Always Loving You

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whatever I do, whatever I say, whatever I think, whatever I feel, it all meets in one end. I still end up loving you. My heart still ends wanting you back. It still ends up beating for one person. That is you.” Myungsoo started as he took a deep breath. He tightened the hold of her hand. Her tears formed in the edge of her eyes. Suzy was still frozen in his arms. She was too shocked to form a rational response. His words were incomprehensible.

 

“For the past four years, I kept thinking if there were any ways that I could keep breathing without you. If I haven’t got a friend, I might have continued to be a living corpse. Now you’re here, I have always loved you and I will always love you.” His voice cracked and sniffed. Her tears continued to from the corner of her eyes. His words were addictive. She could risk anything just to hear those words again from Myungsoo’s mouth, the only man she loved. She unwillingly escaped from his arms and turned around to face him.

 

“My feelings for you never changed, even a little bit. If there were any changes, that would be my feelings for you is much stronger than it was before. It has been always you.” Suzy whispered between her sobs.

 

Myungsoo caught her face securely between his soft hands. He glued his forehead to her. They shared the same air. As his lips touched her, they shared a passionate kiss. Kiss with full of love. Suzy could hear every beat of her heart. Just like a rhythm of music. She greedily moved her hands around his neck, deepening the kiss they are sharing.

 

Luhan answered his phone and ate the banana. He was alone in his room, sitting comfortably on the couch and his long legs are stretched to the table.

 

“Suzy? Why are you looking for her?” He asked but was careful in his words. He’s afraid he might just blurt out the whole thing. “She fine. Mom, the line is choppy. Bye.” He immediately ended the call and sighed in relief. He murmured something and ate the last bite of his banana.

 

“Are you sure I can’t stay in your room?” Myungsoo asked sweetly. Like most lovers are, they are having a hard time letting go of each other’s hand.

 

“Luhan oppa won’t allow it.” She answered quickly. He forced a nod but still not letting go of her hand. “Oppa.” She whispered.

 

“Fine. I’ll be here tomorrow.” He assured her but still not letting go her hands. Suzy softly squeezed his hands and opened the door of her room and got herself inside.

 

“Goodnight, my husband.” She sweetly said. Her head is still outside of the room. Myungsoo just nodded. She finally closed the door and leaned on it. She recalled his words earlier and can’t help herself but to smile like a fool. He just stayed and never moved an inch. He was staring at the blank door hoping for it to open. He wanted to see Suzy again. It’s as if there’s a genie because the door suddenly swung open.

 

“Oppa, what are you still doing here?” She asked and at the same time smiled.

 

“I wanted to see you so badly.” He pouted as he used his aegyo.

 

“You just saw me minutes ago and now you already miss me? It’s getting late, go home now.” She said as she slightly pushed him. Myungsoo pouted and his back. Suzy just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter