More trouble

Getting Revenge on my Ex!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N I'm on a roll! lol..and yes, comment

 

Hyoyeon held the strap of her bag tightly nervously. She stopped for a moment in front the classroom door before taking a deep breath and entering.

 

 

“K..Kai?!”

Luckily or not, Kai didn’t hear that and continued clapping with a smile on his face. The girl stood at the spot shocked not knowing what to do. It was like her brain suddenly stopped working. He stopped clapping and walked towards her. Hyoyeon wanted to run away but she stood frozen at that very spot.

“That was impressive.” He complimented her as he approached her. Kai stopped right in front of her and admired her beauty from up close. “I’ve never seen anyone dance like that before.”

Her expression changed from shocked to confused. ‘Did he not realize who I am?!’

“Kim Jongin.” He extended his hands to make a friendly handshake with her but the girl just stared at his hand and then looked at him.

              By then, Hyoyeon realized that Kai or Jongin, like he introduced himself as, may not have realized who she was and felt it would be better if she left the place without staying long enough for him to find out. She stumbled back a bit and turned back to grab her things hastily. Without uttering a single word, she swiftly left the room and a dumbfounded Kai in it.

 

 

Opening the door, Hyoyeon observed that the devil had decided to skip their classes as usual and she sighed in relief. Though the morning went by without any chaos, she knew that the lunch break wouldn’t be the same and she was right about it. She met up with the gang on her way to the cafeteria.

To her relief, Kai didn’t even spare a single glance towards her direction. He was in his own world which was good because once he comes back to the real world, Hyoyeon would become his punch bag. Even after cautiously observing the gang’s, especially Kai’s, behavior, Hyoyeon couldn’t find anything strange or off about it.

“Don’t you think Kai seems awfully quiet today?” She heard Chanyeol say. “He does. He has been like this since yesterday evening. I wonder what happened.” Suho replied.

          Hyoyeon stole a glance at the guy. Kai indeed looked unusually calm and quiet. It was like he was in his own world. For her, as long as her secret was not revealed by yet another person, she didn’t have anything to worry about. So she ignored it and continued eating feeling thankful at the fact that she didn’t have to wipe dust off chairs nor receive punches.

                      After classes, when she was returning back to her dorm, she saw Xiumin from far. The guy noticed her as well. He looked at Luhan and shook his head signaling that things were still not okay with Luhan. This continued for the rest of the week. Time was running fast and Hyoyeon couldn’t even be friends with Luhan, let alone earn his trust.

                       Soon it was weekend and Hyoyeon was forced to go with the devil gang. She had to cancel her plans with Sooyoung but she wasn’t feeling down since she got to get rid of her frustrations by dancing the other day but we all know that didn’t end up well. So she didn’t dare visit the room after that. Upon entering the mall, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went for shopping. Sehun was in the mood to play games but since Kai and Kyungsoo were not ready to play with him, he dragged Hyoyeon with him. Kai and Kyungsoo decided to roam around the mall on their own.

Kai walked around alone immersed in thoughts and ended up in a flower shop. He looked keenly at the flowers, caressing the petals not realizing that there were girls smitten by his Greek god looks.

“I didn’t know that you liked looking at flowers.” Ka

Please log in to read the full chapter