Take It Or Leave It

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t want to leave. I don’t want a divorce, either. Can you just give me my freedom to love Myungsoo oppa? I will not ask something from you again, just let me love him.” Suzy cried her heart out. Her tears are flowing endlessly.

 

“How can you say that? Bae Suji, can’t you understand me?” The tone of her voice is somewhat like underrating her own daughter.

 

“Don’t you know that you’re pushing me to choose him over you?” She calmly answered and silently cried. The next thing that was heard was a slap sound. Her mother just slapped her. Luhan couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t take to see his mother and sister hurting each other’s feelings. He grabbed Mrs. Bae’s arms. Suzy touched her cheeks. Her tears started to flow again.

 

Her mother started crying. Suzy couldn’t talk. She never received a slap from her mom or from anybody else. Her mother tapped her back, hands trembling. Luhan just shook his head at the scene. Suzy sniffed a couple of times before lifting her head and met her mother’s crying eyes.

 

I really can’t understand why things ended up like this. I never saw my mom so angry before. I never received a slap before. I never talked to my mom like that before. I never chose someone over her before. And I’ve never been in such a pain before. I’ve never been so hurt.

 

Suzy was running on the streets but she doesn’t know where she was heading. She should think before she does things but this time she should take an action before thinking. Her feet brought her to where her husband lives. The maid greeted her when she saw Suzy in front of the gate. She just came from school so she was still wearing her uniform.

 

“Is Myungsoo oppa home?” She politely asked and forced a smile. She knows her eyes are swollen from crying. At least she has to show the maid she’s fine.

 

“Maybe he’s in the hospital. His father is not here so he might be in hospital to take care of his mom.” She added.

 

“Hospital? What happened?”

 

“Mr. Kim didn’t tell you? His mother suffered from . They were fighting one night. Then his mother just collapsed.”

 

Suzy standing behind the door, peeking inside the room. Her heart aches at the scene. Seeing her husband like that hurts her more than anything. Myungsoo lifted his head and turned around. He found Suzy at the door, still with her school uniform. He stood up and walked towards her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter