Start A New Life

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you take Kim Myungsoo to be your lawfully husband, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked Suzy. Last week, she said she was pregnant and Myungsoo's the father. And now, they will get married. Time is really fast.

 

Suzy's parents didn't know about this. It's only her grandmother attended her wedding. She just lied that she's having a baby with Myungsoo and now she's able to marry the guy of her dreams. She's pretty, has a pleasing personality and intelligent. She just pretended to be an idiot so that Myungsoo can tutor her.

 

You think Myungsoo's lucky to have her in his life? She seems to be a burden to him. He just can't tell his mom that Suzy was lying because his mom was so happy when she heard the news. If his mom knew about the fake baby that was made by her, she might suffer from another attack.

 

When Suzy was a transferred student, she being friend with Jieun because she is so cute. Not that she was picking friends, it's just she find her really cute and talented.

 

Jieun had asked her once. "Suzy-ah, who do you want to get married?" She didn't know Myungsoo at that time. It took her a minute to answer her question. Then a guy just appeared before them. He was simply defined as handsome. Suzy was able to answer her question.

 

"The man who just passed before." Suzy answered her. Jieun thought she was just kidding. She never thought that Suzy really mean it.

 

"I do." Suzy answered the priest with a big smile on her face. 

 

"Do you take Bae Suji to be your lawfully wife, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The priest then asked Myungsoo. He just stared at the priest blankly. He can’t believe it. He is getting married? He sighed. He looked at Suzy. She's so happy. He wanted to be a run-away groom.

 

"I do." He answered. Everyone applause in his response.

 

"I announce you, husband and wife. Groom may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Myungsoo faced at Suzy. She also faced him.

 

“You already have a baby with her! Now, just kiss." Some of people there shouted. Myungsoo’s cousin, Kim Sunggyu to be specific.

 

"No, this kiss must be reserved for our honeymoon." Myungsoo said and forced a smile and wrapped his arms in her shoulder. They just clapped their hands. After the wedding, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter