Heavy Revelations

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy blurted absent mindlessly. Myungsoo's eyes widened as well. He knew Mrs. Bae still doesn't know about them. They froze on the spot. Mrs. Bae could not talk as well.

 

"Mom." Myungsoo tried to cope with the situation.

 

"What mom? We are not related to each other so don't call me like that!" Mrs. Bae almost yelled at him. Myungsoo shut his mouth off and bowed his head. Suzy's eyes became teary. She doesn't know what to say. 

 

"Are you two going out?" Her mother asked them calmly. Suzy wanted to tell her that moment that he is her husband now. She just can't find the right words. 

 

"Break up with him. I don't even want you to be his friend. How about his lover? Definitely no, Bae Suji!" Her mother angrily yelled. She made her way and walked towards her. She grabbed Suzy's hands and dragged her. Myungsoo can't do anything but stare at their figures which are slowly fading away in the dark. Suzy just let her mother dragged her. Her wrist is already hurting but she ignored it. Her heart hurts more. Her tears are flowing endlessly. When they arrived at their house, the tense moment came.

 

"Break up with him, Bae Suji. You promised me that you'll tell me if you already have a boyfriend." 

 

"Now that you know, there's nothing wrong right? He is my boyfriend. I'm already nineteen." She kept on convincing her mom. 

 

Myungsoo went back to his house. His feet are still heavy. He's feeling bad about this. He found his mother in the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch.

 

"Where were you?" Mrs. Kim calmly asked him.

 

"I met Suzy." He shrugged.

 

"Who do you think you are to meet her?" Her mother growled angrily. He was shocked by his mother's statement. He knew his mother loved Suzy as a daughter in-law. What's with the sudden rude statement about her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter