kai’s bag but also his friends’s bag!

“Any problem?” He cocked one of his brows at her and she shook her head. Kai’s bag was not at all heavy compared to Chanyeol’s. When she took it in hands, she wondered whether he had taken his entire household in his bag. “All the heavy stuffs are Sehun’s.” He flashed a grin and Sehun immediately jumped into deny the accusation. “No! I took only some food items!”

Suho rolled his eyes. “Five kilos of food items.” Sehun turned to the older one. “So? I’m in the process of growing up and need to eat a lot! Grandpas like you won’t understand!” He retorted. Suho shouted a ‘yah’ and ran after the youngest. Hyoyeon smiled seeing their childish behavior. Kyungsoo was silently observing her reaction and he smiled seeing her.

“Hurry up!”

Kai turned back to her and said irritated. Hyoyeon snapped out of momentary happiness and quickened her pace to catch up with him. After that, they took a bus to the mall that Hyoyeon had visited the day she went to hang out with Sooyoung. She learned that the devil gang hangs out there most of their time and mentally made a note to herself not to go there the next time she goes out with her best friend.

After entering the mall, they directly took the lift to the gaming zone. Hyoyeon could guess they were regulars there by the way the staff treated them. She silently sat on one of the couches watching the guys play.

“Damn!” Kai threw the controller when his character died making the girl flinch. Everyone else seemed pretty much unaffected by the male’s outburst. They were used to it. He raked fingers through his raven black hair. “Anyone wants to play some other game with me?” He asked in general and much to his dismay, no one replied. They all were too indulged in the game to respond.

“Sehun?”

“Nope.” Sehun rejected as he swayed his body to the right when his car took a left turn.

“Kyungsoo?”

“Noway I’m going to play that game with you.” Kyungsoo turned down the offer immediately. Kai turned to Suho and Chanyeol and the two immediately shook their heads. “That game is lame.”

“You guys are the lame ones!” Kai grumbled and stood up. “Come.” He gestured Hyoyeon to follow him and she immediately got up. “Leave the bags here.” She obeyed and followed him.

.

.

“Hahaha…take that!” Kai laughed hysterically as he defeated Hyoyeon’s character in the game. “You’re so stupid! How could you use a fire one against my rock one?!” He shook his head at her idiocy.

“Sorry for not learning how to play pokemon.” Her monotonous voice was overflowing with sarcasm.

“Yah, are you mocking me?” He shot a not so scary glare at her. “No.” She shrugged. He narrowed his eyes at her for a moment before looking back at the screen. “Let’s play another round. “ He bit his lips out of excitement. Hyoyeon’s lips curled up unconsciously seeing this new side of Kai. He might be scary and heartless but he definitely had a soft side to hi

Please log in to read the full chapter