Stay With Me

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy was leading the way while Luhan just follow her. Her words for Myungsoo kept ringing in his head. It’s pretty weird. is always full of Myungsoo’s praises, compliments and good things. A man blurted his sister’s name. That made him lifts up his head and threw his gaze. Suzy sniffed before answering the man.

 

“Father-in-law? It’s been a while.” She greeted with politeness and bowed her head.

 

“A very long while.” The man mumbled. Then he met Luhan’s eyes. He slightly bowed. He was about to say something but held his tongue when he spoke.

 

“I’m her brother.” Luhan politely said. It’s better than to be misunderstood. Based on the man’s expression, he looks like he’s relieved.

 

“Suzy-ah, can we talk?” The man stammered.

 

“Sure, father-in-law.” She nodded anxiously and they looked at Luhan.

 

“Have you met my son?” Mr. Kim asked Suzy before sipping his coffee. They went to a private lounge to talk seriously and privately. She slightly nodded as a response. “I pretty know I’m a bit out of place in asking this kind of question but why you leaved?” He asked with an anxious expression. Suzy stayed silent for a minute. “Why did you leave him?” He repeated the same question.

 

“I didn’t mean to leave. I was the situation where I have to choose. It’s against my will leaving my husband behind.” She answered calmly and tried not to cry that moment. 

 

“How about your baby?” Mr. Kim asked. He doesn’t know about her lie since he was out of the country when the complicated things happened. 

 

“I lied about the baby. Your wife wanted a divorce, my mother as well. But Myungsoo and I, doesn’t want that thing. I can’t be selfish enough. My mother is hurting. His mother, your wife, is suffering because I lied. That pushed me to leave him behind.” She explained biting her lower lip.

 

“The only thing I should be angry at you is you almost ruined my son’s life. Not because of the lie you admitted but you marked in his mind that you have never existed. Don’t you know he almost died?” Mr. Kim said.

 

“Died?” Suzy stammered.

 

“He suffered from a vehicular accident four years ago. He survived. But that wasn’t the hardest thing. Every day I see my son, lying on his bed considered as lifeless.” He stated.

 

FLASHBACK

“That’s it, Myungsoo. You’re leaving.” Mr. Kim said in a cold voice. They are currently eating breakfast that time.

 

“Where?” He lazily asked back. He looked at his father in shock.

 

“I am sending you to Japan. Live there. Forget everything. You’re not even moving on, how you can continue your damn life?” His father clarified.

 

“I’m not leaving.” He simply stated and continued his cereal.

 

“We both know what is really going on here. It’s been months. No letters, no communication. What are you waiting for? File a divorce. Suzy is not coming back.” His father took a deep breath. Myungsoo glared at him. It’s been a long time since he heard her name in somebody’s mouth. He usually hears himself murmuring it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter