An Angel From Heaven

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I thought she will not give us break. I'll hurt my vocal cords." Myungsoo whispered. He was about to drink when someone touched his hand. It was Suzy. He pulled his hand irritated.

 

"Don't drink cold water after you sing. It'll ruin your voice." She explained. He just realized he was holding cold water. He then put it on the table. He was about to get a water when she offered him something. "Here I got one for you." She handed him a bottle of water. But he ignored her. He went to find some water.

 

"Hyung, do you still have water?" He asked Sungyeol.

 

"No, didn't you get one? I brought for everyone." He said.

 

"Okay. Never mind.” He said and went back where he was sitting a while ago.

 

"Water?" Myungsoo asked Suzy. She gave it to him. He can saw her expression. She is smiling like a fool. He was drinking and she is still staring at him.

 

"What are you smiling at?" He coldly asked her.

 

He’s meaner that I thought. I'll not give up on him. I never will. I'll make him smile again like what others had described him.

 

"Oppa, why are you so handsome?" She asked while looking at his face.

 

"Shut up!" He coldly answered.

 

"Suzy-ah, can you teach me how to do the 'Genie' steps by Girls' Generation? Do you know?" Jieun asked her.

 

"Yes, I'm a fan of Girls' Generation." Suzy said and started dancing the chorus of the song 'Genie'. She started dancing. In fairness, she's dancing gracefully.

 

She dances like Soojung. Why am I thinking that girl again? First was Naeun. Now she's making me think of Soojung! What is with this girl? Why is she always making me remember the things I want to forget? I hate her because she resembles my ex. Her hand texture is same as Naeun. She also dances as gracefully as Soojung. So what's next? She'll be singing just like Jiyeon too?

 

She started singing. This is what I'm talking about. She has a good voice like Jiyeon. I can't take my eyes off her. It seems like I met Naeun, Soojung and Jiyeon in one person. I want to forget the past. I want to forget everything. But this girl makes me think about the past even more. She’s really something.

 

"What are you looking at me? Is there something wrong with my face?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol who giggled to see him. He then hold his face. Sungyeol then dragged him to the mirror. Myungsoo faced the mirror.

 

Sungyeol hyung's right. There's something wrong with my face. I. Am. Smiling. 

 

“What is the reason are you smiling? Should I say ‘who’?" Jieun asked him. Myungsoo can't believe he was smiling right now.

 

"Shut up. I think I'm having a fever." He excused himself and went out of the practice room. He was holding his face with his both hands. Suzy was dumbfounded seeing Myungsoo left and later she smiled and showed her eye-smile.

 

Am I the reason? Is my voice so good that I made him smile? I saw everyone's expression when they saw him smiled again. He is more handsome when he is smiling. I don't think is just a simple crush, Kim Myungsoo. I think I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter